Start by marking “Rugged” as Want to Read:
Rugged

Rugged

Rachel James has everything she wants - a great job, lots of money, total independence - until trouble at work sends her hiding in the wilderness of Wyoming.

Alone in an isolated cabin, she is forced to turn to the neighboring rancher for help. Despite his gruff demeanor, attraction flares between them, and Rachel finds the love she didn't know she lacked.

Jed Ferguson lives
Published February 8th 2012 by Resplendence Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Rugged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rugged

Diana
Jun 20, 2012 Diana rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Enjoyed book. Took only two hours to read. Like the characters until they became stubborn. HEA turned out good and seemed that the H did go OTT to accomidate h. Didn't seem to be in his character, but it worked for me. Like the way the discussed their sexual side and cleared the air so to speak. Would recommend!
Jessa
This was a quick, easy read that I super enjoyed. Jed is a reclusive, grumpy, blue collar dreamboat with a secret romantic heart.
Jessica
Aug 18, 2015 Jessica rated it really liked it
This was a nice and quick read. I adored Jed. It was refreshing to see a different kind of man. The sweet ones are usually overlooked in books, it's always about the tough, alpha, possessive, and dominant males that get all the attention. There is absolutely no way that all men are like that in reality. Sorry but your vision is flawed if you think that's true.

Remember that sweet boy in high school with good grades that kept to himself or a small group of friends. Although attractive, most of th
Lulu
Very nice story. I quite enjoyed reading this one.

"Rugged Cologne for Men" --> This made me LOL. :D

I adore Jed! I admit that at some point I want to slap him silly for hurting the heroine but his groveling pretty made up for it! :)

Cute read and pretty straight forward due to its shortness. So expect that the story focuses heavily on the main characters with very few side characters.
Azuresaber
Aug 15, 2013 Azuresaber rated it it was ok
What did I just read? It was a quick and rather cheesy, reminiscent of Korean melodramas. Some of the things that brought the hero and heroine were extremely contrived. Some things just were unrealistic. Eye-roll worthy.

This might be an good story if I were in middle school, maybe. :/ Had some potential, but rather poorly executed.
MBR
Review: Rugged by Tatiana March

Rating = 3.5/5

Caliber SEAL: FAVORABLE READ

Final Verdict: If you like taciturn heroes, Jed just might turn out to be your cuppa tea!

Review goes live at 00:00 hours MVT, December 4, 2013!
Dr. Bronwyn Ph.D of Smutology
It was a cute read but under developed. Everything that happened....the relationship....just seemed to fall into place too easy. There was nothing that made it overtly unrealistic but the ride seemed to smooth.

Still enjoyable and quite a unique read with the hero being a 34 yr old virgin.

3.5 star read for me.
Sheryl
Jul 13, 2012 Sheryl rated it it was ok
Reading this and how much I didn't enjoy it made me realize that I like my males ALL ALPHA ALL THE TIME.. Not 35 year old male virgins...
Virdia
Virdia rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2015
Tori Williams
Tori Williams rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2015
Karenfaith
Karenfaith rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2016
Heather Rae
Heather Rae rated it it was ok
Mar 16, 2016
MJ
MJ rated it did not like it
May 15, 2014
Thea
Thea rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2013
Silv
Silv rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2013
Alex
Alex rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2012
Truong Pham
Truong Pham rated it really liked it
May 13, 2015
Lisa J.
Lisa J. rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2013
Donna
Donna rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2012
Sabrina Meunier
Sabrina Meunier rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2015
Ann
Ann rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2015
TravelingGal
TravelingGal rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2013
Cassie S
Cassie S rated it it was ok
Sep 04, 2016
Vee
Vee rated it it was ok
Aug 05, 2012
Nicky
Nicky rated it liked it
Oct 15, 2012
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2016
Puna
Puna rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2015
Sara
Sara rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Tatiana March is the author of several romantic novels. She lives in the UK near the river Thames with her boyfriend of 22 years. No kids, no pets, except for spiders and various other forms of wildlife seeking temporary shelter.

When Tatiana is not reading or writing, she enjoys camping, hiking and travelling, particularly in Arizona where her historical western romances are set.

Tatiana is fanatic
More about Tatiana March...