Start by marking “Beauty Never Dies (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #3)” as Want to Read:
Beauty Never Dies (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #3)

Beauty Never Dies (The Grimm Diaries Prequels #3)

3.77  ·  Rating Details ·  1,413 Ratings  ·  162 Reviews
Peter Pan has a plan. Since it's been hundred years since his friends were all cursed by the Brothers Grimm, he is about to wake up Sleeping Beauty, his eternal lover. Oops, you didn't know that. Blame it on the Grimms.

But in the middle of the ceremony, he is visited by the Evil Queen who manipulates him into helping her with information about Snow White. This or she will
Published June 20th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Beauty Never Dies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beauty Never Dies

Bailey
What do Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, Dracula, The Hunchback, and the Evil Queen have in common?

Apparently a lot.

In this one we get an entry by Peter Pan, who does not like writing in a diary but does anyways cause his day was AWESOME. What does he like? Sleeping Beauty (his lovaaaa) and young girls.
I wouldn't let those two vulgar creatures ride next to me. My passenger seat is reserved for beautiful teen girls.

I get that Peter Pan is the boy who never grew up, so technically its okay for him
Katherine
Jan 22, 2015 Katherine rated it really liked it
Shelves: mega-ňamka
4,5 / 5*

Co říct?
Ještě teď se rozřehtaná válím na zemi. Ale fakt.
Připadám si úplně chcípnutá a bolí mě tváře.
AuAu.
Bylo to skvělé.
*smích*
Alexandra
Čo to bolo za koniec?

description

Teraz na tú vetu pozerám zhruba takto: (a nejako ju nedokážem spracovať)

---

Chramsty-chramst...sa nám to pomaličky zamotáva. Všetko dokopy. Všetky možné zdroje, ktoré si len vybavíte, každú možnú postavičku z rozprávok.
Takže, aby ste mi tu nezaspali ako ona...

description

/bojte sa jej! teda, bojte sa o ňu.
Veď prečítate. V každom prípade je stvárnená tak, že všelijaké nové filmové verzie Disneyho sa môžu zahrabať pod čiernu zem.
ALE TOTO!
Toto by som si pozrela na plátne kedykoľvek
Filip
Opět krásná jednohubka v podobě příběhu o Panovi, Růžence a Draculovi, která čte Harryho Pottera. Dočetl jsem během dvou hodin ve škole a musím říci, že tahle série se začíná stupňovat. Pomalu mě ale začíná děsit ta temná atmosféra, která se za jednotlivými retellingy skrývá...
Lauren (Northern Plunder)
This review was first posted on Northern Plunder, if you want to see more reviews please click here.

I think this is possibly my favourite of the lot as we get to see a different side to Peter Pan, this story follows him on his quest to help the one he loves - Sleeping Beauty - awaken again. This story is probably also the funniest of the lot as we get to meet Dracula too who isn't exactly the fearing Vampire we all know and love. We also meet The Evil Queen yet again and she helps to bring anoth
Lisa
Jun 20, 2012 Lisa marked it as to-read
"Peter Pan has a plan. Since it's been hundred year since they were all cursed by the Brothers Grimm, he is about to wake up Sleeping Beauty, his eternal lover. Oops, you didn't know that. Blame it on the Grimms."

What?! Peter Pan has nothing to do with Grimms Fairy Tales! I don't approve of this.

Mauoijenn ~ *Mouthy Jenn* ~
Great story from the Grimm Diaries Prequel series. Peter Pan wasn't in the original Grimm books, at least as far as I remember, but this was a great story.
Adrián Biháry
Mar 02, 2017 Adrián Biháry rated it it was amazing
*4,5*
...ten autor je génius...
...a zároveň blázon...
...rovnako ako Dracula čítajúci Harryho Pottera
:D :D :D
J.N.
Dec 30, 2012 J.N. rated it did not like it
***This review contains spoilers. Read at YOUR own risk***

I bought the Grimm Diaries Prequels on Amazon because they sounded like they were going to be fun to read. I love fairy tales and their re-tellings. While I liked the first prequel well enough, I didn't care for the second. I should have stopped there, but once I get into a series, I like to at least give it a fair chance. I will not be reading any more prequels, or even the actual Grimm Diaries, until several things get better. I believe
Barbora
Jan 22, 2015 Barbora rated it it was amazing
Shelves: english-original
Yes, I skipped the Cinderella one. I will return to it eventually but I really wanted to read a story narrated by Peter Pan. That mischievous bastard is hella funny. And the idea of him loving Sleeping Beauty is amusing, especially given that Aurora is a havoc wreaking lunatic vampire in this setting. Nice.

