Start by marking “Sing To Me, Cowboy” as Want to Read:
Sing To  Me, Cowboy

Sing To Me, Cowboy

Heather Gibson's past catches up with her one dark Texas night.

Locked in a custody battle with an ex-husband who's looking for any excuse to take her children, Heather doesn't need any more trouble. But when a broken-down car and a dead cell phone leave her stranded at the Lonesome Steer Honky Tonk, she comes face-to-face with the one man who could jeopardize everything—in
155 pages
Published 2012 by WIld Rose PRess

To ask other readers questions about Sing To Me, Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sing To Me, Cowboy

Romancing the Book
Feb 17, 2014 Romancing the Book rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, contemporary
Reviewed by Amie Lou
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

I’ve read a good many books over the years that have characters who sing. I’ll admit that I’m not always a fan. I don’t mean to be harsh, but it’s difficult to adequately portray music with words. (It’s like trying to describe colors.) But I’m always willing to give a book a try because every so often someone gets it right. That’s exactly the case with Sing to Me, Cowboy by Lauri Robinson.

L
Becky Condit
Jul 08, 2012 Becky Condit rated it really liked it
Lauri Robinson’s SING TO ME COWBOY is a great what-if-things-had-happened-differently trope. Heather could have had Lance 10 years ago but instead chose a man she didn’t love and who didn’t love her. The reason for her choice doesn’t make a lot of sense later but at the time and with a young person’s mind it did.
I loved this sweet short novel. I read it in one sitting and found the ending to be a sigh-worthy HEA.

Please see my complete review on July 16, 2012 at http://mrsconditreadsbooks.com/in
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
I have just finished this book and I am still weepy. It is a beautifully written story. Ms. Robinson makes these characters, their pain, happiness, confusion come alive. I feel with them and for them. They make me laugh and most of all–cry. I love them, especially Lance who fits the role of what I imagine a true cowboy gentleman would be like. The story is all about doing the right thing or what feels right because it is never too late. Highly recommended.

Mav`
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance &a
Tala
Jun 21, 2012 Tala rated it really liked it
This was such a sweet short story. I read it straight through. There was no danger (except to the hearts involved), which was a refreshing for me. I really liked the main characters Heather and Lance. They fought themselves and the past to find love and happiness. My only problem with it is that it wasn't longer. There were no editing problems (that I noticed), the characters are well developed for the length and you just want to get to know more about them.
Emily
When her car putters out and her cell phone fails, Heather finds herself walking into the Lonesome Steer Honky Tonk to use the phone. Country singer Lance Dugan is back for his grandfather’s birthday and seeing his high school crush, Heather, is a pleasant surprise.

Full review on Sensual Reads
Treva
Treva rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2015
Jill  JustJill
Jill JustJill rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2015
Mary Bolton
Mary Bolton rated it really liked it
May 18, 2016
Julie Walsh
Julie Walsh rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2016
Susana Gil portell
Susana Gil portell rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2013
Kim Person
Kim Person rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2012
Amy Lillard
Amy Lillard rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2015
Tina Maynard
Tina Maynard rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2014
Leslie
Leslie rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2014
Daniela
Daniela rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2016
Wminbc
Wminbc marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2012
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2012
Ruth
Ruth marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2012
yolandeen
yolandeen marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2012
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2012
Sondra
Sondra marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2012
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2013
Yona
Yona marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2013
June
June marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2013
Laylatusakeena
Laylatusakeena marked it as to-read
May 26, 2013
Katie
Katie added it
Nov 06, 2013
Sharon Simpson
Sharon Simpson marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Gracies Mum
Gracies Mum marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2016
Mary Lynde
Mary Lynde marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Bennett
Bennett marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2016
Books are my life...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Tala and Melissa's Discussion 3 43 Sep 07, 2012 03:43PM
251960
Lauri Robinson's chosen genre to write is Western historical, and when asked why, she says, "Because I know I wasn't the only girl who wanted to grow up and marry Little Joe Cartwright."

With a degree in early childhood education, Lauri has spent three decades working in the non-profit field for Head Start, Child Abuse Intervention, the March of Dimes, and United Way. She claims the once upon a tim
More about Lauri Robinson...