Start by marking “Mi Ultima Cita A Ciegas” as Want to Read:
Mi Ultima Cita A Ciegas

Mi Ultima Cita A Ciegas (Better Date than Never #3)

3.34 of 5 stars 3.34  ·  rating details  ·  1,098 ratings  ·  169 reviews
Mi Última Cita a Ciegas, es una pequeña historia de romance contemporáneo:

Es el Día de San Valentín y Rachel Price tiene una opción: quedarse en casa y ver la televisión con su adorable perrito o dejar que su mejor amiga, Ellen, le consiga una cita a ciegas. Qué hacer...

Ellen dice que el hombre es un "10", pero el último hombre que le presentó era un "-5". Rachel ha estado
Published June 9th 2012 by Hatco, Inc. (first published February 4th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Mi Ultima Cita A Ciegas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mi Ultima Cita A Ciegas

Lissa Smith
Nov 08, 2012 Lissa Smith rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Adult & Young Auult Readers of Romance
Recommended to Lissa by: Veronica Blade
Susan Hatler delivers a laugh a minute punch with this short. Billed for the adult genre it is also suitable for older young adults. Hatler went with the subtle covers of yesteryear, a sure calling card for the romance on the pages beneath the cover.

The title “My last Blind Date” is remarkable as all Rachel Price has had is one bad blind date after the other. Hatler characters will strike a chord and warm your heart with a tale that can mirror real life.

Although a quick read it is simply delici
Erin
Find the enhanced version of this and other reviews at: http://flashlightcommentary.blogspot....

I, The Flashlight Reader, stand before you today and admit I have a problem. I am addicted to kindle freebies. Okay, maybe addicted is a bit too strong a word but I am becoming something of a freebie slut lately. Three of my last four reviews were downloaded at no charge. My Last Blind Date makes four out of five.

To sum up, Hatler’s novella is cute, fluffy and predictable. Not one of those descriptor
Ananda
A question for the author..." Dear Ms. Hatler, WHY didn't you write a longer, proper novel since you created awesome and likeable characters (such as Rachel and Noah)?"

No, really..lately I've been reading a lot of short stories and I realized I do get irritated a bit when the author has a good story and creates great characters, but decides to make it 20-40 pages long! C'mooonn, this could've been a great novel, considering there's a lot of meat to the story (at least that's my POV).

Anyway, I re
Jessica
After reading long novel (some boring) novels, I decided to start reading the third book of my new favorite series. But this book passed by like a hurricane! I was sitting reading, enjoying, grinning like an idiot and giggling like I was possessed when it was revealed who her last date was, then bam, thirty minutes was gone and I’m at the end… No… huhuhu, it felt short, quick and I feel like I should be saying sorry to my mother for learning all these naughty things but then this is such good br ...more
Beate
This takes all of 5 minutes to read. And the plot and how it ends is pretty much given before you even start reading. With how short some of these stories are, I'm not sure why these authors even bother with fancy covers and all. With a nice cover like this one, seems like the story should have been much, much longer.

Again, cause it's too short, there is no connecting with the characters, no getting under their skin, no investment on where they end up. Other than that, if you have 5 minutes to s
Amy H
i got this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review..

o.k. this book was not my favorite, but i am mad because this book is about the girl i loved in the last 2 books..

this book follows Rachel. she is still not over the fact that her last boyfriend had cheated on her with her hairdresser. she has a dog that Ellen almost killed, and got her the man that she is married with now. Ellen is Rachel's best friend, and she has been trying to set her up with a new man all the time. She had
Sofia Lazaridou
Cute short story.If you can use cute for a book.Cute and kinda sweet.
This is the story of a girl who has a thing for her co-worker Noah and gets a blind date set-up by her friend.As the title says this will be her last blind date because in the end she finds the one for her
Literary  Chanteuse
The heroine really won me over and I kept my fingers crossed for her that this blind date would not end in disaster. A few laughs and a little romance this is definitely a fun Valentine story!
Tara
This was another quick, fun read. I really like Hatler's heroes...loved Noah! I wish the story would have lasted longer! :)
Sophia
This sassy little Valentine's Day short pacts a punch. For all its brevity, I was still able to get into the story, appreciate the humor and love the characters.

