Start by marking “Elizabeth's Super-Selling Lemonade (Sweet Valley Kids, #9)” as Want to Read:
Elizabeth's Super-Selling Lemonade (Sweet Valley Kids, #9)

Elizabeth's Super-Selling Lemonade (Sweet Valley Kids #9)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Elizabeth and Jessica Wakefield's teacher is getting married and the whole class is invited to the wedding. The twins set up a lemonade stall to buy the perfect present - but Jessica spends all the money! Will they be able to replace the money in time to buy the wedding gift?
Published April 25th 1991 by Random House Children's Books (A Division of Random House Group) (first published 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Elizabeth's Super-Selling Lemonade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elizabeth's Super-Selling Lemonade

Robyn
The classic lemonade stand! Makes me thirsty!
Samantha Glasser
I specifically remember reading this book. It was one of the first Sweet Valley books I ever read and led to a longtime love affair with the twins, who I wanted to be like and constantly compared myself to.
Jessica
This was the first "big girl" book I ever owned - I still remember my dad bringing it home to me, 23 years ago :) - and I adored it! I remember being so intrigued, because the girl's names were Jessica and Elizabeth, which also happens to be my first and middle name and I thought that was so cute and cool. My love of reading began when my dad got me this and I devoured the entire series and then the entire boxcar children series and became an avid reader from that day forward. Thanks Dad <3
Sheila Read
I collected the sweet valley kids 1st than I had quite a few of them. from what I remember I had quite a bit like 90 or so. Than I started collecting the Sweet Valley Twins and I had like 50 of them. Than I started collecting the Sweet Valley University but only had like 20 of them.
Salma
Salma marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Kyriè
Kyriè marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Rhianna Neel
Rhianna Neel marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Catherine Lehmann
Catherine Lehmann marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
AleanaÜü
AleanaÜü marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Rachel Matutis
Rachel Matutis marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Rhiannon
Rhiannon marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Anji
Anji added it
Jul 10, 2014
Aracely
Aracely marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Tiff
Tiff added it
Jun 29, 2014
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Casey
Casey marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Jen Sanders
Jen Sanders marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Francine Pascal (May 13, 1938— ) is an American author best known for creating the Sweet Valley series of novels. In 1982 she created the characters and the stories for the first six books and her agent, Amy Berkower of Writers House sold them to Bantam Books. Book number one is mostly written by Ms. Pascal. From then on she wrote the stories for every book ever published in the series. After the ...more
More about Francine Pascal...

Sweet Valley Kids (1 - 10 of 76 books)
  • Surprise! Surprise! (Sweet Valley Kids, #1)
  • Runaway Hamster (Sweet Valley Kids, #2)
  • The Twins' Mystery Teacher (Sweet Valley Kids #3)
  • Elizabeth's Valentine (Sweet Valley Kids, #4)
  • Jessica's Cat Trick (Sweet Valley Kids, #5)
  • Lila's Secret (Sweet Valley Kids #6)
  • Jessica's Big Mistake (Sweet Valley Kids, #7)
  • Jessica's Zoo Adventure (Sweet Valley Kids, #8)
  • The Twins and the Wild West (Sweet Valley Kids #10)
  • Crybaby Lois (Sweet Valley Kids, #11)
Best Friends (Sweet Valley Twins, #1) Double Love (Sweet Valley High, #1) Fearless (Fearless, #1) Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten Years Later Secrets (Sweet Valley High, #2)