Start by marking “A Taste of Seduction (Renegade Angels #3)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
A Taste of Seduction

Sylvia Day

A Taste of Seduction (Renegade Angels #3)

When will A Taste of Seduction release?
The release of A Taste of Seduction is on hold until I finish the Crossfire series, which is also published by Penguin. As soon as I have a new release date, I’ll post it.

Sylvia Day returns to the "stunning new world"* of the Renegade Angels for a riveting new novel of a dangerous romance conceived in the shadows between the living an
Mass Market Paperback, 368 pages
Published by Signet

To ask other readers questions about A Taste of Seduction, please sign up.

Marianne Sylvia Day has left Penguin. Chances are good, this series will never be completed.
Her new publishing company will want her to focus on new projects…more
Her new publishing company will want her to focus on new projects they develop together, not a leftover book she was contracted to write for Penguin.

The same thing happened when she left Tor - AND HarperCollins. Her Eve and Dream Guardian series are both incomplete, almost a decade later.(less)

Marianne
When I started reading this series, A Taste of Seduction was up for preorder on amazon.com. If memory serves me, the publication date was August 28th, 2012.

Now that there are rumours of a Crossfire 4 (and even 5!) novel, I guess this book is on hold for years to come. A slightly disrespectful attitude from Penguin AND Sylvia. As far as I am concerned, Crossfire fans should await their turn, but money speaks, unfortunately... EXTREMELY disappointed.

BTW: telling her, politely, on Facebook page tha
Paula Vianna
Jan 30, 2013 Paula Vianna marked it as to-read
This book is on hold. ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME WOMAN???
The third book of the crossfire trilogy is almost out, time to go back to Syre.
Charlotte
Oct 13, 2013 Charlotte rated it did not like it
Seriously, Sylvia come on, we have waited a whole year so far for the next issue, and still no date for the release. I hope that when it dose come out that it will not be a dissapointment for such a long wait. I enjoyed reading the first two very good reads. Please hurry up.
Rebecca
Aug 11, 2015 Rebecca marked it as to-read
Since the crossfire series has been extended, I guess this book will be pushed back more. I've been waiting on this book over a year. What a disappointment.

Eta: Now, I've been waiting for this book over 2years. The release date keeps getting pushed back. Ridiculous. If an author can't balance multiple series, then he/she should not write multiple series at once.
Lala
Feb 05, 2013 Lala marked it as to-read
Shelves: awaiting-release
description

!!!
Mandie
Jan 18, 2014 Mandie marked it as to-read
How much longer do we have to wait? Much preferred this to the crossfire series! Lost interest in that after 2nd book got a bit pffft for me where as this series was great whats going on?! ;-)
Kira
Aug 27, 2012 Kira marked it as to-read
SYRE'S STORY, OH MY GOD.
*melts into a puddle of jelly*

Cristina
Jul 12, 2013 Cristina rated it did not like it
Prima e ultima serie di questa autrice che leggo.

Ormai è la quarta o quinta volta che rimandano l'uscita di questo libro.

Mi complimento con Sylvia Day per il successo che sta ottenendo, ma avrei gradito maggiore serietà sia da parte sua, sia dall'editore.

****
For me this is the first and the last series of this author.

It is now the fourth or fifth time they put off the release date.

Kudos to Sylvia Day on her success, but I would have liked more seriousness from her and the publisher both.

Angela
Sep 12, 2014 Angela marked it as to-read
We need button for 'did want to read but got that fed up of waiting for it ain't going to bother anymore' because that is what I feel, I am going to stick to authors who release when they say they will and don't delay because they have extended a trilogy into a 5 part series, giving the impression its more about profit than writing for the Love of it.
Snow
Jul 17, 2016 Snow marked it as to-read
This book is like a curse...

I cant stop wanting it, craving it and i am pissed and angry cause of the hunger for it

It s driving me nuts!!!

It s been too fucking loooooong!!!!

How much more do i have to endure this agony?!