Its Valentine's Day and Rachel's friend wishes- yet again- to set her up on a blind date. Ellen's track record for unsuccess is batting a thousand. Ellen found happiness and just wants the same for her friend. She's willing to beg and connive to do it. Rachel cringes at the thought of going on another date, but she is also saddened to th
Tina
Humor: 3/10
Secondary Characters: 5/10
End: 10/10
Pace: 10/10

*Happy sigh… :)* What an utterly delightful and charming short story! It's super cute and super sweet, quick (I read in about 30 mins, and I read slow!), light-hearted and very satisfying. Just what I was looking for! Actually, it exceeded my expectations. A definite keeper. Also, this is a new-to-me author, and I'm totally digging her style. I'm so happy. This is a *squeeee* worthy read! I
Bonnie
I discovered this series because I was trolling Amazon looking at cover art for my first self pubbed release. I bought My Last Blind Date because I loved this cover. It is hopeful, fun, and yes, it's a little intriguing to think of stepping into red heels to go out on a blind date.

I enjoyed the first person voice so much and the story matched the tone of the cover. I've since purchased and read most of the series. (I see I've missed the 4th so I'm off to buy it now)

These are short, fun and enthu
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Seriously you guys, you have to pick this one up if you are a romantic at heart. It's perfect for Feb. with Valentines Day coming up. This is a novella, so it's a quick read. It was a perfect Sunday afternoon get away for me that left me smiling and happy. (and wanting more!) Deliciously sweet.

Susan has graciously donated an ebook for a giveaway on my blog if you are interested in a chance at reading it for yourself. Giveaway ends 2/13/12 (so you can read it on Valentines Day!)

Char (1RadReader59)
I really liked this feel good Valentine short story. I would have given it a five but it became predictable which I feel was just to pat in some ways. Rachel didn't even ask all the questions any normal woman who had been leery of blind dates would have ask especially when Noah doesn't know Ellen's boyfriend. I get it now in the full book version I have Noah called Ellen so he could change places with this new blind date. Makes sense now. So, that just through me off. Other then that I really li ...more
Suzanne Lilly
This is a cute, funny romance, with a main character you won't forget. When I first read about her dog, I thought there was some sort of mistake. But later in the book, I found out her dog and its little quirk is for real. I'm still laughing about it.

Susan Hatler gives the reader a lighthearted look at the perils of being alone on Valentines Day. Is being alone on the biggest romantic holiday of the year worth the risk of another blind date? Read the book and you decide. I highly recommend it.
Laura Young

My thoughts:
This was a very cute and short falling in love story. We could see the outcome every time a word was read, but you keep reading because you want to know, how they fall in love, how it all went down!

The Review:
A story heard many times over and over, yet it's how the author unfolds the story and makes it theirs is what matters. Susan Hatler made this story hers with her own characters and story background. If you love cheesy sappy romances then this one is it.
Robert Zimmermann
This was a great story. My second of Hatler's that I've read and now I want to read all of her work. It was a light romantic read. The character's were great and well developed for a short story. I was left very content at the end which is also a plus.

I was left with a smile on my face after debating what was going to happen next with Rachel in her search, or lack there of, for romance.

If you're looking for something quick and heartwarming, this might be a good story to check out.
Kelly % Books-n-Kisses
Review will be posted at www.books-n-kisses.com .
NUMBER OF HEARTS: 3
REVIEW:
This one was super short. But super sweet. I really enjoyed how Noah went after what he wanted. Rachel had no chance to win a battle she didn’t even know she was going to in.

Disclaimer:
I received a complimentary copy of the books in exchange for an honest review. This review is my own opinion and not a paid review.

Bia
This is a sweet little read! I think it’s shorter than a novella, but a cute and funny one. I had this one on my Kindle for PC for a while now and it was a freebie, so I couldn’t pass the chance to read it since I had some lunch time available.

