The Last Of His Kind (Naughty Fairy Tales)

The Last Of His Kind (Naughty Fairy Tales)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  9 reviews
What do you do when you stumble upon a naked, injured Adonis on your morning jog? You take him home and nurse him back to health, of course. If that involves the hottest sex a girl ever had, than so much the better, right?

Penelope Jefferson has returned to her childhood vacation spot at Loch Ness for peace, solitude, and inspiration. When she stumbles upon Doric she is flo...more
ebook
Published June 12th 2012 by Evernight Publishing (first published June 11th 2012)

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
******* THIS IS A REVIEW FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE, 18 YEARS AND OLDER DUE TO ADULT LANGUAGE AND MATURE ADULT ACTS *******

I won a copy of The Last of his Kind from Boundless as the Sea. I was so excited to win this book because I was blog hopping one day and I stumbled upon a sneak peak and man I was hooked from the very first page. "Stay away from the Loch. You know it's not safe." The familiar refrain reached him in the cold depths of his
watery world, and Doric flicked his scaly tail in annoyance....more
Dee
I loved 'The Last of His Kind'. This is the third of Doris books I've read now, and I'm so glad she was recommended to me.

Penelope is having a quiet time in her family holiday home at Loch Ness, and comes across a naked, very sexy man who seems hurt. She takes him home to help him with his wounds. She feels something stir inside when she looks at him, and they have some extremely hot sex, and lots of mind blowing orgasms.

Doric, what can I say except he sounds like one hell of a sexy thing! I thi...more
Amanda
I shall never look at the story of the Loch Ness monster in quite the same way. This book is a perfect combination of two fairy tales. Guess which ones? A delight from start to finish. Doric's personality "dominated" me throughout the book, and kept me enthralled.

The vibrancy of the highlands was richly described. The interaction between Doric and his Penelope was spot on. Spicy, sexy, steamy and HOT. Yet there are surprises on every page which keeps the reader on a rollercoaster of a ride, feel...more
Suzanne Fuller
Have you ever read a shifter story that the being shifts from animal TO human, and not vice versa? Yeah, its not something that's done too often, especially with that animal being an ancient beast.
This story is riveting from the start, with instantly likeable characters and hot, hot, HOT sex scenes. Doris will once again leave you begging for more. I can't get enough of Doric!
Amanda The Book Slayer
3.5 stars. I really enjoyed this one. I wish it would have been longer.
Lyndi
Feb 12, 2014 Lyndi marked it as not-going-there
The blurb says: "Be Warned: bondage, anal sex, sex toys, abuse of heroine."

Uh, no thank you. But I appreciate your being upfront about it.
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
The Last of his Kind is the last book you should pass up, read this!

I loved Doric and his past gave him such depth. Penelope was a character I could really relate to and at times found myself smiling with her. I felt like I was there watching the events unfold, even the steamy sex. I cannot praise this story enough!

Charity
See My full review Coming Soon at www.nocturnereads.com 7/26/12

This is a sexy and interesting take on the Lock Ness monster..................The climax in the cave felt rushed and the antagonist/bad guy was dealt with a little too neatly, in my opinion. The sex scenes were hot. It’s nice to know the man that is “The Last of His Kind” is dominate and sexy in all the right ways.
S.J. Thomas
I was lucky enough to win a copy of this but had read the very sizzling extract and had it on my TBR list. This has everything you want in a paranormal romance, a really unique and sexy paranormal hero, a likeable heroine, smoking hot sex and some really tense danger. A great read.
Kristin Elyon
Kristin Elyon marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Val Paquette
Val Paquette marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Elyzabeth VaLey
Elyzabeth VaLey marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Eva Mack
Eva Mack marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Ezmeralda
Ezmeralda marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Cheesecake
Cheesecake marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Evita
Evita marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Glutton for punishment would be a good description for Doris... at least that's what she hears on an almost daily basis when people find out that she has a brood of nine children, ranging from adult to toddler and lives happily in a far too small house, cluttered with children, pets, dust bunnies, and one very understanding and supportive husband. Domestic goddess she is not.

There is always someth...more
More about Doris O'Connor...
Mr. Satisfaction Guaranteed Too Hot To Handle (The Giovanni Clan, #1) Too Cold to Love (The Giovanni Clan, #2) Under The Alpha's Protection Riding Her Tiger (Club Ink #1)