Billionaire's Island Bride (The Bad Boy Billionaires, #3)

Billionaire's Island Bride (The Bad Boy Billionaires #3)

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  837 ratings  ·  46 reviews
NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY Best-selling Author, Judy Angelo, presents:

Volume 3:

BAD BOY BILLIONAIRE VERSUS REBEL ISLAND BRIDE - AND THE WINNER IS...

Normally shy and reserved, college student Erin Samuels goes to the island of Santa Marta where she breaks out of her shell and does things that shock even her. And, as if that weren't bad enough, she ends up trapped in a m...more
Published May 16th 2012 by Lyons Publishing Limited

To ask other readers questions about Billionaire's Island Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billionaire's Island Bride

Brooke
This story frustrated me from the very beginning. I don't like weak, limp noodle bitches. Erin's been treated shitty and had a shitty adolescence. But you'd think she'd grow a backbone AT SOME POINT IN HER LIFE! She goes on a Spring Break trip with some girls from college. Robyn is her 'friend' whose dad paid for Erin's trip. Erin lived with Robyn's family when she was 17 for about 5 months. Robyn tormented her CONSTANTLY the whole time she was there. So why the FUCK would she even CONSIDER goin...more
Sally
I bought this as part of a bundle. Good God, the hero was a douchecanoe. Often they are sort of stealthily douchey but this one is an out and out pig. Ugh. WHY are women supposed to find this sort of bullying, thoughtless behaviour attractive?

*despairs*
Helena
I purchased this book as part of a CEO boxset. This is the second book in the series. The first one was okay, nothing special. This book made the first book look like an award winning epic tale of love.

Wow. WOW. Dare's supposed to be our hero? Are readers supposed to lust after such a giant tool? Dare had just gotten out of a relationship with a gold digger, which apparently means that every woman on the resort laden island that he owns hotels on wants the contents of his wallet. He meets Erin w...more
Mireille
Because nothing says "I'm a hero who deserves a happy ending!" like someone proposing with "If you don't marry me I'll gain custody of your child and you'll never see her again!"
HATED it. Any man who would threaten to take away a child from a perfectly fit mother, even as an empty threat is no hero in my book.
SweetSweeede
I tend to stay away from novels having the word 'billionaire' somewhere in the title. I prefer to read more about the everyday man and woman in contemporary romance. But, as I bought a bundle of romance books for 0,99 USD and finished the first one, I clicked onto the next, which was this book. The verdict? I was right to stay away.

Why didn't I like it? Well, here are some examples, and some quotes:

(view spoiler)...more
Michelle
Well, that's that and it is bad. It leaves bitter taste in my mouth. None of the characters are likable or has any dimension to them. The heroine is dumb and the hero is a douche, pig and bastard roll into one. I can only imagine the spoiled brat they will raise together. The secret is so stupid, I-roll-my-eyes-it-hurts kinda way. The ending meh.
Lyndi
So I had to see if all the books in this series were like the first one I had read, totally PG and sappy to the extreme. And they are!

I mean, this one is probably closer to PG-13, as they do actually have sex. But through the whole story, Erin the MC is terrified that her childhood friend is going to reveal a terrible secret from her past. The friend holds this secret over Erin's head throughout the whole book and it comes across as a seriously juicy secret that this malicious bitch is going to...more
Emma
I read almost the book completely but when I got to the important part where all the secrets are revealed I thought this cannot be true, I read all the book to get to this. I refuse to end it.
scribes23

“Do I look like I’m joking?” His grip tightened round her. “You’re mine and you can keep digging up all the skeletons you want. You’ll never scare me off. You’re never going to get away from me, Erin. You’re trapped with me on this island. I’ll hide your passport if I have to.” - Dare Desouza

Truth be told, I don't know why I was still reading this series, because the first two books , sucks is horrible.

