Start by marking “The Symbiot Awakening” as Want to Read:
The Symbiot Awakening

The Symbiot Awakening

The Symbiot Awakening is a furiously paced, action-packed novel for lovers of wild adventure and strong characters!
When Angela Wright is attacked by Verity Hart, the sister she thought long since dead, she is accidentally infected by the Meteor Bug and becomes a Valkyrie Phenotype Symbiot, gaining incredible powers as a result! However, she is immediately tipped headfirst
Paperback, First Edition, 362 pages
Published June 13th 2012 by Lulu (first published January 27th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Symbiot Awakening, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Symbiot Awakening

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱
Often while watching some action movie, I think, "I'd love this if it was a book!"
Add awesome superpowers and English accents, and that is this book. Which makes it awesome!

Since this was an ebook, it took me forever to finish. That doesn't mean I didn't like it. I thoroughly enjoyed this book!
I really liked the characters and the slow world building, letting us know a little more each chapter about the symbiots and the past lives of the characters.
The book had all the right pacing and action
Susan Jones
Mar 22, 2013 Susan Jones rated it really liked it
This was an interesting story with a lot of action and suspense. The characters were all likable and, of course, there is a villain that is meant to be hated. It did have a lot of excitement from the very first page, which kept me reading.

However, it wasn't until around chapter 8 that the story really became interesting and I found myself rooting for the main characters. I think the reason for this is that, as the story unfolds, they give a little more background to themselves. Once I knew the
Darth Aybak
Sep 04, 2013 Darth Aybak rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book was quite an enjoyable read!
what I liked most about it is that it was impossible (at least for me) to predict what happens next. Even if I did expect something to happen, it simply never did, but something else, more interesting than my prediction, happened instead.

now I am editing my review about 7 months after reading it cause I just learned that the sequel is finally released! (and it's been out fir almost 2 months now too!!)
so basically I can't wait to download this on my kindle ap
Mark
Oct 06, 2013 Mark rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Overall I enjoyed reading The Symbiot Awakening. It's a unique book which starts off explosively and continues that way throughout. With it's appealing characters, in particular Angela and Veronica, and an interesting well thought out plot, I have no problem rating this five stars and look forward to reading the sequel.
George
Feb 21, 2013 George rated it liked it
Not bad. A good story that takes a little while to get going but once it does it moves along well. The only issue I had was the excessive use of adjectives and adverbs. There are just too many. It's a common mistake from amateur writers and this needs about 75% of them removed. Other than that, a worthwhile read.
Claude Dancourt
Mar 02, 2013 Claude Dancourt rated it really liked it
I found the Symbiot Awakening to be a great mix between Marvel Comics and Bradbury's novels. Characters are well developped, neither good or bad, which make them very believable. The plot is original though it used some stereotypes of the genre.

A interesting read for long winter afternoons.
Liz Shaw
Liz Shaw marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
J.M.
J.M. marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Shirley Fernandez
Shirley Fernandez marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Ingrid
Ingrid marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
James
James marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
Michael To
Michael To marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2013
Briana LS
Briana LS marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013
Chris Shepherdson
Chris Shepherdson is currently reading it
Mar 04, 2013
Nathan Love
Nathan Love rated it it was ok
Feb 21, 2013
Go99
Go99 rated it liked it
Feb 21, 2013
Brian S. Creek
Brian S. Creek marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2013
Curtney
Curtney marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2013
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2012
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2012
Meenu
Meenu marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2012
Tab Defarge
Tab Defarge marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2012
Laszlo
Laszlo marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2012
Ginny Atkinson
Ginny Atkinson marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2012
Amrie
Amrie marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2012