Start by marking “Elizabeth's Super-Selling Lemonade (Sweet Valley Kids, #9)” as Want to Read:
Elizabeth's Super-Selling Lemonade (Sweet Valley Kids, #9)

Elizabeth's Super-Selling Lemonade (Sweet Valley Kids #9)

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Elizabeth and Jessica Wakefield's teacher is getting married and the whole class is invited to the wedding. The twins set up a lemonade stall to buy the perfect present - but Jessica spends all the money! Will they be able to replace the money in time to buy the wedding gift?
Published April 25th 1991 by Random House Children's Books (A Division of Random House Group) (first published 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Elizabeth's Super-Selling Lemonade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elizabeth's Super-Selling Lemonade

Robyn
The classic lemonade stand! Makes me thirsty!
Samantha Glasser
I specifically remember reading this book. It was one of the first Sweet Valley books I ever read and led to a longtime love affair with the twins, who I wanted to be like and constantly compared myself to.
Jessica
This was the first "big girl" book I ever owned - I still remember my dad bringing it home to me, 23 years ago :) - and I adored it! I remember being so intrigued, because the girl's names were Jessica and Elizabeth, which also happens to be my first and middle name and I thought that was so cute and cool. My love of reading began when my dad got me this and I devoured the entire series and then the entire boxcar children series and became an avid reader from that day forward. Thanks Dad <3
Sheila Read
I collected the sweet valley kids 1st than I had quite a few of them. from what I remember I had quite a bit like 90 or so. Than I started collecting the Sweet Valley Twins and I had like 50 of them. Than I started collecting the Sweet Valley University but only had like 20 of them.
Anriyeta Vlayeva
Anriyeta Vlayeva marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Ayesha Kashif
Ayesha Kashif marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Dawn Smith
Dawn Smith marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Rajtarangini Gupta
Rajtarangini Gupta marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Lisa
Lisa added it
May 08, 2015
Rachel
Rachel added it
Apr 11, 2015
alexa~♥
alexa~♥ marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Raelyn
Raelyn marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Isobel
Isobel added it
Feb 24, 2015
Salma
Salma marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Kyriè
Kyriè marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Rhianna Neel
Rhianna Neel marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Francine Pascal (May 13, 1938— ) is an American author best known for creating the Sweet Valley series of novels. In 1982 she created the characters and the stories for the first six books and her agent, Amy Berkower of Writers House sold them to Bantam Books. Book number one is mostly written by Ms. Pascal. From then on she wrote the stories for every book ever published in the series. After the ...more
More about Francine Pascal...

Sweet Valley Kids (1 - 10 of 76 books)
  • Surprise! Surprise! (Sweet Valley Kids, #1)
  • Runaway Hamster (Sweet Valley Kids, #2)
  • The Twins' Mystery Teacher (Sweet Valley Kids #3)
  • Elizabeth's Valentine (Sweet Valley Kids, #4)
  • Jessica's Cat Trick (Sweet Valley Kids, #5)
  • Lila's Secret (Sweet Valley Kids #6)
  • Jessica's Big Mistake (Sweet Valley Kids, #7)
  • Jessica's Zoo Adventure (Sweet Valley Kids, #8)
  • The Twins and the Wild West (Sweet Valley Kids #10)
  • Crybaby Lois (Sweet Valley Kids, #11)
Best Friends (Sweet Valley Twins, #1) Double Love (Sweet Valley High, #1) Fearless (Fearless, #1) Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten Years Later Secrets (Sweet Valley High, #2)