Start by marking “For the Love of Caden (Assassin/Shifter, #6)” as Want to Read:
For the Love of Caden  (Assassin/Shifter, #6)

For the Love of Caden (Assassin/Shifter #6)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  872 ratings  ·  47 reviews
Book Six
This book is part of a series.

Caden Fournier has everything: Money, fame and an international business that's skyrocketing. But the one thing he really wants, money can't buy: Love. When fate puts him in the path of a speeding semi, Caden meets handsome paramedic Kellan Brady.

Kellan Brady has been waiting for his mate for as long as he can remember. Always wanti
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 164 pages
Published May 30th 2012 by Sandrine Gasq-Dion

To ask other readers questions about For the Love of Caden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For the Love of Caden

Eperdu
I'll write more of a review after I finish but so far .. why am I continuing to read this??

I couldn't finish reading it. It was one of the worst books I've attempted in a long time. I've read fanfiction that was better than this book. I won't be reading anything else in the series.
Shelby
I’ve always had a soft spot for Kellan and Caden’s story and that certainly doesn’t change on a re-read. It’s interesting coming back to early books in this story, with how many more are written, and knowing who all are going to end up with who. Still I really enjoyed the way that these two came together. This book is sort of the pivot point of everything else that goes forward, were things really leave the door open for the craziness that is to come in later books. Knowing what’s coming I can s ...more
Purplegirl
I thought this was a good addition to a good series. I really enjoyed Kellan and Caden's path to their relationship. I like Caden in the last book so was glad he was able to find love. The author puts a good spin on the shifter world. There were many good parts of the book but they would be spoiler for those yet to read it so I will leave them alone. :)

We see quite a few of the characters from the previous books and good set up for future books.

Derek and James' story is next. I can't wait.
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Really liked this segment. I liked Caden in the last book and was happy to see him finding a genuine relationship. Kellan has been waiting for his mate for a long time. He and Caden make a good match. This story goes in a little bit of a different direction than the previous ones, and I found it quite refreshing. Nice to see the packs working together. Wayne is a badass alpha, and I was happy to see Alexander meet up with Evangeline. Looking forward to Derek and James' story next.
Susan65
Okay, so we moved in a little bit of a different direction....I like it.
Bea
I hate having to write negative reviews, after all, what I don't like someone else probably loved. If you look at this one, it has a 4.05 rating and I have NO IDEA why. So just a few thoughts about the book:

PRO:

1. The idea of mixing Assassins and shifters into a world where they meet and fall in love sounds unique and interesting.

2. The romance story: How Caden and Kellan met was exciting and then the ending where Caden has to be possibly be changed and then how he adapts could be interesting.

Ne
Sadonna
In this book, we finally find the man for Kellan who has been desperately seeking his mate. I really liked Caden from Best Laid Plans so I was glad to see him in this story. There are more threats from Carson and more pack meetings and more interaction with Wayne and Conner that has to mean something soon. I can't wait to see what will happen in the next book with James and Derek who have been dancing around each other for years.

Caden and Kellan are good together and there are a few twists and
Alicia
This one was just a bit too overly gooey for me. I don't mind some sweetness between lovers, but Caden and Kellan were just a bit too much.

Oh, and please...please....please...STOP with the "giggling guys". It gives me the willies to imagine grown ass men acting like goofball teenage girls at the mall. Ewwww.

Anyway, other than all that, I enjoyed learning more of the early storyline of this series. The author does a great job of keeping all the characters interesting and individualized. I'm not
❧Gwen❤❦
3.5 Stars~

This one I have a love hate thing going on, yet I really kind of liked it!

What I Loved~ Caden And Kellan so Freakin Adorable~With A Super Sweet Story-Line...I Loved That!

What I Hated~ Plot and dialogue was like a pocket full of holes sweet, but its easy to lose focus with so many smexy scenes so yes, this series still has waaaay to much smex'in in this series....its kind of yummy in this one, but I still skimed and daydream...and wanted more plot.

but,~ Botton line~ Caden and Kellan'
Silkeeeeee
I'm hoping this series gets better, I realize I'm reading some out of order but I know the cast of characters. Since the first book, this seems to have gone down hill. I hope the author was able o get her juju back for the rest of this. There's just not much substance to them. Even he sex is boring, and that's saying something. ...more
Susan
This one was actually worse than the other books in this series. The writing is still terrible, but so far the characters were quite likable, although a bit too cuddly and sweet, but Caden and Kellan were just boring.
description

Caden is a millionaire (it is raining millionaires and werewolves in this series!) and Kellan of course the werewolf in this story. They meet, Kellan smells that Caden is his mate, Kellan thinks Caden is straight, keeps his distance and is feeling miserable. Caden tells him he is g
Phaney
Feb 06, 2014 Phaney rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
** Mild spoilers. (Nothing too terribly surprising.) **

On the whole it was okay. Ish. But as usual I have lots of little things to complain about. (Sorry about that. It must get incredibly boring.)
So yeah; this is another one of those kitchen sink reviews. My apologies. Again.

Um, as much as I dislike repetitive sex scenes… Why are they now all abbreviated? More summary than scene. For example there’s never any stretching anymore, zero foreplay. Clothes just fall away and the other guy’s already
AE
So happy to see Caden get his HEA! He was a sweetie when Grayson and Xander needed him! Another great story and they keep getting better. These two weren't my favorite couple but they are good together. Loved seeing all the past couples happily married. Keep hearing baby talk from them too, hope we get to see a baby soon!
Having to turn the human mate thing due to violence not choice... Have to say that it's getting a bit overplayed this often in this early in such a long series.

