Start by marking “Knight Rider” as Want to Read:
Knight Rider

Knight Rider (Ritari Ässä #2)

Paperback
Published November 1st 1983 by Pinnacle Books (first published 1983)

To ask other readers questions about Knight Rider, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knight Rider

Veronika
3,5 stars

This was an interesting book about one of my favorite serie character from my 'youth'... i like the whole idea of how it all started :-)
Indika De Silva
Sep 25, 2014 Indika De Silva rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The following paperback novel is based upon the episodes Knight of the Phoenix part 1 and 2 of the classic 1980s television series Knight Rider. The episode was written by Glen A. Larson who is also its creator. The above novel is a further elaboration of that pilot episode.

The story of Micheal Knight and how he got his amazing car is the story that unfolds in this novel. At certain places it is painfully obvious that writing has been done in a hurried manner without paying much attention to det
Kevin
Jun 20, 2016 Kevin rated it really liked it
This is a difficult one to review. It should seem obvious to many a novel like this isn't going to carry a great deal of substance. Recognizing that fact, I have to say this was a very fun read while making me feel nostalgic for the television show. As an author, Roger Hill makes this read very entertaining while offering some deeper characterizations to the story. For a fun, quick read I would highly recommend this. For an example of deep thought and examined philosophy, I might suggest people ...more
J.W. Patten
Apr 23, 2015 J.W. Patten rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As a kid growing up, I've always been a fan of the heroic ideal--the idea that one person can come along and do the right thing just when it was needed most.
Growing up in the late '70's and '80's, television provided an almost never-ending array of these kinds of stories.
I was a fan of such shows like Wonder Woman, and the Incredible Hulk.
I absolutely adored the Six Million Dollar Man.
And while my friends at the time were going nuts over shows like The A-Team, my preference was for a different k
Timo
May 12, 2015 Timo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: timo
Nykyään kun törmää kanavilla surffaillessa Ritari Ässään, haluaa päästä tuosta nuoruuden sankarista, idolista ja esikuvasta äkkiä kirkuen karkueen. Nykyään katsottuna nuo tv-sarjan jaksot ovat kauheaa kakkapaskaa.
Siihen verrattuna tämä Ritari Ässän syntytarina kirjana luettuna oli huomattavasti viihdyttävämpi. Televisiosarjan kaksi ensimmäistä jaksoa niputettuna näppärään ja nopeasti etenevään nippuun paperia. Mainioutta.
James Donnelly
Apr 23, 2015 James Donnelly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Basically the plot of the book is the plot of the TV pilot. Written by Roger Hill its "co-written" by Glen A. Larson as his script is featured, Roger just fills in certain gaps and added a bit more to Michael Long's backstory. Having seen the pilot several times... I did have all the characters in my head pictured as the actors, naturally. KITT wasn't featured as much as the TV pilot.. ie the whole subplot with the wannabe car thieves is completely omitted from the book.
Travis
Nov 24, 2014 Travis rated it liked it
Shelves: manly-literature
Fun mix of nostalgia and pulp adventure.

A dying millionaire believes one man can make a difference, so he gives a noble cop a talking, indestructible car.

A nice bit of macho fluff. Something to read after something dense and serious.
Makes me want to see if netflix has the TV show.
Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson rated it really liked it
May 19, 2014
bluetyson
isbn,original
Christopher Roxby
Christopher Roxby rated it liked it
Martijn Hartman-maatman
Martijn Hartman-maatman rated it really liked it
Lucky
Lucky rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2011
Lee Power
Lee Power rated it liked it
Jarrell Fredericks
Jarrell Fredericks rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2015
Danny Red
Danny Red rated it it was amazing
Lucky
Lucky rated it liked it
Kevin
Kevin rated it it was amazing
Annette Hobson
Annette Hobson rated it it was amazing
Rachel Diaper
Rachel Diaper rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2016
Danny Red
Danny Red rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2014
Paulrus
Paulrus rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2008
Crystal
Crystal rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2015
Annette Hobson
Annette Hobson rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2013
Ridhwaan
Ridhwaan rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2012
Jennifer Elliott
Jennifer Elliott rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2016
Launette
Launette rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2016
Jennifer Eshagh
Jennifer Eshagh rated it really liked it
Rui
Rui rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2013
Annette
Annette rated it it was amazing
Bradley
Bradley rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2015
Glen Albert Larson was an American television producer and writer best known as the creator of the television series Battlestar Galactica, Quincy, M.E., The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries, B. J. and the Bear, The Fall Guy, Magnum, P.I. and Knight Rider.
More about Glen A. Larson...