And Dracula reading Harry Potter books and loving Draco Malfoy was truly precious.
Melodie
Jul 07, 2012 Melodie rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-2012
Thought I'd like this......I didn't. Not even for free.
Meghan K.
Jan 14, 2015 Meghan K. rated it it was amazing
Geniální propletení několika fantasy světů :D
Toni
Apr 04, 2013 Toni rated it did not like it
First things first – the writing is not my cup of tea and I already mentioned that, some editing could be nice. Now, welcome to the too many characters in 20 pages. Oh man! We’ve got Peter Pan, his assistant - The Hunchback from Nortre Dame (who Peter calls Hunchy?!) and his beloved – the EVIL Sleeping Beauty (view spoiler); then we also have Count Dracula, who Peter Pan calls Draco - R U SIRIUS (just to get more Ha ...more
Zuleeza
Jul 05, 2012 Zuleeza rated it it was ok
This review is also available on my blog, Qwerty

This one is very hard to rate because I really, really liked the previous prequels. It might well be a 1-star read, but I don't know, I think I might be biased due to my love for fairy tale retellings. Hurm, I would still read the subsequent prequels and Snow White Sorrow, and I may change my ratings for the published prequels accordingly.

Actually, this...did not sound like a fairy tales retelling, instead it sounded like a fairy tales parody.

And
Julie
This was my least favourite prequel so far. It was so frustrating to read this I almost dropped it altogether. The same mistakes from the previous novella are once again repeated. I seriously hope this will not happen in the others but my outlook is bleak at the moment.

The characters once again continue to talk about how confusing the curse and essentially the plot of these novella's are. If the curse is still confusing to the characters, it's also probably confusing to the readers so stop delay
Wendy
Jan 07, 2013 Wendy rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy
While the first two prequels in this series were rather intriguing in their creative looks at classic fairy tales, Beauty Never Dies just felt like a mash-up of too many well-known characters. The Evil Queen seems to be a main thread throughout the series, so her presence is expected, but EVERY character in this story was stolen from another tale - many of them not even belonging to the Grimm brothers.

Let's have a quick role call, shall we?

The Queen of Sorrow - As I have already mentioned, she
Holly Letson
This story is told by Peter Pan. Peter's hunchman is the hunchback from "The Hunchback of Notre Dame". And, Peter believes that resurrecting Dracula is going to help him bring his true love, Sleeping Beauty, back to life.
So, he resurrects Dracula, and calls him Draco, convincing him that Draco Malfoy is based upon him. Dracula is indeed curious about that statement, as we later find him reading "Harry Potter", and saying that Draco Malfoy is cool.
But, the plan couldn't go as planned. No, of c
Jinky
Sep 22, 2012 Jinky rated it really liked it
*Reviewing the prequels as a whole instead of individually*

I lucked out and discovered these prequels during the one-prequel-a-day freebie promotion (bummer, I missed the second book, I must have been having sex that day). What gems! They were strange yet fantastic twists to classic fairy tales. They were quick and enjoyable reads. The storytelling was imaginative with a touch of humor. I truly got a kick out of the takes and I think those who especially like fairy tale re-tellings will do too.
Tricia (McAllister) Houseman
This prequel is narrated by Peter Pan, and boy does Mr. Jace have one heck of a twist in this one.
Peter Pan is waking up Dracula, so he can wake up the love of his life. His “assistant” is the Hunchback of Notre Dame. One his way to complete the ceremony, the Evil Queen shows up with her bag of items. The items she needs to find the Lost Seven (you will have to read Snow White Blood Red to find out more on that). She has come to Peter to learn who they are, & believes with his assistance she
Rachael
I really want to love these stories. The premise of them sounds wonderful. However, the first three prequels have fallen a bit flat for me. I like the idea behind them but I just can't make myself like the way Jace has written the characters. Their attitudes don't come across as endearing at all. I also don't like the snarky dialogue between the characters or all the pop culture references. I think that's an easy way to quickly date a book.
Wee Shubba's World
Dec 04, 2012 Wee Shubba's World rated it liked it
It is really hard to rate this one. while I did enjoy it. it was weird. Peter Pan is my favourite fairy tale of all time and for me personally it shouldn't be messed with.

but this a good short story that is a little different. We have Peter Pan who is in love with Sleeping Beauty and Dracula who plays Xbox and reads Harry Potter. lol
Jud (Disney Diva)
Jul 21, 2012 Jud (Disney Diva) rated it it was ok
I was really hoping to love this story but I was sadly disappointed. I love the idea of the story but just didn't enjoy how it was written, it is a prequel to the series so perhaps the actual series is a lot better. I did get this for free so it might be an older version which is a little rough around the edges.
Ed
Jul 14, 2012 Ed rated it it was amazing
I love the different voices used to tell the stories. I am definitely looking forward to the fourth diary and the upcoming novels. Having characters from fairy takes and other books among us is a wonderful tale, and this series offers something for everyone
Kyle
My second zero star book in a row.