I also keep thinking some of the kinks in the story will get worked out but there are some holes in the story when it comes to the shifters and 6 books in we learn they live longer which only adds to the holes. And if shifters are so hard to kill, the amount of deceased parents in this series is staggering!

And on top of that... Seriousl
Janie
This was just one of those awe moments when one has been searching for their mate for so long that when they do finally find him you can't help but just sigh. I almost cried when Caden hid some very important information from Kellan. This was a good book and I hate Carson, I hope he gets whats coming to him. I love that Wyatt is finally growing up, I'm anxious for him and Preston to finally be together. And for the love of god please let the next book finally be about James and Derek because the ...more
Jane (PS)
Easy read. Great if you just want a quick relaxing book. The writing is still a bit undeveloped and choppy but I figure with so many books in the series and with good ratings, this aspect may improve :)
Nile Princess
Really liked this one. Still had to skim the sex, but lots going on. And the good news? Wyatt is all grown up! Woohoo, his book and Preston's should be coming soon.
Veronica /  V
I can't have enough of this series.
Heidi Ryan
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
These are just my own notes. Maybe someday I'll get to a review but right now I have to get my notes off my dying ereader.

Not "the" Harborview hospital nor "Pikes" Place Market (no S)> So annoying because a quick check on their website would tell the author that.
Seattle never experiences torrential rain, certainly not days in a row. It is just rainy and drizzling all the time.
Funny part when older woman tries to set him up with her daughter. When he tells her he's gay, she only pauses briefl
T.M. Smith
We first met the sultry French billionaire, Caden Fournier in book 5, when he forged an unlikely friendship with the young Quinton brothers, Grayson and Xander. Having played cupid and assisted in reuniting them with their mates, Taylor and Jagger Drake. He picks up his life and moves to Seatle in hopes of finding something different, something new… someone actually. The man that will love him and not his bank account.

Werewolf Kellan Brady has been waiting for what seems like a lifetime for his
Tracy
I am not going to say For the Love of Caden was my favourite book in the series as I have enjoyed each one for different reasons. For me this read was the most emotional so far. The relationship between Caden and Kellan had me going through all sorts of emotions and I found myself praying everything would work out for them. This series gets more enjoyable with each book simply because I am getting used to the characters and love the family banter between them all. The story lines are gripping an ...more
Candice
3.5 Stars

ARGH! Again with the trend. It's getting to be a bit much. I did like Kellan though, however, I thought his actions were a bit dramatic. I mean, Caden is his mate. Everything a wolf dreams of is finding his mate and nothing will stand in your way when you do find it. So why did Kellan basically give up? If it weren't for Caden I am not even sure Kellan would have even pursued him. Interesting.

Onto Derek and James :)
Lila Hunter
Another nice book in the series. Since I'm not reading the books in order it was nice to see how Caden & Kellan got their HEA. I wanted a lityle bit more conflict, but the book compensate with the biys about other characters.
Trina
OK, this gets back to the kind of boys love story that I love by this writer...it was sooo romantic and women were the slut-fag hags as portrayed in the prior story -- book 5 -- (my opinion people). This mainly concentrated on Caden and Kellan and it was intense and a wonderful HEA.
Kelsey
Still in love with this series and the characters! Sure it's a little repetitive but I'm totally ok with it bc I HAVE to know what happens next!
Danielle
I liked it more than some of the other ones in the series, but the plots are just way to simple. There is no real characters development or really anything going on.

Not to say I don't like the books, since saying that would make no sense considering I'm going to finish the series. They can just be too easy to read sometimes. Does that make sense?

Kavisha
2.5 stars. Not bad, not bad. I am glad it's James' and Derek's story next. I've wanted to know their story from the beginning.
Rachel
I enjoyed this, I liked the characters and thought that things were a bit different from the previous books, which was great.
Angela
I really like this series, what's not to like....shifters and assassins mixing it up...yeah hot. My big complaint is the number of people in the books. I keep getting confused about who belongs to which pack or who's related or even who's mated to who. While I generally like to see past couples make an appearance in the books just to see how they're doing this series overwhelms me sometimes. Thankfully I have another book website that list all the characters in each book so that helps, but I'm g ...more
  • A Werewolf's Soldier (Warwolves, #1)
  • A Cold Winter's Day (Brac Pack, #25)
  • Strength of the Mate (The Tameness of the Wolf, #3)
  • Not-So-Simple Simon (Aberdeen Pack, #4)
  • Accepting His Human (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #4)
  • Old Loyalty, New Love (L'Ange #1)
  • Deceptions (Soul Mates, #2)
  • An Assassin's Touch (Lost Shifters, #9)
  • Reverence  (Southwestern Shifters, #6)
  • Broken Memories (In the Shadow of the Wolf, #2)
5619151
I have been blessed in this life to not only have parents that support me, but kids that do as well. I grew up in a loving but "Old School" French household. My parents worked for the airlines (TWA) so I was able to see a lot of Europe as a kid. I moved to Seattle Washington at the age of 22 and stayed there for twelve years before moving to Alaska for a little over two. Fairbanks, AK was one hell ...more
More about Sandrine Gasq-Dion...
A Marked Man (Assassin/Shifter,  #1) Alaska, With Love (Assassin/Shifter, #2) By the light of the Moon  (Assassin/Shifter, #3) Russian Prey (Assassin/Shifter, #8) Half Moon Rising (Assassin/Shifter, #4)