Rachel and Noah are coworkers and she’d just swear blind dates her friend Ellen is known for. It's a little predicted and you could find out what would happen in this story.
Vânia Nunes
Aug 22, 2013 Vânia Nunes rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Vânia by: Susan Hatler
It's a horrible feeling to see Valentine's Day coming up and you absolutely without any appointment. Argh!

Exactly why, Ellen, Rachel's best friend, made ​​her accept to go to a blind date. And wow!!! What a date!!!

Loved the surprise that Susan brought on ​​this book. I felt sorry for the book to be short. It would be interesting to see Jeremy begging a little more for forgiveness from Rachel.

5 STARS!!!
Cheryl
I am new to the world of short stories, so I don't have a lot to compare this too. It is very sweet and fun. Just imagine finding the guy of your dreams on a blind date, on Valentines day no less. It's a great read for the season. It lifts one's spirits and helps one enjoy all that is mushy and cliche on this "Hallmark Holiday." Kudos to Susan Hatler for this light, uplifting Valentine's day read.
Faithann
I couldn't get to sleep this morning, I work graveshift, so I thought I would start this book and finish it when I woke up. It's a good thing it was such a short piece of work, because I couldn't put it down until I finished it. It was entirely predictable, but it was still a good read. If you are looking for something won't take a lot of time and doesn't go into depth, this is a good one to read.
Anna Marie
Heather
these are best books read in long time love this Author :)
Anime
Really like the story of Rachel I kind of wanted a little more but it was a really nice short story. I will be reading more books from this author. Her writing is very good and really easy to get into.

My only hope is that she would put them in like a package deal where you get all three books instead of having to get as individually copies. It was still cute and very romantic.
Lucina
3 Stars

german review

Ganz nett, aber nichts außergewöhnliches, ich hätte wirklich mehr erwartet. Die Geschichte konnte mich emotional so überhaupt nicht erreichen und Rachel war mir zu oberflächlich, die einzige Eigenschaft, die Noah ihrer Meinung nach Inne hatte war scheinbar einfach nur "heiß" zu sein. Super, wirklich sehr romantisch. ;-)
Elsy Arellano
Really liked it!
The story is really short but with enough romance like the title promised.
Like all the books, from the series, I've read so far, I loved how these women take a chance and find a worthy man.
^_^

Although these guys sound really perfect... I'm wondering if there are some like those out there.. hahaha
Dre
Very short story and pretty predictable, but very cute, romantic and enjoyable anyway. What woman doesn't want the handsome, smart, funny guy to secretly be in love with her and sweep her off her feet, and what woman doesn't want to read about that happening for someone else?! It always gives you hope right?!
Xpioti
A quick, fun read. It's a good introduction to the Hatler's style, which I enjoy so far. I wasn't blown away and mesmerized, but it definitely is a good "curl up with a quick book" sort of story. I got it for free on the Kindle and got more than my money's worth; I'm glad I caught it on a freebie weekend!
Clean Romances: My Last Blind Date Giveaway 3 19 Feb 10, 2012 06:01AM
  • Miracle at the Museum of Broken Hearts
  • My Fake Fiancé (story #1 from Wedding Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories)
  • Stranded with a Scotsman
  • Project Daddy
  • Wedding Hells
  • Marry Me, Maddie
  • With this Kiss
  • Bearing All (Wild Men of Alaska, #4)
  • Remember Me
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • Blame it on Texas (Lone Star Cowboys #1)
  • Practice Cake (Life in Saltwater City, #1)
  • Shelter from the Storm
  • Lucien's Fall
SUSAN HATLER is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author, who writes humorous and emotional contemporary romance and young adult novels. Many of Susan's books have been translated into German, Spanish, and Italian. A natural optimist, she believes life is amazing, people are fascinating, and imagination is endless. She loves spending time with her characters and hopes you do, too.

You can
More about Susan Hatler...
Truth or Date (Better Date than Never, #2) Licence to Date (Better Date than Never, #6) Shaken (Mind Reader, #1) Love at First Date (Better Date than Never, #1) Driven to Date (Better Date than Never, #7)