Maybe I was waiting for that book that will redeem the series and the 3rd installment did tha...more
PJ
HEA all the way. Super speedy and full of witty banter. I liked Dare very much.
Megan
That was the big secret? Geez.
Pat aka Tygyr
I liked everything but the ending. Not everything needed a happy ending or a saving moment.
Erin is on vacation with her last foster care family's daughter - Robyn and her rich friends. Erin only goes because Robyn's mom pays her way. The island is beautiful, but the company leaves a lot to be desired. They all take turns daring each other to do something and Erin hopes she will be left out. But they insist that she wade across the pool to the bar and ask one of the men out. She doesn't see the u...more
Elle (Ligia)
*Slightly spoiler-ish*

Like all novellas/short stories/whatever it was a superfast read (duh!). I really wish there was more to it. I really wish it hadn’t ended so abruptly and fast, but it was good, though. It was interesting.

Erin is dragged on a vacation she didn’t really want to go, but desperately needed with a group of girls that aren’t really her friends. They are not her friends, but now she’s stuck with them for the remaining of spring break in an island in the Caribbean. Erin tries her...more
Wow, this Bad Boy Billionaire tale has it all. Very much like the characters in this, 'Dare', what an unusual name & Eryn.

Just to prove a point that we are out there. There are some of us out here in this world that just don't give a rats about all the money & just like who we like.

Love the way Eryn tries to be independant from her so called rich bitch friends. Their intial meeting in the pool, laughed my ass off. What a moment, sparks there then. I know people like this, that keep fiend...more
Melissa Maxwell
Like all the other this is a quick read. I enjoyed this book as well Erin is one of the sweetest character's I have read in a while. She is bullied into talking to a dark haired man, Dare, and accidentally bumps into him twice. He thinks she is trying to go after his wealth but she really has no idea who he is. After sleeping together, he basically tells her to get lost thinking he got rid of another gold digger. A few months goes by and Erin realizes that she is pregnant and decides to raise it...more
Paula Legate
This was such a good book. I really connected with Erin throughout the story. Erin had been brought up in foster care. When she was 18, she worked her way through college. Right before she graduated her foster parents gave her a trip to the island of Santa Marta. She went with her foster sister Robin, and some of their friends. Erin had always been the shy book worm. She had always been focused on her studies. While she was on vacation, the girls dared her to flirt with a guy. She didn’t want to...more
Connie Whitfield
Erin has huge self-esteem issues. Why else would she allow that evil twit, Robyn, to treat her like dirt? Or let Dare treat her like a slut and then threaten to take her baby away? I realize Erin has no family or trustworthy friends and the world looks like a big, cold, lonely place but I kept hoping Erin would would tell Robyn and Dare where to go and how to get there!
Christina Montminy
This story was good, I wasn't a big fan of Dare to begin with, thought he was kind of pushy & arrogant. Later he started to grow on me & I was rooting for him to show Erin how much he really cared for her. The fact that they had a marriage in name only to start & that it took a hurricane to make them see how much they really loved each other.
Sara Luck
Not a big fan of this book...the whole thing was just weird, and the big secret Erin was hiding was dumb, as was the epilogue.
Dare is a billionaire and owner of the resort in Santa Marta where Erin is staying. She is the odd person out in her group of 4...she's poor. The only reason she is on the trip is because her frenemy's, Robyn, father paid for her ticket. A simple game leads her to strike up a conversation with a stranger, but she ends up tripping and dunking Dare. He can't be convinced t...more
Dorel
In this 3rd book the story line annoyed me. I felt sorry for Erin & I wish she stood up for herself. I didn't like Dare either he was too full of himself. I like this series a lot but this is the first book of this series I didn't like.
Radiant
Erin and Dare meet when Erin's friends dare her to talk to him.The normal shy,reserved Erin wants to let it loose once but her once fault makes her life changes.
Dare is fed up of women trying to take advantage of him,so when he feels Erin is the next wanna be women..he wants to teach her lesson forever.But he doesn't realize that Erin is one who can change his life..from his past.

