Start by marking “His Cold Feet: A Guide for the Woman Who Wants to Tie the Knot with the Guy Who Wants to Talk About It Later” as Want to Read:

Finally, a book that offers a behind-the-scenes look at what happens when she is ready to tie the knot and he prefers to talk about it later. His Cold Feet is a collection of stories, commentaries, and practical advice that will ultimately create a bridge between women and men, enabling each to better understand the other’s experience when facing a marriage commitment.

Published January 22nd 2008 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about His Cold Feet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Cold Feet

Susan
Aug 14, 2013 Susan rated it really liked it
Having met the author of this book at a dinner party and liking her very much I decided to read her book. I wasn't dating anybody at the time I remember because there wasn't an immediate man on my mind when I was reading through it but regardless, it was very enjoyable book. it is well written, well researched and it has a great balance between sound advice and knowing when it's just time to laugh at a situation and get on with the bumps of being in love. I passed it on to a friend of mine who w ...more
Sarah W
Dec 31, 2008 Sarah W rated it it was amazing
I'm not a huge fan of "self-help" books, but this book was different from the typical. I'd recommend it to any girl who's at the engagement stage of a relationship -- whether you're the one who's calm and cool about it or you're the one who's leaving daily hints for him (magazine ad under the pillow anyone??).
CindyBlinn
CindyBlinn rated it liked it
May 22, 2009
Traci Norwood
Traci Norwood rated it it was ok
Nov 16, 2011
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2012
Allison Lippert
Allison Lippert rated it liked it
Oct 11, 2013
Payal
Payal rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2010
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2012
Mandi
Mandi rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2011
Heidi
Heidi added it
Jul 30, 2011
K Marie
K Marie is currently reading it
Jul 03, 2012
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2016