Start by marking “An Early Spring” as Want to Read:
An Early Spring

An Early Spring

With a blizzard bearing down on Colorado's Sun Ridge Ski Resort, Nick Gaffney went to work with the Search and Rescue Team. What should have been a standard rescue for Nick evacuating the mountainside cabins turns into something much more life defining when he finds the breathtaking beauty, Colby Hansen, injured and sitting up against a tree off the side of a ski trail.

Co
Published May 27th 2012 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about An Early Spring, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Early Spring

Romancing the Book
Feb 15, 2014 Romancing the Book rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, contemporary
Reviewed by Sarah L.
Book provided by the author for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Right from the start, An Early Spring lures the reader in and doesn’t let go. We have a “grumpy” heroine who was forced on a business trip that she obviously doesn’t want to be on. With a storm approaching Colby stomps off into the woods and is later rescued by our hero Nick after he finds her injured in the woods. At first I was a bit hesitant wondering what kind of book this would be with th
Morgan
Aug 20, 2012 Morgan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars

Colby is a city girl. She's from sunny California, and she's not a fan of cold weather. Needless to say, she's not extremely happy when she has to attend a mandatory company retreat in Colorado... in the mountains...in the snow! Her "awesome" trip gets even better when she hikes off on her own, twists her ankle, and ends up stranded on a mountain in the middle of a snow storm - soon to be blizzard.

Luckily for Col
Joanne Swinney
May 08, 2016 Joanne Swinney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think it's time I took a break, maybe a spring break, somewhere in Colorado. Because baby there ain't no mountain high enough to keep me from getting to you babe AKA Nick. This story was such a sensual read between Nick and Colby with so many twists, I thought there couldn't possibly be anything else to come but boy was I wrong.

Nick works at a ski resort, he's a mountain rescuer. God, he can rescue me anytime. He is completely gorgeous, well toned and as smooth as they come. He's a bit of a l
Staphysagria
Mar 08, 2015 Staphysagria rated it it was ok
sorry, the atmosphere was too artificial and the characters too cliché. . You sort of knew what the end would be after 20%- lonely ranger rescuing city girl.... . I liked the other books (the rock gods series) much better.
Katie
Jul 12, 2012 Katie rated it liked it
I enjoyed this story however I enjoyed her other book more.
Pam Kay
Pam Kay is currently reading it
Sep 16, 2016
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Nicky
Nicky marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2016
Mady Joshi
Mady Joshi rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2016
Janet Ferguson
Janet Ferguson marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
CC
CC marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Mary Hooper
Mary Hooper marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Angie Brace-jimmo
Angie Brace-jimmo rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2016
Ronni
Ronni is currently reading it
Jan 01, 2015
Mystick
Mystick marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Nomsa
Nomsa marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Becca
Becca marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Ivy
Ivy marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Nicolle
Nicolle rated it really liked it
May 21, 2014
Renee at Book Happiness
Renee at Book Happiness marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Christy
Christy rated it it was ok
Feb 23, 2014
Leigh Dubose
Leigh Dubose rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2014
Laura McGrath
Laura McGrath rated it did not like it
Jan 07, 2014
Tia Thomas-Blakey
Tia Thomas-Blakey marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
519355
Ann Lister is a native New Englander currently living on the island of Martha's Vineyard with her husband. She has pulled details from her years living in the New England area and uses many local settings and landmarks in her novels.

After graduating art school, marrying, and raising two daughters, she established her own video production company. Her nearly two decades working in video productio
More about Ann Lister...