*head drops down with a deep sigh*
Danielle Hoefler
Aug 08, 2014 Danielle Hoefler marked it as to-read
I wish she would finish a series! Instead of starting new ones constantly. Getting tired of waiting for books that have no ending, that leaving you dying for the next which you may not get for four or five years.
CerysAnne
May 19, 2016 CerysAnne marked it as to-read
**UPDATED - 19/05/2016**
^^^^That is the link to Sylvia Day, pretty much saying that she has no clue when she'll or if she will be able to finish this series since she isn't signed on with the publishing company that published this series anymore. And since she's signed on with other publishing companies, she's focusing on other series'. This is bullshit. She says she'll "find the time"... WHEN IS THAT TIME? She'll probably be thinking of new series' to sta
Hailey
Aug 10, 2014 Hailey rated it did not like it
by Hailey 0 minutes ago
She said she said she's not touching this series until crossfire is finished, when I asked why she said it had a far bigger fan base so that made it more important. Didn't matter that we have been waiting for it, don't expect to see this book for at LEAST 5 more years.
The one star is for Sylvia and HER choices on this book, because they are hers not just the publishers.
BookLovin
Sep 16, 2014 BookLovin marked it as to-read
STILL waiting on this book 2 years later... o_O
Kayleigh Dempsey
Apr 17, 2014 Kayleigh Dempsey marked it as to-read
Will this book ever be released!?
I'm so sad ...
seriously it needs to be sorted
Georgelys
Jan 03, 2013 Georgelys marked it as to-read
La Historia de Syre?¿ de verdad?¿ OMG NO ME LO CREO!!!!!

description

Muerooooooooooo
Elitana Vieira
May 10, 2015 Elitana Vieira rated it it was ok
Gosto como escreve, mas essa escritora demora tanto em soltar as continuações que você acaba por desistir.
Kelly
Aug 02, 2013 Kelly rated it it was amazing
Nooooo that's fear to long to wait. I love crossfire but I really want to find out what's going to happen.
Melissa
Feb 17, 2014 Melissa marked it as to-read
This is my favorite sylvia day series, I so hope crossfire comes to a conclusion soon
Sarah ~«{VampQueen}»~ Hughes
hurry up!! it's killing me waiting on the next instalment!!
Vicky
Jan 28, 2014 Vicky marked it as to-read
Has this series been forgotten?!?!?
Luk-pla
Aug 14, 2013 Luk-pla marked it as to-read
i need this book!!!!!!
Abbi Easton
Jan 11, 2013 Abbi Easton marked it as to-read
Shelves: pre-ordered
Feb 5
Lindsey
Lindsey marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2016
Jayne Smith
Jayne Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2016
Medi
Medi added it
Carla
Carla marked it as to-read
Vahini Adari
Vahini Adari marked it as to-read
Xzon Brown
Xzon Brown marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2016
  • Awaken the Damned (League of Guardians, #3)
  • Eve of Warfare (Marked, #3.25)
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
  • Unholy Luck (Downside Ghosts, #6)
  • Lucifer (Vampires in America, #11)
  • Demons at the Gates (Phoenix Chronicles, #5)
  • Alpha (Nevermore, #1)
  • Dirty Little Lies
  • Edge of Darkness (Rhiannon's Law, #4)
  • Immortal Defender (Immortal Brotherhood, #4)
  • Brighter than the Sun (KGI, #11)
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • Primrose (Passion Quartet, #3)
  • Vanity (The Sins and The Virtues, #2)
  • Make Me Surrender (Just Make Me, #2)
  • Fury of Surrender (Dragonfury, #6)
  • Stormchaser (Cutter Cay #4)
  • Alluring Tales: Hot Holiday Nights
19823
Sylvia Day (aka S. J. Day and Livia Dare) is the #1 New York Times, #1 USA Today, and #1 international bestselling author of over 20 award-winning novels sold in more than 40 countries. She is a #1 bestselling author in 28 countries, with tens of millions of copies of her books in print. Visit her at www.sylviaday.com, Facebook.com/AuthorSylviaDay and on Twitter @SylDay.
More about Sylvia Day...

Renegade Angels (3 books)
  • A Touch of Crimson (Renegade Angels, #1)
  • A Hunger So Wild (Renegade Angels, #2)