Start by marking “The Lost Scrolls: Fire” as Want to Read:
The Lost Scrolls: Fire

The Lost Scrolls: Fire (The Lost Scrolls #3)

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  346 ratings  ·  12 reviews
If you are reading this, you have uncovered one of the four hidden scrolls I have compiled about the world of Avatar. This scroll contains sacred information about the Fire Nation -- stories, legends, and facts that I have found so far about this nation -- its history and culture and tales of its past and present.

Katara describes how Aang outwits and defeats the dreaded Ad
Published December 26th 2006 by Simon Spotlight/Nickelodeon

To ask other readers questions about The Lost Scrolls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lost Scrolls

Kristen
You can read this review and others on my blog at http://awriterswife-bcray.blogspot.co...

Well, I love Avatar so I suppose I still enjoyed this book, but it wasn’t as cool as I thought it would be. First it is set up as a juvenile book where the author has secretly gathered information you can’t share with anyone! It was a little over the top for me. The majority of the book was just a recap from Sokka’s, Katara’s and Aang’s POV of certain episodes of the show. I didn’t feel like I got any more
B.C.
Not as cool as I thought it would be. Mostly just retelling episodes from the show. There were a few facts that were fun to read, but it was about 10 of the 64 pages. I'm sure I'll read them all, because I am life member of AA (Avatar Anonymous).
The Artist Librarian (Jen)
3 1/2 stars.

Obviously aimed at the target audience of the show, but the extra information about firebenders such as their culture and tribe are interesting, though I don't know how much of it is "canon" (e.g. the dominfant season for firebenders is summer and many fire nation children are born then). The retelling of stories from the television episodes are written so elementary school aged audiences can easily follow them, but by no means are they a replacement of.
Megan Sanchez
A fun book for fans of The Last Airbender. While the "Legends" are just episodes of the series written down from the POV of one of the major players, I enjoyed taking a closure look at the Fire Nation. Most of the information could definitely be gleaned just from watching the show attentively, but I found the discussion of the Fire Nation fighting style and of typical Fire Nation animals to be really fun.
Delicious Strawberry
Not a bad read for these wanting to know more about Fire Nation culture though it could have used more, since this book is clearly written for kids and is a fairly slim volume, I would have liked it to be a little more mature, with more information in it (especially in Fire Nation history) and maybe a couple more cool illustrations or diagrams. Still, a definite collectible for any diehard Avatar fan.
Eric
There's not much more to say that hasn't already been said before. Buying all of the same materiel over again is only highlighting what is wrong with children's intellectual properties anymore. If it's not marketable in 40+ different flavors then it's apparently not worth doing at all. Since Avatar is worth something is a million different flavors you end of with this.
Ian
Jan 15, 2008 Ian rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone I know
This is really good for Avatar fans because it gives you complete information about the Fire Nation. And it has some stories about the Fire Nation and stuff like Avatar Roku.
Annchan Maulana
amazing story about five elements warrior. And One kid that choose become the Avatar who have ability to control all elements.

Originaly review by AnnChan ^^
Virginia
For children. But still a good read for kids. (Even though it is up to the end of Season 1.)
Grace
Divaldo De Vitto
Divaldo De Vitto marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Blessie Ayalde
Blessie Ayalde marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
  • The Lost Scrolls: Earth
  • Avatar Volume 2: The Last Airbender (Avatar #2)
  • Tiny Titans, Vol. 6: The Treehouse and Beyond!
  • Mark Reads Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  • How to Draw Avatar: The Last Airbender
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender, Box Set Volumes 1-3
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Search, Part 3  (The Search, #3)
  • My Neighbor Totoro 3

The Lost Scrolls (4 books)
  • The Lost Scrolls: Water
  • The Lost Scrolls: Earth
  • The Lost Scrolls: Air
The Lost Scrolls: Air Shrek 2: Movie Storybook (pob) Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Ultimate Pocket Guide Life Is Unfair (Malcolm in the Middle, #1) Water Park (Malcolm in the Middle, #2)