Start by marking “Unbound (Spellbound, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unbound (Spellbound, #2)

Unbound (Spellbound #2)

Unbound, Book Two of the Spellbound Series

Toni went from being a doctor, to the lover of a god in an instant. Remembering who she was, she's now torn between her past self and her current love. Ben is stunned when Toni leaves and at the arrival of his long lost love, Catherine, but her arrival doesn't eradicate Toni from his mind. Unlikely allies will team up to get Toni b
Published June 13th 2012 by LJ Press

To ask other readers questions about Unbound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbound

Rebecca Graf
Jul 25, 2012 Rebecca Graf rated it really liked it
You never know if a sequel will follow through with the story and do as good of a job or better. I recently read Lola James’ Bound to Remember and enjoyed the read. I quickly turned to book number two, Unbound, and found the story threw me completely for a pleasant loop.

Toni finds herself discovering that she never was herself. The woman she thought she was turned out to be a lie. Instead, she becomes embroiled in a mess of events that revolve her and the Greek gods. The vampires and witches are
Phaedra Seabolt
Jul 05, 2012 Phaedra Seabolt rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book more than the first one, Bound to Remember. I read it in less than two days because I couldn't put it down. Lola James has brought a very unique personality to several Greek mythological gods, that I just found refreshing.

Bound to Remember ended with Toni having a spell removed from her that made her change appearance and personality. She almost seemed to have two warring personalities trapped in one body. It appears that over the many lifetimes that Toni has lived, her most
Theresa
Jul 25, 2012 Theresa rated it really liked it
Shelves: vampire
I read the first and second book in this series one after another. Now I can't wait for the third installment. Toni is an intriguing character we get to know in the first book Bound to Remember. She's driven and passionate about her work, it's all she has.

As the story unfolds in Unbound, we learn that Toni is in love with a God. It's a shocking revelation and sends her current love interest in a tail-spin. Ben doesn't know how to deal with the realization that Toni is in love with his most feare
Lisa Markson
Jul 09, 2012 Lisa Markson rated it it was amazing
Lisa's review of
Unbound Spellbound series Book 2
By Lola James

I purchased a copy of Unbound by Lola James because I initially fell in love with book 1 called Bound to Remember.  This book contains all the basic elements that I require in a great book.  Vampires, witches, and mythology where can you go wrong with this awesome combination.  Toni finds out things about her life that she never knew.  On one hand she loves Ben, then there is Kevin and above all Hades.  Who does she choose.  I know wh
Momma
Jul 21, 2013 Momma rated it really liked it
Lately all the books I have been reading have been incorporating mythology into them.. I LOVE it! :) Toni finds out that no one around her is who she thought- she's surrounded by vampires, witches and Gods.. Plus she has a spell on her that keeps her from remember her true past. Once the spell is broken, she has 3 hot guys (including a vampire- yum and a God) chasing after her. It's fun, it's filled with action, and oh yeah there's some sex in there.. And naturally being a part of a series it en ...more
Bleumoon
Mar 11, 2013 Bleumoon rated it it was ok
Ok I was not going to read book 2 of this series because of the ending of book one. I wanted to know what happened so I finally decided to read book 2. What a mistake! This ending was more abrupt than book one. I REFUSE to read book 3. I don't know if I am more upset at myself for giving in and reading book 2 or the author for thinking it is ok to end a book with so many loose ends just dangling. These books don't even end on a cliffhanger! You are left feeling like someone ripped the last pages ...more
Crystal
May 13, 2013 Crystal rated it it was amazing
Unbound is equally if not better than Bound to Remember! It's twists and plot thickeners are placed perfectly throughout the story and you are left wanting to read more!
Toni's dear friend Annie isn't very friendly after all and Dawn discovers something about herself that is a doozy. Throw Toni into a love square and you've got one hell of a story!
Again, Lola makes the story fun with the right amount of intrigue and spice that keeps you entertained. I definitely can't wait for the next install t
Simone
Jul 26, 2012 Simone rated it it was amazing
This is book two of the Spellbound series, this was a fantastic sequel to Bound to Remember. Part two opens with a love pentagon, yes you read that right. Kevin, Ben, and Hades all vying for Antonia’s affections, while Catherine appears trying to get Ben back. Lola James did an awesome job using all of her characters in some way to help Antonia; the way the lives were woven together was just amazing. I was left hanging at the end of book two, so I can’t wait for book three!
Jan 22, 2013 Jennifer rated it liked it
This starts right where you’d expect. The cast grows with a few gods and goddesses. A few people get their up-and-comings, which was nice. Others learned truths that they didn’t realize on their own. The end of the story is yet another cliff hanger. All in all I like the story, characters are creative, especially the Gods. I thought the editing needed some work, other than that it was good read.
Lori
Jan 27, 2013 Lori rated it it was amazing
Ok, I am absolutely in LOVE with this series. This book was so addicting that I read it in one sitting, because I was unable to put it down.

