Start by marking “Death is a Bargain (Senior Sleuth, #3)” as Want to Read:
Death is a Bargain (Senior Sleuth, #3)

Death is a Bargain (Senior Sleuth #3)

3.26 of 5 stars 3.26  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A table opens up for Kate Kennedy and her friend at the Palmetto Beach Flea Market. When a fellow vendor is murdered Kate must find out who had a motive to put him out of business.
Published September 6th 2005 by Berkley (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Death is a Bargain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death is a Bargain

Dharia Scarab

4 sta
A circus in a flea market is the setting of this cozy mystery that mixes animal abuse charges, Neo-Nazi bund members, blackmail, and a lot of love triangles. Interesting mystery..
Sandy Voegtlen
This is a great cozy series.
I really enjoyed this book, it was light and a little silly, and a great summer time read.

It is nice reading books with older heroines, ones who are normal, not the super rich, super thin that many authors seem to think we want to read about. I like mysteries with "normal" hero/heroines, flawed, sometimes grumpy, on a budget and craving chocolate - just like me!

The setting of this book in Florida, at a circus/flea market is unusual and did not help my fear of clowns!

I will happily look for more
This book was really weak as far as mysteries go. The only reason I kept reading it was that it's so short. Kate seemed pretty crabby towards everyone except for the little boy and none of the characters were very interesting and there were so many that I got confused who was who, the author didn't really make their personalities different enough.
Skip this series and find something else to read.
Light, summer read. Not great, but easy.
currently reading, great lite read
Love the westie in it!!
Evelyn marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Chelsea marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Ta'mara marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Kristen Ray
Kristen Ray marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Yvonne Decker
Yvonne Decker marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Karen added it
Jun 30, 2014
Cookie Willett
Cookie Willett marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Ginny added it
Mar 01, 2014
Tina marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Senior Sleuth (5 books)
  • Death With An Ocean View
  • Who Killed Swami Schwartz? (Senior Sleuth, #2)
  • Hurricane Homicide (Senior Sleuth, #4)
  • Death Rides the Surf (Senior Sleuth, #5)