Start by marking “Where's My Sock?” as Want to Read:
Where's My Sock?

Where's My Sock?

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A big adventure about one of life's small mysteries: Where in the world is that missing sock?! Tongue-twisting text by best-selling author Dunbar and vivid pictures by award-winning artist Rescek.

Pippin is as mad as can be. "I can't find my other sock!" he exclaims. "My yellow sock with clocks, just like the one I am wearing!" Where do those maddening missing socks go? Pip
Published February 1st 2006 by Chicken House

To ask other readers questions about Where's My Sock?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where's My Sock?

Dolly
Dec 13, 2008 Dolly rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Shelves: 2008, childrens
This book explores the frustration of not being able to find something, especially the matching pair to a sock. Pippin and Tog undertake the chore of trying to match odd pairs of socks and have fun along the way.
Ashley
Lost socks, missing socks, socks run away. Where do they all mysteriously disappear to? Well Pippin is plain cranky now he's lost his sock and will stop at nothing to find it so it wont be sad and lonely. Then he wonders how all lost socks feel and goes about trying to find all the socks he can.

Charming fun with colorful and unique illustrations will draw kids in.
Shanaria
Cute book about mice wearing socks. This book shows friendship and how friends will always be there to help you look high and low for something that's important to you. hen turns out your true friend has what you have been looking for all along.

Have the children draw and describe their favorite socks.
Clara Dearmore Strom
I thought the illustrations would be nice in this book, but they are too colorful and jumbled. NOT a good storytime book.
Courtney
Cute story. I would share this with the older preschoolers. I liked the surprise ending.
Lisa
Teaches about the frustrations of not being able to find something that you really like.
Cute story. I love the graphics - bright and colorful.
Darlene
super cute! This type of thing happens to me all the time
Treshana Graham
Treshana Graham marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Haley Resseguie
Haley Resseguie marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Lisagarden
Lisagarden marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Angelo
Angelo added it
Mar 03, 2014
Julie
Julie added it
Jan 08, 2013
Tell Me Something Happy Before I Go to Sleep Shoe Baby The Monster Who Ate Darkness Puss Jekyll Cat Hyde Tell Me What It's Like to Be Big