Start by marking “Red Rider and the Big Bad Werewolf (Mantime Stories, #1)” as Want to Read:
Red Rider and the Big Bad Werewolf (Mantime Stories, #1)

Red Rider and the Big Bad Werewolf (Mantime Stories #1)

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  6 reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves, HEA]

At the tender age of fourteen, Drake Jackson had been accidentally cursed to roam the night as a werewolf. Rejected by his gypsy clan, and left for dead, Drake managed to hide in the forest, deciding to dwell apart from humans. Fifteen years later, forces beyond his control pull at him to r...more
Published June 1st 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Red Rider and the Big Bad Werewolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Rider and the Big Bad Werewolf

Ter
Very cute and fun read on this new spin on this tale.
I really liked the part of Rider giving his grown dragon a bath in the river.. lol

Can't wait till the next one "Mantime Stories - 02. Beau and the Beast" comes out.
ReviewerLarissa
This story had a lot of potential. I like altered fairy tales. Unfortunately this fell short. In theory it wasn't bad, the plot is uncomplicated and straightforward, but the writing is static. I almost feel like I'm reading a story written movie script style. It lacks feeling. There was no characterization or world-building, the author relied heavily on what was said between characters or literally spelled out.

As I think this is a new author, there is room to grow and maybe future stories will...more
Hc Lynn
This was an interesting spin on the fairytale. I'm not into medieval times so that was kind of a drawback for me. Also thought that introducing a dragon was 'out there' for this particular story. I guess I'd say it was in the cute range of books for me but not something that would hit my radar to read again. I'm going to give #2 a try but I doubt beyond that, that this will be an author I'll continue to read.
Avril
Medieval times, you say? Let's talk about the dialogue, not an ounce of medieval anywhere there. Not even an attempt at it. Okay. Rider is cool with the dragon and fighting off a troll, but is all weirded out and can't believe his eyes when Drake turns into a werewolf. Okay. And the names. Again, medieval times you say?
Rachel
I thought this was a fun twist on Red Riding Hood, I enjoyed it.
Nikko
Not too sure why this book has low rating... I totally loved it....
Zufazela Zafuz
Zufazela Zafuz marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Amina
Amina marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Helle
Helle marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Christie
Christie marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2013
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2013
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
JustJen "Miss Conduct" marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2013
Byron
Byron marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2013
Cailin Bernzott
Cailin Bernzott marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Vampire's Portrait (Winters' Curse) Beau and the Beast (Mantime Stories, #2) The Mountie's Werewolf (The Werewolves of Moose Creek #1) The Love Rock The Love Rock (Weekend Getaways)