The story that Lola James tells, is one that will pull you in from the first page. I am literally counting down until the release of book 3 (Bound To You) so that I can see where this story goes.

Thank you Lola for another great book. :)
Lisa Rayns
Jun 23, 2012 Lisa Rayns rated it it was amazing
Hot and Intense…

Another exciting read by Lola James, only this one was hotter and more intense than Bound to Remember. Normally, I hate cliffhanger endings but given the length of the book, I thought the author pulled it off beautifully and I actually didn't mind it. I am so very anxious for the conclusion. I love these characters!
Samantha Gray
Aug 17, 2012 Samantha Gray rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book more then the first. I cannot wait for the next one to come out. I hope it is soon.
Rhonda
Jan 19, 2013 Rhonda rated it really liked it
I believe this book explained everything much better than the first book in the series. I can't wait to see what happens in the next book. Who will she choose?????
Suzi Rea
Jun 14, 2012 Suzi Rea rated it it was amazing
Leaves you wanting more. Quick read. Not too heavy on dialogue/plot detail as opposed to some books in this genre that I've given up on.
It's fangs dig in and won't let you go until you finish.
Joshirl
Jun 18, 2012 Joshirl rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, the second book expanded on the characters more. I am now anitcipating the third installment.
Tonya
Jun 23, 2012 Tonya rated it it was amazing
Loved the sequel to Bound to Remember and the book left me waiting eagerly for the third installment. I love the characters in the book and loved the chemistry.
Louisa
Jul 06, 2012 Louisa rated it it was amazing
Oh, great book, a bit disjointed, and not as good as book 1, but great to see the characters again, and the cliffhanger has me waiting for the 3rd book!
Tracy
Gotta stay focused if you want to follow all the twist an turns you didn't see coming. Looking forward to the next book
Megan Larson
Megan Larson rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2012
Deborah Sweet
Deborah Sweet rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2014
Jacqueline
Jacqueline rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2014
Wendy Mckillip
Wendy Mckillip rated it liked it
Jun 15, 2012
Ashley Ehlers
Ashley Ehlers rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2013
Crystal
Crystal rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2013
Samantha Moore
Samantha Moore rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2012
sandra monica
sandra monica rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2013
Nicki
Nicki rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2012
Jenn
Jenn rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2012
Fhatima
Fhatima rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2013
Celeste
Celeste rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Ghost Crown (The Tracks, #2)
  • Shifty Business (Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy, #3)
  • Hell's Phoenix (The Road To Hell, #2)
  • FOUND : The Rake And The Recluse : Part Two
  • The Golden Apple of Discord (The Discord Trilogy, #1)
  • Taming Her Wolf
  • How [Not] to Kiss a Ghost (Cindy Eller, #4)
  • Crimson Groves
  • Embracing the Wolf (Anna Avery, #2)
  • Lessons Learned (The Gifted Realm, #2)
  • Sound of the Heart (The MacDonnells, #2)
  • Deadly Kisses (Deadly Darkness Trilogy #1)
  • Dressed in White
  • Veiled Mist
  • Open Heart (Farsighted, #2)
  • Devil's Island (Sea Rover’s Passion, #1)
  • A Titan for Christmas
  • Broken Dolls
A fool for a love story, a sucker for a cupcake, and let’s not talk about what she’d do for a Klondike bar. Lola enjoys long walks on the beach and movies that involve chainsaws.

Contact Lola:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorLolaJames
My Blog: http://lolajame
More about Lola James...

Spellbound (4 books)
  • Bound to Remember (Spellbound, #1)
  • Bound to You (Spellbound, #3)
  • Witch Bound (Spellbound #4)