Start by marking “Risky Business” as Want to Read:
Risky Business

Risky Business (The Hunter Files #2)

Former British police detective Charlie Hunter knows how cold cases can claw at your gut. His mother's unsolved murder was why he joined the force. Now he's reluctantly taking on cases as a P.I.--though what he really wants is to be left alone.

When a young woman asks for his help, he can't say no. Cleo Kendall is convinced that her father, who's serving a life sentence for
Published June 25th 2012 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Risky Business, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Risky Business

Shirley Wells
Mar 15, 2013 Shirley Wells rated it it was amazing
I read this book months ago, realised I'd forgotten to rate it, and decided to read the first few pages to refresh my memory. Result? I had to read the book again and, yes, it stands up wonderfully well to a second reading. Risky Business has everything - great characters, a wonderful setting, humour and a fast-paced, well thought out plot.

PI Charlie Hunter is fast becoming one of my favourite sleuths and I can't wait to read the next in the series.

Carol Hassett
Apr 18, 2016 Carol Hassett rated it really liked it
Shelves: mysteries
Jun 12, 2012 Judith rated it really liked it
4.25 out of 5. A marvelous mystery novel "marinated" in sexual tension and the questions that drive the life of a retired British police detective who not only seeks answers for those who come to him as well as seeking answers to some deeply troubling questions in his own life. Beautifully written it is an attention-grabber, a relentless challenge to the mind and imagination and a deeply satisfying reading experience for those who love this genre.
Jun 18, 2012 Kathy rated it really liked it
A solid novel with a compelling and suspenseful storyline, Risky Business is a must read for anyone who enjoys contemporary English mysteries. Please click HERE to read my review in its entirety.
Amanda Kramers
Mar 24, 2015 Amanda Kramers rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
I really liked this book I was a little confused because I didn't read the other books but over all I enjoyed it a lot. review on my blog
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Hunter Files
Kathleen Douglas
Kathleen Douglas marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2016
onarock marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2016
Ellen is currently reading it
Aug 15, 2016
Melissa Jaccard
Melissa Jaccard marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
amfsp added it
Jan 17, 2016
Audrey Mokdad
Audrey Mokdad rated it it was ok
Jan 30, 2016
Audi marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Sharon marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Dennis rated it it was ok
Mar 24, 2015
Kathleen Hall-douglas
Kathleen Hall-douglas rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2015
Patti rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2014
Peggy marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Mia marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Chris marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Princess_lana marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2013
Lor rated it it was ok
May 06, 2013
Samantha marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2013
Gordon rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2012
Gordon rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2012

The Hunter Files (3 books)
  • Unfinished Business