Start by marking “Full of Sin” as Want to Read:
Full of Sin

Full of Sin

Born a mistake, Sean is taken from his drug-addicted prostitute mother at the tender age of eight, but after years of neglect and abuse all the tenderness has long been beaten out of him, leaving behind only a deformed soul. Foster families can’t handle him, but he meets his match when he is taken in by the Andersons. Life seems normal, but when a passionate tryst with his ...more
Published June 9th 2012 by Peach Publishing (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Full of Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Full of Sin

K J Bennett
Sep 21, 2012 K J Bennett rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: readers with a broad mind and a strong disposition
Recommended to K J by: The author
I read this book quite some time ago after Karl was a guest speaker at Verulam Writers' Circle in St Albans, Hertforshire.

Not for the feint-hearted, this book has some horrible moments, but I was compelled to read on. The main character, Sean, is nasty, depraved and basically quite horrible. Karl actually makes the reader feel some sympathy for Sean by the time the rather explosive ending comes.

Aug 29, 2012 Grammar*Kitten rated it it was amazing
Never have I encountered a literary rollercoaster of emotion such as Karl Vadaszffy's 'Full of Sin'. It disgusted me, tugged at my heart strings, made me hopeful and desolate in the same moments. The feelings within the novel are raw, uncomfortable and distressing, but compelling beyond belief.

From the first page, I was inexplicably drawn in to the plot, a full blown heart in mouth, butterflies in stomach type of involvement, desperate to know what the protagonist, Sean, has done to cause the am
Elizabeth Moffat
A good dark, disturbing tale of how we can be psychologically affected by painful instances in our past. Although obviously not everyone is affected to ths level, the author paints a grim and raw portrait of seans experiences. My criticism is that the book is quite short leaving little time for character development and a somewhat rushed ending. But worth a read!
Linda Hardy
Jul 15, 2014 Linda Hardy rated it liked it
I found this book really hard to read, not because of the writing but because of the subject matter, how does someone turn their life around when all they have ever known is drugs and violence since their childhood, there is not a lot of love in this book just the hard reality of life when a young boys mother is a drug addict and a alcoholic and has different men coming and going from her life and the effects this has on this child.
Neats rated it it was ok
Jan 06, 2014
David Jones
David Jones rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2016
Kim rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2013
John Raptor
John Raptor rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2011
Zohal rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2011
Barry Tyrrell
Barry Tyrrell rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2015
Jon rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2015
Hilary Walker
Hilary Walker rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2014
Sam_K rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2016
Lorna Mccallum
Lorna Mccallum rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2015
Lauren rated it liked it
May 18, 2013
Melanie rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2012
Jon Champion
Jon Champion rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2015
Rod Glenn
Rod Glenn rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2012
Eliza Bell
Eliza Bell rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2015
T rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2012
Danny rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2013
Gloria  Jackson
Gloria Jackson rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2011
Amy rated it did not like it
Jun 15, 2015
Chloe Moore
Chloe Moore rated it liked it
Dec 09, 2015
Lachlan Watt
Lachlan Watt rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2015
May Sanyoura
May Sanyoura rated it it was ok
May 30, 2013
Susan Jordan
Susan Jordan rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2016
Frank Bails
Frank Bails rated it it was ok
Apr 22, 2015
Stef Scott
Stef Scott rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2015
Karl Vadaszffy
Jun 10, 2012 Karl Vadaszffy rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Reduced on Kindle 1 1 Sep 25, 2013 01:56PM
Selected for new Amazon promotion 6 2 Aug 29, 2012 11:23PM
Reduced early for Amazon's Sept book promotion 1 1 Aug 29, 2012 11:23PM
New edition out June 9 1 2 May 23, 2012 02:32PM
Praise for Karl Vadaszffy, acclaimed by internationally bestselling authors:

'Terrifying and perplexing' Glenn Cooper on THE MISSING
'A nightmare scenario worthy of Harlan Coben at his best' Elly Griffiths on THE MISSING
'A shame Hitchcock isn't around to film it, it's exactly the kind of story he did best' Scott Phillips on THE MISSING

'Masterful and thrilling, this is a book to devour' Elizabeth Hay
More about Karl Vadaszffy...