Start by marking “Accidental Love (Hot Bods, #3)” as Want to Read:
Accidental Love (Hot Bods, #3)

Accidental Love (Hot Bods #3)

Has Jane accidentally fallen for the decoy?

Sometimes there is only one thing to do when you get dumped—make the ex jealous with someone new. Which is exactly what Jane plans to do with Ben, an older, handsome man who has agreed to act as her new love interest.

When Ben meets Toby, Jane's unruly dog, he offers to help her train him. But as Ben helps Jane gain control of her
ebook
Published June 18th 2012 by Beachwalk Press, Inc. (first published June 15th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Accidental Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidental Love

A Tasty Read Book Reviews
Another sweet, sexy novella by Lacey Wolfe. I do have one complaint though...I wanted MORE!! I always want more from Lacey, especially with the Hot Bods Series.

I will say, Lacey sure knows how to write a douche bag, excuse my language, but there really is no other way to describe Matt, the ex who Jane is trying to make jealous.

I enjoyed the chemistry between Jane and Ben, the feeling of wanting to rip each others clothes off the second they walk into the door, but I just wished that the story w
Amanda
Jun 18, 2012 Amanda rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 of the series and they just keep getting better and better!

Jane works at the gym and is being taken advantage of by her boss. When enough is enough she decides to make him jealous by dating someone new. What she doesn't count on is falling in love with this guy.

Ben meets Jane's dog and decides he is in much need of some decent training. This gives him the perfect opportunity to be with Jane one on one and see who this girl really is and why she is interested in making one man je
Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag
Jul 06, 2012 Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag rated it really liked it
I am a big fan of the older man/younger woman romance. This is a favorite category of mine-so when I saw this book I was definitely interested. This is the first book that I have read from Lacey Wolfe and I will definitely be looking for more from her. Accidental Love was an enjoyable short and sexy read. I loved Ben and Jane together and I also liked that they fell in love pretty quickly. It was light and easy and entertained me from the beginning. I loved the ending--so cute!!
4 out of 5 rating
This was a short quick read....but ohhhh so steamy. I have read all 3 books in this series and I have to say I have truly enjoyed each one. I truly enjoy Lacey's writing. I have read all of her books and would recommend any of them.
Tracy
Jul 09, 2012 Tracy rated it really liked it
I just finished read the Hot Bods series and this one is my FAVORITE! Love BEN!! He is the PERFECT man!!
Mary Wehr
Jul 12, 2012 Mary Wehr rated it it was amazing
Lacey proves that older men are, indeed, hot!
Love Ben!
Tamara
Jul 26, 2013 Tamara rated it really liked it
An sexy older hero! Yum. Enjoyable read as usual form ms Wolfe
Miriam
Jul 18, 2014 Miriam rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
Jane's relationship with her boss has just gone south. To make it worse, he's already moved on, less than a day after breaking it off with her. What's a girl to do? Enlist the help of her friend Francesca to find someone new for her to date so she can make her ex jealous. It works, with amusing and creepy results.

Ben might've owed Francesca a favor, but now he was going owe her big time for setting him up with Jane. Younger by more than ten years and softer than the women he was used to dating,
Racheal
Oct 11, 2012 Racheal rated it it was amazing
Jane is the receptionist at Hot Bods gym and has been having a very secret affair with her boss. Her boss wants to continue to keep the affair a complete secret but Jane wants it to become a REAL relationship where they can go out & be like other couples. A friend finds out about the affair & suggests that Jane get a "fake" boyfriend to make her boss jealous. Ben, the "fake" boyfriend is extremely good looking and such a wonderful person. As they spend time together, Ben & Jane find ...more
Carly
Mar 28, 2014 Carly rated it really liked it
Jane was having a really bad day. Her boss, the man she thought she loved, dumped her. Since her best friend is away Jane finds herself reluctantly confiding in Francesca, a high-maintenance woman with countless superficial relationships under her belt.

