Start by marking “Man to Man (Wolf Creek Pack #3)” as Want to Read:
Man to Man (Wolf Creek Pack #3)

Man to Man (Wolf Creek Pack #3)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  633 ratings  ·  23 reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves, HEA]

James Nash was shocked to walk into his mother’s house and discover his mate, Donovan Morgan, waiting there. He’s even more stunned when he learns that his new mate isn’t even gay. Having lived in the closet all of his life, James isn’t quite sure what to do about it. Especially since he an
Published June 16th 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Man to Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Man to Man

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyStealing the Wind by Shira AnthonyMonster by Dani R.R. HermitWake Me Up Inside by Cardeno C.
Gay Paranormal Romance with Sex in Shifted Form
78th out of 108 books — 67 voters
9th Life by Wendy BeckThe Forgotten by Wendy BeckWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWith Love by J.L. Langley
Yummy Weres
51st out of 55 books — 36 voters

More lists with this book...

Katrina Passick Lumsden
I'm giving every book in this series two stars because they're badly written and the characters are all obnoxious clichés, but the story is interesting enough for me to want to find out what happens in the next one.
Candice
Too much overlap :(

I liked Jim and Donovan, but there was just too much going on for me to really get to know them. I also wanted to know the reactions for their coming out from both families. We missed it. It was told to us, in a brief sentence, but that's it. Pretty significant part considering they were both "straight". I wanted those feelings of coming out. I can see Jim telling his mom, but what about Joe and Daniel? What did they say? Especially after the conversation Joe had with Donovan
Amanda
I enjoyed the first two books in this series, but this one didn't seem to flow as nicely. The whole story felt a little stilted. There were little things that bugged me in the phrasing, it made it hard to really enjoy the story. It was nice to see how Jim and Donovan got together, but I wish their story hadn't relied so much on the previous stories. This books timeline seemed divided into what they were doing in book 1 and then time jump to what they were doing in book 2. Most of the actual deve ...more
Tailtiu
Read as a part of the Tasty Treats, Volume 3 (Includes Wolf Creek Pack, #3) by Jenny Penn Anthology. ...more
Toni Dewberry
Aug 04, 2012 Toni Dewberry rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Definitely
Recommended to Toni by: Already a fan of this author
The revamping of this addition to the Wolf Creek Pack was a good choice by this author. As the original was only a little over 17000 words, this version is much much longer and delves deeper into the relationship of these two characters.

Donovan Morgan and his brother Chase have been sent by their packs Alpha to help with a situation that has come about at the Wolf Creek Pack. Upon arriving, Donovan is introduced to his mate, Jim and the two have a fast moment once they realize they are mates. I
Hc Lynn
Leo
A fairly well written book, but it cited to much of book one, almost as if it was rushed. Still an enjoyable read.
Apurva
it could've been better..
blub
It kind of recapped/refreshed Book 1 and Book 2 in the series for a good part of the book. I didn't read the short version yet so I'm not too sure of what the differences are. I will get to it since I do have it and will review the differences for the Tasty Treat Anth.

There are some errors that weren't caught in editing but overall it was a good read and the characters are quite likable/cute so that helps too.
Ter
*read the shorter version, this one is extended, from publisher..
"This extended version has been extensively rewritten and is at 52,700 words. (The short version of Man to Man at 17,400 words is available in Tasty Treats)"
This story had similar bit to the last book. If you read them in the right order you already know from the 2nd about the HEA. I like the book and the struggles but I think I didn't enjoy it as much because I already knew stuff. Still great storyline again.
Stephanie
Reread- August 31, 2012

Mostly a recap of what took place in the previous book but from Donovan and Jim's POV. I really enjoyed it though and the ending was so sweet! I hope the author does the same thing with Chase and his two mates.
Girlgeorge
This one was a little different than the other guilty pleasure reads from this author. For once (maybe just the first time) she had 2 strong alpha men together instead of a smaller, more feminine character. I liked it :)
Christy Loves 2 Read
I liked this third book in the series. Jim was a little whiny for my tastes, but Donovan totally made up for it.

Together they made a great couple and very sexy.
Virginia
Takes place around the same time of the first book in this series. This longer version to the original short helped fill in some gaps for me.
Lasha
I liked the revised, longer version. However, 20%, Nate started calling Jim by his mate's name, Joe. Some bloopers missed in editing.
Perpetua
There was a few inconsistancies that bugged me a little!
Kavisha
Re-read: Dec 2014
Original Rating: 3 stars
Erticchic378
This was much better than the way to short one.
  • Simply Perfect (Lady Blue Crew, #8)
  • Darcy Burke (Beyond the Marius Brothers, #2)
  • Trials of Tam (The Larson Legacy, #1)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Wolf Creek Pack (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Full Moon Mating (Wolf Creek Pack, #1)
  • Just A Taste Of Me (Wolf Creek Pack, #2)
  • Blood Prince (Wolf Creek Pack, #4)
  • Love, Always, Promise (Wolf Creek Pack, #5)
  • Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (Wolf Creek Pack, #6)
  • Pretty Baby  (Wolf Creek Pack, #7)
  • Blood Contract (Wolf Creek Pack, #8)
  • Man in the Middle (Wolf Creek Pack, #9)
  • Heart & Soul (Wolf Creek Pack, #10)
  • Forever and a Day (Wolf Creek Pack #11)
Full Moon Mating (Wolf Creek Pack, #1) Scales And A Tail (Midnight Matings, #2) The Cat’s Meow  (Assassin's Pride, #1) Heart Song (True Blood Mate, #1) Just A Taste Of Me (Wolf Creek Pack, #2)