Stephen King: Master of Horror

Stephen King: Master of Horror

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Traces the life of a popular novelist, from his childhood as an avid reader to his current success as a creator of horror fiction.
Published October 1st 1992 by Lerner Publishing Group (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Stephen King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stephen King

Jake Snelten
The story was about Stephen King. He became a whiter in high school and made little slots in the school newspaper. he started to get recognized for his talent. So then on he became a famous writer he wrote a lot more books. he would only take days off if they were holidays. He was very dedicated.

I could relate to Stephen in some ways. like i like to spend time on one thing for a bit then i move on. Also i try to make my work good and can take my time to make it nice.

I liked the book. Just the wa...more
Stephen
This is such a great amazing book it has so much facts about Stephen King. Such as what he looks like using pictures. Plus This book says pretty much all of his books he has written excluding his most modern books. IT was very descriptive about his family and what he does. Stephen King is bye far one of my favorite authors.
Laura marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
David
David marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2013
Frank Koenigsamen
Frank Koenigsamen marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2010
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2009