Start by marking “New Pictures of an Old Murder: A Highlands Rancy Mystery” as Want to Read:
New Pictures of an Old Murder: A Highlands Rancy Mystery

New Pictures of an Old Murder: A Highlands Rancy Mystery

Val Atwell - wife of a nearly always-absent minister and mother of five, with two mares named Burt and Ernie; a golden retriever named George; twenty-five acres of rolling prairie in the heart of Highlands Ranch, Colorado; an old ranch house in need of much updating; and an Erma Bombeck sense of humor - finds her idyllic life shattered after the death of her photojournalis ...more
Published September 19th 2005 by PublishAmerica

To ask other readers questions about New Pictures of an Old Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Pictures of an Old Murder

Nancy
Jan 28, 2013 Nancy rated it did not like it
Because it was set in Highlands Ranch and sites very close to my home my sister recommend this after she had it on talking books. I wanted to like this book but can’t give it a high rating. Besides plot, character development, believability and dialogue issues the lack of proof reading/editing drove me crazy. Errors in spelling, word selection, tenses and facts were very distracting.

The plot development was too convenient. For example: the protagonist is thrown from her car as it tumbles over a
Ariana
Aug 12, 2008 Ariana rated it it was amazing
I love murder mysteries. This story kept me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would come next. I also pitied the protagonist because not even her family seemed to support her in finding resolve with her sister's death which was actually unintentional murder. But who did it is the rest of the story.
Linnea
Mar 09, 2012 Linnea rated it did not like it
So, granted I only got through 1/4 of this book but after catching 2 editing errors in the first ten pages I kinda didn't want to waste my time on it any more. Though I though it was interesting because I knew all the locations she mentioned, being from Colorado, I wasn't that impressed with it. Plenty other books to waste your time with!
Julia Seldon
Julia Seldon marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016