Start by marking “Risky Business” as Want to Read:
Risky Business

Risky Business (The Hunter Files #2)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Former British police detective Charlie Hunter knows how cold cases can claw at your gut. His mother's unsolved murder was why he joined the force. Now he's reluctantly taking on cases as a P.I.--though what he really wants is to be left alone.

When a young woman asks for his help, he can't say no. Cleo Kendall is convinced that her father, who's serving a life sentence for
ebook
Published June 25th 2012 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Risky Business, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Risky Business

Shirley Wells
I read this book months ago, realised I'd forgotten to rate it, and decided to read the first few pages to refresh my memory. Result? I had to read the book again and, yes, it stands up wonderfully well to a second reading. Risky Business has everything - great characters, a wonderful setting, humour and a fast-paced, well thought out plot.

PI Charlie Hunter is fast becoming one of my favourite sleuths and I can't wait to read the next in the series.

Judith
4.25 out of 5. A marvelous mystery novel "marinated" in sexual tension and the questions that drive the life of a retired British police detective who not only seeks answers for those who come to him as well as seeking answers to some deeply troubling questions in his own life. Beautifully written it is an attention-grabber, a relentless challenge to the mind and imagination and a deeply satisfying reading experience for those who love this genre.
Kathy
A solid novel with a compelling and suspenseful storyline, Risky Business is a must read for anyone who enjoys contemporary English mysteries. Please click HERE to read my review in its entirety.
Amanda Kramers
I really liked this book I was a little confused because I didn't read the other books but over all I enjoyed it a lot. review on my blog
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Hunter Files
Sharon Gage
Sharon Gage marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Peggy
Peggy marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Kris01
Kris01 marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Princess_lana
Princess_lana marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2013
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2013

The Hunter Files (3 books)
  • Unfinished Business