Start by marking “Red Rider and the Big Bad Werewolf (Mantime Stories #1)” as Want to Read:
Red Rider and the Big Bad Werewolf (Mantime Stories #1)

Red Rider and the Big Bad Werewolf (Mantime Stories #1)

[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves, HEA]

At the tender age of fourteen, Drake Jackson had been accidentally cursed to roam the night as a werewolf. Rejected by his gypsy clan, and left for dead, Drake managed to hide in the forest, deciding to dwell apart from humans. Fifteen years later, forces beyond his control pull at him to r
Published June 1st 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Red Rider and the Big Bad Werewolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Rider and the Big Bad Werewolf

Ter
Nov 10, 2012 Ter rated it really liked it
Very cute and fun read on this new spin on this tale.
I really liked the part of Rider giving his grown dragon a bath in the river.. lol

Can't wait till the next one "Mantime Stories - 02. Beau and the Beast" comes out.
ReviewerLarissa
This story had a lot of potential. I like altered fairy tales. Unfortunately this fell short. In theory it wasn't bad, the plot is uncomplicated and straightforward, but the writing is static. I almost feel like I'm reading a story written movie script style. It lacks feeling. There was no characterization or world-building, the author relied heavily on what was said between characters or literally spelled out.

As I think this is a new author, there is room to grow and maybe future stories will
Hc Lynn
This was an interesting spin on the fairytale. I'm not into medieval times so that was kind of a drawback for me. Also thought that introducing a dragon was 'out there' for this particular story. I guess I'd say it was in the cute range of books for me but not something that would hit my radar to read again. I'm going to give #2 a try but I doubt beyond that, that this will be an author I'll continue to read.
Avril
Jul 05, 2012 Avril rated it it was ok
Medieval times, you say? Let's talk about the dialogue, not an ounce of medieval anywhere there. Not even an attempt at it. Okay. Rider is cool with the dragon and fighting off a troll, but is all weirded out and can't believe his eyes when Drake turns into a werewolf. Okay. And the names. Again, medieval times you say?
Latashia
Mar 04, 2015 Latashia rated it it was amazing
I didn't understand the poor reviews, but I loved the story. Especially Red. Even though her part was short.
Tiren
Tiren rated it it was ok
Jul 10, 2016
LaShonta
LaShonta rated it liked it
Robin
Robin rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2013
David Laporte
David Laporte rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2015
Det
Det rated it liked it
Jan 09, 2014
Amina
Amina rated it it was ok
Jul 12, 2015
Tracy
Tracy rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2015
Gemma
Gemma rated it it was ok
Sep 16, 2012
Kavisha
Kavisha rated it did not like it
Apr 09, 2015
Futrzu
Futrzu rated it it was ok
Jul 03, 2012
Sisska
Sisska rated it it was ok
Oct 21, 2012
Chibisuke
Chibisuke rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2013
Rachel
I thought this was a fun twist on Red Riding Hood, I enjoyed it.
Shari
Shari rated it it was ok
May 28, 2016
Chela
Chela rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2012
Ross
Ross rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2014
Angel
Angel rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2014
Booklover95
Booklover95 rated it it was ok
Sep 28, 2012
Fadia Pierre
Fadia Pierre rated it liked it
Tyisha
Tyisha rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2015
Carolyn88
Carolyn88 rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2013
Tylune
Tylune rated it liked it
Cap'n Muchiko
Cap'n Muchiko rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2012
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2013
Peggy
Peggy rated it it was ok
Jul 08, 2012

Mantime Stories (2 books)
  • Beau and the Beast (Mantime Stories #2)