Start by marking “Wild Cats & Colleens” as Want to Read:
Wild Cats & Colleens

Morag Prunty

Wild Cats & Colleens

3.03 of 5 stars 3.03  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  10 reviews
"Irish-American billionaire seeks bright, beautiful, independent, but, above all, Irish wife. Please send photo and three-hundred-word essay about yourself to P.D. Box NY 14786. Looking for genuine love. No timewasting money-grabbers please."

Laura has been twenty-five for nearly ten years and it's starting to show. Successful and sassy, she has spent her money on hard livi

Paperback
Published by HarperCollins Publishers (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Wild Cats & Colleens, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Cats & Colleens

Machel
May 08, 2013 Machel rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: A must read!!
Kristi
From the sale rack at Hastings -- purchased because of the interesting dust cover.
Xavier hires Lorna to find him an Irish wife. The subplots reminded me of Sex and the City and some of the British Chick Lit books.
Favorite characters: Lorna - Dublin P.R. queen; Gloria - hairdresser; Sandy - radio journalist; Xavier - billionaire; Liam - Xavier's assistant; Flame - Gloria's x-husband's lover; Paddy Wallop - Ag millionaire.
Fun and easy read.
Jessica
I wanted so much to fall in love with this book despite the ratings. It was a cheap read that I picked up from a local used bookstore a while back. I felt that there were too many characters introduced and too many storylines to try to follow. It is pretty sad that the jacket of the book indicated "Laura" as one of the main characters when there is no "Laura" but a "Lorna" in the book. Someone slacked on their job with that one! The slang was very different from what I am used to. I grew aggrava ...more
Astrid
Books about three Irish women who are having tough times and see a print advertisement of from a billionaire who is looking to reengage with his Irish roots by finding an Irish wife (he's had 6 marriages.) A good enough read by the pool.
Amanda
Meh....it was OK. A bit of cheeky humor, but I was most of the way through the book before I started to enjoy it and the characters.

It's OK, but I wouldn't go out of my way to read it.
agnes barton-sabo
satisfying women's magazine type fluff, essentially equal to an Irish Sex and the City...
Amy
Had some moments, but the multiple storylines meant that most of them felt rushed.
Sarah Mae
A rich Irish-american's search for an Irish wife turns Dublin upside down. Hilarious.
Warmdarksky
Sweet, charming fluff. Full of strong characters and irish slang.
Margy
Hilarious Irish humor!
Amy Fuller
Amy Fuller marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Peg Vorac
Peg Vorac marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
July
July added it
Mar 22, 2014
Scott
Scott marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
Kourtney
Kourtney marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2013
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2013
Lisa (scarlet21)
Lisa (scarlet21) marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2013
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Also writes under the pen-name of Kate Kerrigan.
More about Morag Prunty...
Recipes for a Perfect Marriage Dancing With Mules Como Lidar com os Rapazes (Clube das Amigas, #8) Poison Arrows Disco Daddy