Start by marking “The Destiny of a Galaxy” as Want to Read:
The Destiny of a Galaxy

The Destiny of a Galaxy (The Destiny Trilogy #3)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Time Has Passed…
In the three years since Maria Morris found the farmer-boy-prince, the Followers have multiplied. As Wyndemere’s empire cracks and unrest rises, the Legatee orchestrates the Rebellion.

Danger Has Not Disappeared...But Neither Has Hope
Though the overthrow of the tyrannical regime is imminent, Maria’s role as the “woman who started it all” is not widely known.
Kindle Edition
Published June 4th 2012

To ask other readers questions about The Destiny of a Galaxy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Destiny of a Galaxy

Nicole
The best book in a wonderful trilogy!
This was a most exciting and entertaining conclusion to the Destiny Series. Though I'll be sorry to part with the wonderful characters, I was so glad to see everything come to a happy and satisfying conclusion. I will be honest and say that I was not sure if I would enjoy the story once I realized who would be the "man of the hour" (what can I say? I've just always preferred a story's Handsome Rogue!) but once I adjusted my line of thinking I thought the stor
Rachelle Rea
Sarah Holman has crafted yet another epic adventure for readers of Maria Morris's story. In keeping with the other two books (the first and second in the series, The Destiny of One and The Destiny of A Few), the author delivers a detailed look into the future, a tyrannical government, and the young woman at the heart of the Rebellion.

New changes, new characters, new crisis' form the crux of this fascinating ending to the series. Be sure to read the first two books, then revel in the last install
Kelsey Bryant
Wow! What a finale! This series just got better and better. I loved the first book but I don't think I was quite prepared for how epic (in the real definition of the word) and beautiful this story would turn out.
I treasured how Maria's full character was revealed, through the eyes of those who know her. I love stories where the hero or heroine have a critical or humble view of themselves while everyone else is seeing something else: his or her selflessness, courage, and excellence. Maria takes
Rachel
This is book 3 in Sarah's "Destiny" series and I must say, it was my most favorite!

This third book was packed with spiritual encouragement and godly applications for life. Though I am not a lover of science-fiction in any form really...I have quite enjoyed this series, and most especially this last book with it's daring adventures, comic relief, and my favorite part - characters who truly seek the Lord's will in all things, even when it gets hard.

The characters are my *favorite* part of Sarah'
Bobbie
Sniff. I didn't want the series to end. I fell in love with the characters and story. I wanted to read more. I purposely put off reading the last few pages just so it wouldn't end. (And that my friends is a sign of a good book) Action packed, humorous, and with a hint of romance this book was an epic finish to the Destiny Trilogy.
Jessica
By far, my favorite book in the series. The Destiny of a Galaxy was packed with adventure, faith, hardships, and a sprinkling of romance. I had trouble wanting to put it down while reading. I just HAD to find out what happened next!
Allison Hawbaker
This was the best book of the trilogy. The adventures were exciting and kept me turning pages all day. Maria's stand for her faith and her cause was definitely the best part. I have always been thrilled by stories both true and fiction of those who risk everything for what they believe.
There was one scene that was confusing and I didn't feel that it was explained enough; but overall a wonderful book. I'm very glad to have been introduced to the Destiny Trilogy.
Morgan
Best part: Quint is in almost the entire book. Worst part: the end is the end of the story. The Destiny of a Galaxy is an epic ending with plenty of action, suspense, danger, and the prospect of weddings to finish it off. All the old characters are back, and though at the beginning Maria is again struggling with the old question, "What does Maria Morris want to do with her life?" I'm pretty sure she has figured it out by the end. Though at first I wanted the ending to be different if I said in w ...more
Hayley Elliott
Hayley Elliott marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Lauryn
Lauryn marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
LiZi Bruklinsk
LiZi Bruklinsk marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Latasha Humphrey
Latasha Humphrey marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Caleb Lang
Caleb Lang marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Marissa Bowers
Marissa Bowers marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Sierra Faith
Sierra Faith marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Ariel Paiement
Ariel Paiement marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Melisa
Melisa marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Armicia
Armicia marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Kirsten Roe
Kirsten Roe marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Shantelle
Shantelle marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Deborah O'Carroll
Deborah O'Carroll marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Lisbeth
Lisbeth marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Katie Easley
Katie Easley marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Sarah W
Sarah W marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Sarah Holman is a not so typical mid-twenties girl: A homeschool graduate, sister to six awesome siblings, and author of three published books and counting. If there is anything adventuresome about her life, it is because she serves a God with a destiny bigger than anything she could have imagined.
More about Sarah Holman...

The Destiny Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Destiny of One (Destiny Trilogy, #1)
  • The Destiny of a Few (Destiny Trilogy, #2)
Waltz into the Waves: A Cinderella Story The Destiny of One (Destiny Trilogy, #1) Adventures and Adversities A Different Kind of Courage The Destiny of a Few (Destiny Trilogy, #2)

“I was thinking about how all of us sometimes think our plans, our destinies, have come to an end or a standstill, but they don't; our destinies keep going. It's just that we can't, like, see it, because we can't see the big picture to know it.” 0 likes