Start by marking “The Boxcar Children 5-8 (The Boxcar Children, #5-8)” as Want to Read:
The Boxcar Children 5-8 (The Boxcar Children, #5-8)

The Boxcar Children 5-8 (The Boxcar Children)

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  1,672 ratings  ·  11 reviews
The paperback editions of The Boxcar Children Mysteries: #5, Mike's Mystery; #6, Blue Bay Mystery; #7, The Woodshed Mystery; and #8, The Lighthouse Mystery are offered together in a cardboard case.
Published September 1st 1991 by Albert Whitman & Company (first published January 1st 1990)

To ask other readers questions about The Boxcar Children 5-8, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Boxcar Children 5-8

Sean Soth
For anyone that has children, or are kids at heart, the "The Boxcar Children Mysteries" were truly the start of my love of reading. They gave me, for the first time, a real escape into the amazing world of fiction, and literature. My Nieces and Nephews have followed my path (with encouragement) into this fantastic series.
Megan [I'm okay, I'm alright]
Okay, now THESE are books I read as a kid and DO remember! The Boxcar Children used to be my favorite series. I read the first one over and over, many times. I would definitely recomend these, great children's books.
Amy
The Boxcar Children mysteries are a great series to start your young child on! This series is about four young orphans who go on adventures solving mysteries. It is a fun and exciting series for young people.
Sarahjane
Allright, I know I read these when I was very young. But I don't remember them. Maybe when Izzie is old enough we could read them together.
Mell
Loved these as a kid! I remember waiting for them to be returned to the school library. I wanted to read them in order.
Darby
These are childhood favorites for me. I read them over and over! They were a wonderful escape!
Karen
My six year old loved this and it's one of his favorite books so far.
Kaleb Sluss
I thought it was great you should try it!
Ilene Fey
My son's favorite series
stephanie
My favorite childhood series
Courtney
See review for books 1-4.
Kate Andrea
Kate Andrea marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
  • Nancy Drew: #1-6 [Box Set]
  • Hardy Boys Complete Series Set Books 1-66 (The Hardy Boys #1-66)
  • Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's Farm
  • Queen Zixi of Ix
  • Samantha's Boxed Set (The American Girls Collection/Boxed Set)
  • Addy: An American Girl (Boxed Set) (American Girls Collection)
  • Kirsten's Boxed Set (The American Girls Collection/Boxed Set)
  • The Complete Ramona Collection (Ramona #1-8)
  • The Indian In The Cupboard Trilogy
  • Judy Blume Boxed Set (Fudge-a-Mania / Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great / Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing / Superfudge)
  • The Plant That Ate Dirty Socks
  • Trixie Belden Boxed Set #1-#3
  • The Best-Loved Doll
  • The Secret Language
  • The Princess and the Goblin / Princess and Curdie (Oxford World's Classics (Paperback))
  • Pippi's Extraordinary Ordinary Day
  • A Ghost in the House
Gertrude Chandler Warner was born in Putnam, Connecticut, on April 16, 1890, to Edgar and Jane Warner. Her family included a sister, Frances, and a brother, John. From the age of five, she dreamed of becoming an author. She wrote stories for her Grandfather Carpenter, and each Christmas she gave him one of these stories as a gift. Today, Ms. Warner is best remembered as the author of THE BOXCAR CH ...more
More about Gertrude Chandler Warner...

The Boxcar Children (1 - 10 of 137 books)
  • The Boxcar Children (The Boxcar Children, #1)
  • Surprise Island (The Boxcar Children, #2)
  • The Yellow House Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #3)
  • Mystery Ranch (The Boxcar Children, #4)
  • Mike's Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #5)
  • Blue Bay Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #6)
  • The Woodshed Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #7)
  • The Lighthouse Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #8)
  • Mountain Top Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #9)
  • Schoolhouse Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #10)
The Boxcar Children (The Boxcar Children, #1) Surprise Island (The Boxcar Children, #2) The Boxcar Children 1-4 (The Boxcar Children, #1-4) The Yellow House Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #3) Mystery Ranch (The Boxcar Children, #4)