I like the book-its a short,sweet and has HEA ending with few bitchy friends and arrogant lead who turns softy in end...more
Barb
Normally shy and reserved, college student Erin Samuels goes to the island of Santa Marta where she breaks out of her shell and does things that shock even her. Dare DeSouza is used to women throwing themselves at him and he lumps Erin Samuels in the same category. Gold-diggers, that's what they all are, but this time he has a plan. He sets out to teach Erin a lesson she'll never forget...
An island romance that will keep readers guessing every step of the way... it's always in the back of your...more
Patrice Jackson
I was an ok book, the story line was good but it needed a little more drama. Erin's secret should have been bigger, however I am sucker for book about college girls and rich men so I liked the book anyway.
Crystal Yawn
This book just made me mad. Goodie two shoes goes out with stranger, sleeps with stranger and get knocked up.
Billionaire marries one night stand because she claims to be having his baby. Does not insist on a dna test or a pre-nup because billionaire's are so trusting.
Then we have the evil villioness lording a deep dark secret over Erin's head. The secret is dumb. The ending stinks.
This is in the ceo box set, hope the other books are better
Lynn
Erin and a group of girls went to resort on Santa Marta. They had been daring each other to little challenges. Now it was Erin's turns. Go up to a stranger & ask for a date in two minutes. So Erin heads to Dare but from the start it was an accident waiting to happen. From hitting him, to pushing in the pool. Dare thought it was just another woman after his money. Little did he know that Erin had no idea who he was.
Anita M.
I liked this book better then the first 2 of the billionaire series. They are a quick easy reads . Just in case you are wondering they are not connect to each other like a typical series. They are about really reach men, falling in love with innocent young ladies, that is what connects the stories. After the first book they become very predictable, but I did enjoy their stories.
Erin
this one was a quick read... almost like a novella. i purchased it as part of a bundle. this was leaps and bounds better than the first book in the bundle... but still not great. i am gonna force myself to read the rest of the books in this bundle i bought called "loving the ceo". lets hope they continue to improve. 2.5 stars
Karen
I loved this book from start to finish. Really nice story line. I liked Erin and Dare and I liked that they were together from early on in the book but had to each work at the relationship. Also liked the fact that Erin did not know who Dare was. Both of them had issues that they had to deal with. Highly recommended this book.
Georgia Cates
Boy, this was a fast one, but I really enjoyed it. I'm not sure how many words it is, but it felt more like a novella. Nothing wrong with that, I just wasn't expecting it to end so quickly. I guess that's me saying I wanted more of Dare and Erin.

You can't go wrong with this one for $.99.

For the islands of billionaires. Autonomous life support system. 2 4 Mar 16, 2013 07:34AM
  • Catering to the CEO
  • The Mogul’s Reluctant Bride
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
  • Listed: Volume VI (Listed, #6)
  • Fearless (Nashville Nights, #2)
  • Angel Baby
  • The Billionaire's Pregnant Lover
  • The Billionaire Playboy  (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #2)
  • Billionaire's Revenge
  • Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire
  • Happily Ever Afton
  • On One Condition
  • Dies Irae (Requiem, #0.5)
I'm a lover of all things romance - novels, poetry, flowers and chocolate (Snickers and chocolate covered peanuts are my favorite). I also love visiting romantic destinations - the sunny beaches of the Caribbean and romantic European cities including London and Paris. My idea of heaven - a comfy lawn chair on the beach in the shade of a palm tree, with a sizzling romance novel and a pina colada. R...more
More about Judy Angelo...
Maid in the USA (The Bad Boy Billionaires, #2) Tamed by the Billionaire (The Bad Boy Billionaires, #1) Dangerous Deception (The Bad Boy Billionaires, #4) Daddy by December (The Bad Boy Billionaires, #7) To Tame a Tycoon (The Bad Boy Billionaires, #5)