Francesca helps Jane devise a plan to deal with her heartache.
Step one: Total image makeover
Step two: Hot fake-boyfriend
Step three: Make Matt jealous

It sounded like a great plan, except for one TINY little detail. Ben, the fake-boyfriend that Fran
gillian (Tattooed Book Review)

Visit www.tattooedbookreview.com on March 5 for my stop on the Hot Bods Series tour!

A lovely combination of heartwarming romance and steamy sex, Accidental Love is a fun and satisfying novella.

I enjoyed Jane and Ben’s story very much. Though I see little of myself in Jane, she is a likable character and I wanted very much to see her happy. Enter Ben, the older, richer and incredibly sexy man who can offer her that happiness. There is attraction, chemistry, build and some very hot sex scenes.

Toby
Jennifer Schultheis
Aug 28, 2014 Jennifer Schultheis rated it it was amazing
Accidental Love was such a quick yet satisfying read. This is the first book I've read from Lacey Wolfe, but it won't be the last. The whole story was really sweet and sexy at the same time. The best part of this story for me, is that it revolves around an older man/younger woman type of relationship. Accidental Love is angst free and is the type of story to pick up, when you just need to smile.
Katie
Jun 23, 2013 Katie rated it really liked it
I thought it had a lot of potential but was unrealistic because it never addressed the issue of how her parents would feel about her dating a man who was only 10 years younger than them. Jane mentioned something about it but it seemed by the end of the book it was dismissed. It also seemed awfully fast for them to fall in love and be intimate. They barely knew each other!

However there was still enough I liked about the book that it was an enjoyable read.
Ashlynn Monroe
Jan 23, 2013 Ashlynn Monroe rated it it was amazing
Jane has her heart broken by Matt. Francesca makes an appearance to help her friend out and sets her up with Ben. They want to make Matt jealous, but Jane learns that older men have “experience” where it counts! This was a fun lusty tale and I really enjoyed getting to know Jane and watching the romance unfold. This one was a great addition to the Hot Bods series. Lacey Wolfe really has a knack for crafting interesting contemporary romance.
Amanda Adkins
Oct 02, 2015 Amanda Adkins rated it it was amazing
Loved this book in the series. I believe this is my favorite book in the series (so far). Loved the story line and the connection of the characters. I have even started liking Francesca!! Im excited for the next book! Great writing as well. I highly recommend this book!

***I received an ARC copy of this series for an honest review***
Ava
Mar 16, 2014 Ava rated it liked it
it was again different and I really liked the connection, getting to know more about francesca.

so this book was about a girl trapped into a secret relationship when she wanted more or being in the relationship the guy just dropped her. it wasn't a breakup for him.
so someone got an idea that idea turned to be the greatest.
Naj (Unputdownable Books)
May 21, 2013 Naj (Unputdownable Books) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2013
There's always something different about short and simple stories about romance and the troubles in life. With this short book, Lacey Wolfe has managed to capture my love for the characters and the entire series as a whole. Her tiny books are enthralling and make me yearn for more!
Hazel Gower
Hazel Gower rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2013
Pamela
Pamela rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2012
Dianela
Dianela rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2016
May 19, 2014
D²
Jan 27, 2015
Janet
Janet rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2013
EmilyRose
Jul 24, 2012 EmilyRose rated it it was amazing
Cute sexy story. Really loving this series.
Glover
Glover rated it it was ok
Jun 30, 2015
Brandy
Brandy rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2014
Rox
Jun 03, 2015 Rox rated it liked it
Sweet but short. Wanted a longer story
Alyson
Alyson rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2012
Lacey Wolfe has always had a passion for words, whether it’s getting lost in a book or writing her own. Her goal as an author is to have a romance for everyone, whether it’s sweet, sensual, or spicy. She’s had several books on the Amazon best seller lists. When she isn’t writing, she can be found running, talking to her pets, spending time with her family, or lost in some sort of craft. Oh, and ...more
More about Lacey Wolfe...

Hot Bods (4 books)
  • Fool Me Once (Hot Bods, #1)
  • More Than Useful (Hot Bods, #2)
  • Opposites Attract (Hot Bods, #4)