Start by marking “Robyn's Book: A True Diary” as Want to Read:
Robyn's Book: A True Diary

Robyn's Book: A True Diary

Published January 1st 1948 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about Robyn's Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Robyn's Book

Renee
Feb 24, 2008 Renee rated it it was amazing
i read this book when i was much younger (im thinking my early teens). i had tears streaming down my face while reading the life of this girl. i would recommend it, especially to a teen/young adult. it makes you really appreciate your life when you are usually rebelling against everything/one at that age.
Colleen Rue
Nov 26, 2012 Colleen Rue rated it it was amazing
A great book about a young girl named Robyn who couragously fought cf for 21 years.I loved this book and own a copy.A great read.REad Robyn's Book...you'll be glad you did!!!
Kristin Little
Sep 26, 2011 Kristin Little rated it really liked it
I read this book many, many years ago and just unearthed it while going through boxes of old books. I felt like it warranted another read. What a uplifting, heart-breaking, bittersweet story. Even considering the book was written by a teenager (16-21), it was better written than many books written by adults. There is a slight naiveté to her writing that is charming. After reading her words, I feel blessed that my family and I are healthy. I can't imagine being locked in that world of sickness or ...more
Tori Simonson
I think that this is a very good book. It tells about Robyn's struggles growing up and how different she was compared to everybody else. It was also telling about how a lot of her friends were passing away and yet she was still alive. To me this was a very good read and it was kind of emotional for me, because I have a few cousins that have cystic fibrosis. I would recommend reading this book if you don't mind shedding a few tears.
Paige
Dec 01, 2010 Paige added it
Shelves: term-1
i thought this book was really intersesting and taught me alot about c.f. so i think learned alot in this book. The story nis very great about showing her life of having c.f. and all the challenges she has.
Angie
Aug 10, 2011 Angie rated it it was amazing
I found this book when I was still a little kid and read it because I have Cystic Fibrosis. It was scary yet heartwarming and so sad.. I bawled my eyes out. Good book.
Angelie
it is a very inspiring, moving and touching book. it will definitely put tears on your eyes. Robyn's book is beautiful. worth reading. :)
Rose
Sep 16, 2010 Rose rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this for the first time when I was 11 & haven't forgotten any of it. It was terribly sad & made me cry but Robyn's life is one everyone should know.
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2008
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2016
H
H rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2007
Chaz
Chaz rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2009
Jenni Frencham
Jenni Frencham rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2013
jennifer rodgers
jennifer rodgers rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2014
Mil
Mil rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2014
Michelle
Jun 30, 2011 Michelle rated it really liked it
happy and sad at the same time-neat book
Maddie
Maddie rated it really liked it
Oct 15, 2014
Darci
Darci rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2013
Uppie
Uppie rated it liked it
Nov 09, 2010
Anna
Anna rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2014
Leora
Leora rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2009
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2009
Lauren
Lauren rated it really liked it
May 06, 2012
Laura Ricciuti
Laura Ricciuti rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2014
Leah
Leah rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2010
Lindsey Elizabeth
Lindsey Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
Beatrice
Beatrice rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2012
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2011
Dana
Dana rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2016
Tara Stone
Tara Stone rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2009
« previous 1 3 next »
Robyn Charles Miller (born August 6, 1966, in Dallas, Texas) co-founded Cyan Worlds (originally Cyan) with brother Rand Miller. After releasing a number of children's adventure "worlds," the brothers finally hit on a success with the computer game Myst, which remained the number one-selling game for the remainder of the 1990s. The brothers also acted out parts in the game, with Robyn as Sirrus and ...more
More about Robyn Miller...