The editing is horrible. The writing is very immature, and the same goes for Peter Pan's narration. The story makes little to no sense. All the characters are obnoxious, and the whole story was cheesy. I hated every minute of reading it.
E.A.
Wendy Darling

Who is she? What is she?

I can't see the her same, or Sleeping Beauty

Happy Reading

-Emily
Ah, I remember this one now I've read it again. What a weird twist though! (view spoiler)
Ashley Anne
Mar 08, 2017 Ashley Anne rated it liked it
I'm intrigued to see where this story line is going and enjoyed the story cross-overs. However, I could definitely do without the inner thoughts of Peter.
Nessa [October Tune]
Read this review, and many more on my blog October Tune!

I’m not sure why I started reading these prequels, but I think I was just really curious about this series. But I’d read very mixed reviews about it. Of course, I wanted to find out for myself if they really were as bad as everyone said, or as awesome as anyone said, and I must admit I have very mixed feelings about these prequels. This review is about the stories Beauty Never Dies, Laddle Rat Rotten Hut and Mary Mary Quite Contrary.

What I
Carmen8094
Beauty never dies è il terzo, breve prequel dei Grimm diaries, questa volta scritto da Peter Pan.
In quanto creatura di sir James Matthew Barrie e non dei fratelli tedeschi, questi non è sottoposto alla maledizione dei Grimm, ma ne subisce comunque le conseguenze, in quanto innamorato della Bella Addormentata.

Questa, a quanto pare, non è l’angelica principessa delle fiabe che tutti conosciamo, ma una sedicenne instabile e viziata. Proprio a causa delle sue intemperanze, ancor prima della maledizi
Ambre-Marine

The Grimm Diaries Prequels froment une série d’histoires courtes ou nouvelles. Elles nous introduisent à la série Grimm Diaries dont le premier roman est sorti en mai l’année dernière, écrite par l’auteur Cameron Jace. Il existe 18 de ces prequels, tous disponibles en epub (format pour liseuses), bien qu’il y en ait beaucoup ces nouvelles ne font qu’une cinquantaine de pages chacune et elles se lisent donc très vite. Dans chaque histoire nous accompagneron
  • Through Your Eyes ( I Am Alive book 1 Episode #3 )
  • Blood Soaked Promises (Blood and Snow, #4)
  • Zombie Cinderella II: The Ball (Zombie Fairy Tales #6)
  • Savage Winter (Seasons of Paleo, #1)
  • the Dark (The Portal Trilogy #1.5)
  • 11:15 The Making of a Halfling (Halflings, #0.5)
  • Winter Rose
  • Catalyst (Tethered, #1)
  • Haunting Grace (Beyond Time, #1)
  • Lost Seraphine (Seraphine Trilogy, #2)
  • Evangeline (A Dark Faerie Tale, #0.5)
  • Dream Lover
  • Fallen Star Series (Fallen Star, #1-3)
  • Bitten Shame (Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy, #2)
Cameron Jace is bestselling author of the Grimm Diaries and Insanity series. A graduate of the college of Architecture, collector of out-of-print books, and obsessed with the origins of folk tales and the mysterious storytellers who spread them. Three of his books made Amazon's Top 100 Customer Favorites in Kindle 2013 & Amazon's Top 100 kindle list. Cameron lives in California with his girlfr ...more
More about Cameron Jace...

The Grimm Diaries Prequels (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • Snow White Blood Red (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #1)
  • Ashes to Ashes and Cinder to Cinder  (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #2)
  • Ladle Rat Rotten Hut (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #4)
  • Mary Mary Quite Contrary (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #5)
  • Blood Apples (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #6)
  • Once Beauty Twice Beast (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #7)
  • Moon and Madly (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #8)
  • Rumpelstein (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #9)
  • Jawigi (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #10)
  • Children Of Hamlin (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #11)

“My friend's call me Peter"..."But you can call me Pan."
"Why should I call you Pan?"
"Because Pan is a god, and I practically own you.”
7 likes