Start by marking “Vampire Sex (Buck Tanner's FAQs, #1)” as Want to Read:
Vampire Sex (Buck Tanner's FAQs, #1)

Vampire Sex (Buck Tanner's FAQs, #1)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Before you embark on your erotic tour of Transylvania, the Eternal Love Corporation has put together this helpful guide to answer some of the most common questions about vampire sex tourism.

Topics include:

- What if my vampire bites me?

- Shouldn't this tour be in Forks, Washington?

- Why can't my vampire get an erection?

And many more!
Published April 21st 2012 by CPA Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Sex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Sex

Lore Lush Books
So you've read books about sexy vampires and have seen movies or the television shows that make you want a sensual vampire experience of your own. Does a gorgeous, tall, brooding over-protective vampire sound good? Well then Eternal Love Tours will help you find one just for you by guiding you through the exciting process of getting to have sex with a vampire. Hmm...but what if things are not as advertised and are definitely not as sexy as you hoped for?

VAMPIRE SEX is a funny, quick, entertaini...more
Donna (BLHmistress)
This book was such a fun, quick actually no it was an hilarious read. I hadn't laughed this hard with a book in a long time. The book is formatted in questions and answers, each answer gets funnier as you turn the pages.

Yes it pokes fun at vampire romance lovers such as I, but it didn't bother me at all. I loved it so much. At first I thought I wanted to the erotic tour being talked about in this book, until I read on. I think I will skip this one. I rather have my dream vampire thank you very m...more
Alone
Review from Read that also

I would recommend this for a light read for laughs IF and ONLY IF, you are not an easily offended person who allows a fair amount of latitude for political correctness in the name of comedy. If you are one of the tribe, hop aboard and enjoy the book.It is fun. Else my advice would be to stay away from it.
K.R.
In case you ever wanted to book an erotic tour to Transylvania, this FAQ/Tourist Guide is all you need. Buck Tanner's hilarious short story will make you think twice about your romantic notions regarding vampires.
Gaveena
Gaveena marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Sherri
Sherri marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
Cathy Wellman
Cathy Wellman marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2012
Anna-Novelbroads.com
Anna-Novelbroads.com marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2012
Buck Tanner's FAQs: Volumes One through Ten (Buck Tanner's FAQs, #11) Russian Bride (Buck Tanner's FAQs, #6) Eco-Tourism (Buck Tanner's FAQs, #9) Your Unicorn (Buck Tanner's FAQs, #7) Killing Hitler (Buck Tanner's FAQs, #5)