Start by marking “Full of Sin” as Want to Read:
Full of Sin

Full of Sin

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Born a mistake, Sean is taken from his drug-addicted prostitute mother at the tender age of eight, but after years of neglect and abuse all the tenderness has long been beaten out of him, leaving behind only a deformed soul. Foster families can’t handle him, but he meets his match when he is taken in by the Andersons. Life seems normal, but when a passionate tryst with his ...more
ebook
Published June 9th 2012 by Peach Publishing (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Full of Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Full of Sin

K J Bennett
Sep 21, 2012 K J Bennett rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: readers with a broad mind and a strong disposition
Recommended to K J by: The author
I read this book quite some time ago after Karl was a guest speaker at Verulam Writers' Circle in St Albans, Hertforshire.

Not for the feint-hearted, this book has some horrible moments, but I was compelled to read on. The main character, Sean, is nasty, depraved and basically quite horrible. Karl actually makes the reader feel some sympathy for Sean by the time the rather explosive ending comes.

Andrea
Never have I encountered a literary rollercoaster of emotion such as Karl Vadaszffy's 'Full of Sin'. It disgusted me, tugged at my heart strings, made me hopeful and desolate in the same moments. The feelings within the novel are raw, uncomfortable and distressing, but compelling beyond belief.

From the first page, I was inexplicably drawn in to the plot, a full blown heart in mouth, butterflies in stomach type of involvement, desperate to know what the protagonist, Sean, has done to cause the am
Elizabeth Moffat
A good dark, disturbing tale of how we can be psychologically affected by painful instances in our past. Although obviously not everyone is affected to ths level, the author paints a grim and raw portrait of seans experiences. My criticism is that the book is quite short leaving little time for character development and a somewhat rushed ending. But worth a read!
Linda
I found this book really hard to read, not because of the writing but because of the subject matter, how does someone turn their life around when all they have ever known is drugs and violence since their childhood, there is not a lot of love in this book just the hard reality of life when a young boys mother is a drug addict and a alcoholic and has different men coming and going from her life and the effects this has on this child.
Niina
Niina added it
Aug 31, 2014
Laura Gray
Laura Gray marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Judy Moss
Judy Moss marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Beckie Treble
Beckie Treble marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Jknick
Jknick marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Samantha Curtis
Samantha Curtis marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Euclase Tweet
Euclase Tweet marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
Vicky Roberts
Vicky Roberts marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2013
Linsay
Linsay marked it as to-read
May 21, 2013
Francesca D'souza
Francesca D'souza marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2013
Ai-lich
Ai-lich marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2013
Mark Goddard
Mark Goddard marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Mical
Mical marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2012
Reduced on Kindle 1 1 Sep 25, 2013 01:56PM
Selected for new Amazon promotion 6 2 Aug 29, 2012 11:23PM
Reduced early for Amazon's Sept book promotion 1 1 Aug 29, 2012 11:23PM
New edition out June 9 1 2 May 23, 2012 02:32PM
After studying literature, linguistics and Spanish at university, Karl Vadaszffy trained as an English teacher and actor. He has edited magazines, taught English as a foreign language in Poland and taught English, Media Studies and Drama in secondary schools in England.

Working in schools in Hertfordshire, UK, he became Head of Year when he was only 25 and a Head of English at 26. He is currently t
More about Karl Vadaszffy...
The Missing On Guard The Missing