Start by marking “Don't You Remember?” as Want to Read:
Don't You Remember?

Don't You Remember?

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  135 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Don’t You Remember is a breathtaking love story about Jen Redman’s love for musician Johnny Cromwell. The two of them embark on an electrifying, passionate relationship that will touch your heart. When Johnny temporarily leaves Jen to further his career as a musician, he had no idea it would be the last time he would see her again. The book twists and turns as it follows t ...more
Published June 6th 2012 (first published June 4th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Don't You Remember?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Don't You Remember?

Lana Davison
Oct 09, 2012 Lana Davison rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote this book because this is the kind of book I wanted to read myself. Thanks for reading Don't You Remember and taking time to review and/or rate it.
Rachael Melia
I really enjoyed this book I found it difficult to put down , you really fall in love with the characters it's a fast paced sexy love story with a great plot line it keeps you guessing right to the end , Jen & Jonny what will happen next ? Now we've got to know them I want to know!! I hope there will be a second book :)
Charos
One extra star for mentioning Depeche Mode!
Two stars minus for mentioning Depeche Mode in the same sentence with U2 and Bon Jovi!

The couple is cute enough but I think the book has some flaws. For example: both of them are smart and mature for their age but they have sex as teenagers and never ever discuss birth control? I also think that their careers are too smooth. You just don't become a journalist at the New York Times with only an internship and no formal education. I find that quite unbeli
Nicki805
Good day read
Maureen Hoar
I read this book a 2 hours. I really loved the story line. What bothered me was the fact that this story takes place in the United States, but the characters speak in very proper British english. I think a little more research into the way Americans speak could have put this book over the top for me.
Jen and Johnny lived next door to each other since childhood. They are best friends and take care of each other when their parents won't. In Johnny's senior year, Jen decides she is in love with Joh
Rachel Wheeler
ehhh this book was so so for me... There were a few things that just rubbed me wrong the way.

1) The setting is in America but the characters spoke out of character for American lingo(in my opinion) For Example: they used tea in a manner that it replaced coffee where as in America coffee commonly favoured, secondly the characters refereed to their "mothers" as "mum" Vs the "mom" which is most popular in the US. Furthermore the use of the term flat in reference to their house, that is also uncommo
Jane
Do yourself a favor and read this book. I was so engrossed in this book I missed eating my lunch. I decided to carry on reading and eat a big dinner. I was completely immersed, I loved the characters. Jen was sweet and somewhat reserved, yet behind the scenes, racy and even a little randy, dare I say. Johnny, oh, the character Johnny, handsome, confident, kind, hardworking, gentlemen… all the attributes a woman wants in a man. He loves Jen so much. However without writing too much, Jen and Johnn ...more
Dayna R
interesting

I really enjoyed this storyline. It was so frustrating knowing what was really going on but the main characters being in the dark! I wanted to scream at them! The storyline was well written and unique. Johnny sounds so swoon worthy!
Cyndi Hackett
I was captured by this love story. I was drowned to the relationship between Johnny and Jen. This story was really about true love, meeting your soul mate, and never loving another person like it. This story reminded me of a love story Forrest Gump. All of the missed commutations (the note), heartache (the fire), missed meeting (the bathroom scene) and falling in love with your teenage sweetheart kept my attention with the story. This was a nice unique story. I just wish we could have read more ...more
Natasza Waters
A very sweet lovestory. The author had me falling in love with Johnny, and really when it comes down to it,romance novels are all about us falling in love with the hero! Okay, so we have to like the horoine too, but it's the heroes actions we crave: his seduction, his brawn, his gentle heart. This book could have bloomed with sharper dialogue. All the elements of plot tension were there, just not executed with terminal velocity to make my heart ache for these two characters. I too skipped ahead ...more
Simone
Belle
Aug 08, 2012 Belle rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2012
Could have been a great book. The idea was wonderful but I never really connected to the characters. The writing style also was a bit strange. A story with so much potential. Never really got to the point of greatness unfortunately. I also found the two dream episodes a bit strange and unrelated to the plot. It took me a bit to figure out that it was set in the states since some of the words were very british.
Andrea Butler
Downloaded this because it was free- it was a great love story and kept me reading until I was finished. However, I found myself skimming though at one point so I could hurry up and see how it ended. Then when the climax finally arrived, it was over about fifteen pages later. All in all, I enjoyed the story, but it left me wanting more and I wasn't satisfied with the ending. Maybe there'll be another...
India
So far the best love story I have read this year. Thoroughly recommend it, well worth it's five star rating. Like many books I read, I always start off thinking where is this going, but I kept reading and by chapter three I was well and truly hooked. I couldn't put it down. It's fast paced and so very romantic, such a beautiful love story.
Lise *friends don't flag*
Thank goodness I did not spend a dime on this book, but sadly I did spend a few hours reading it. Sweet enough story of childhood friends in love, but the events that follow after the couple move on are so crazy- and the setting is in the US but they talk like they are British...huh?
Mashies
Good read but found myself reading ever so quickly to get to the climax. Then it ended. I really liked it. I loved the characters. Pleased I read it, but towards the end I would have liked a bit more JEN & JOHNNY:) If I could I would give it 3.5 stars.
Lisa
" Still its better to have loved and lost, than to have never have loved before." I loved this book,A page turner every chapter.Made my top 12 of 2012,and Johnny , Oh Johnny:)
Sharon Goddard
A cute story line and I thoroughly enjoyed the book right up to the end which really was just a bit to predictable for me.
However, I would recommend it to others
Lexy
loved this book it had a great story line but it was a tad bit slow for a good portion of the book.
Jayne Scouth
What a fantastic romance. I couldn't put it down. It's the best I've read this year!!!
Sara
This was kinda cheesy. I was more anxious for the story to end
Melissa
Ridiculously anticlimactic that it was almost painful.
Anything Romance
Sweet Love Story. Made my heart melt.
Kayleigh Stephens
My fave book on kindle !!!
cheryl
cheryl marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Meredith Powell jarrett
Meredith Powell jarrett marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Paras Sachapara
Paras Sachapara marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Heart of Glass
  • Lost In Light (Teacher's Pet, #1)
  • the Dark (The Portal Trilogy #1.5)
  • The Ocean
  • Winter Rose
  • Dream Lover
  • The Carny
  • Bound (Bound Series, #1)
  • Sharp Edges
  • Risk (Risk, #1)
  • No Matter What
  • Savage Winter (Seasons of Paleo, #1)
  • The Rock Star's Sheriff
  • Breaking Lauren (Lauren, #1)
  • Single-Handed (Single Girls, #1)
  • Metal Urge
  • Exposing Kitty Langley (Charity, #2.5)
  • Touch (A Reaper Novella)
Lana Davison is writer, blogger, animal lover, dreamer, health geek, book lover, and all round scallywag

Connect with Lana Facebook: Search Lana Davison Author OR click on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lana-D...
Connect with Lana on Twitter: @LanaDavison
On Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/vi...
On Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...
Find Lana on Pinterest:
More about Lana Davison...
Avalon (Avalon, #1) C.E.O of Parenting and Domestic Services Don't You Remember (NYC Edition) Avalon Condemnation (Avalon, #3) Avalon Roulette (Avalon, #2)