Start by marking “The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner” as Want to Read:
The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner

The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner

From the author of The Knot Complete Guide to Weddings in the Real World, a thoroughly modern, must-have workbook to help you pull off the perfect wedding.

With so many nerve-wracking details to tend to, planning the perfect wedding can seem an impossible task. Now The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner guides you step-by-step through the countless stages of planning your big da
Published December 28th 1999 by Potter Style

To ask other readers questions about The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner

Jason Yang
Apr 19, 2012 Jason Yang rated it really liked it
My really good friends are planning their own wedding and it is approaching in about a month. I was honored to be asked to officiate and decided to pick this up to make sure all of the details are taken care of and accounted for. I thought the checklists and forms in this book were sufficiently comprehensive and at a level of detail that was good enough to have the essentials taken care of without getting bogged down. I'm happy too there isn't too much discussion because I didn't really want to ...more
Dawn
Sep 10, 2009 Dawn rated it liked it
This was OK - at first, I was disappointed that the book was just a collection of information from the web site. However, it was much easier to flip through the book and find the info I was looking for than it was to dig through the web site.

As far as checklists and planning go, those tools are easier (for me) to use on the web site. However, for general information, this is totally worth flipping through if you can get your hands on a copy.
A. T.
Jun 14, 2015 A. T. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wedding
It was so helpful: I had no idea there were so many things to consider. I did six months of work in two days thanks to this book (but more thanks to the awesome community I live in). It's really easy to get overwhelmed and to overspend and focus on the details that aren't important- everyone wants to get you to buy something. Even this book. But it still has helped me so much!! It was GREAT.
Jodi Goldberg
Dec 16, 2012 Jodi Goldberg rated it it was ok
Unfortunately this is very outdated, if was helpful to have the checklists to bring with me to appointments and keep in one place but I had to add info from the website to have accurate questions to ask. The technology especially in photography has increased greatly since this book was published
Maria Shuffit
Pretty good wedding planning resource, though by far not complete, and the information here is readily available online. Great for people like me who like to have a hard copy to sift through during the process, and it has plenty of very helpful lists.
Batzul Gerelsaikhan
Black and white, wedding planner book. Mostly applicable to US locations, but can be used by disregarding the US website/app recommendations.
Victoria
Dec 30, 2011 Victoria rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011
I don't know how good the advice is yet but I did learn a couple of things in preparation of planning my wedding!
alyssa corwin
alyssa corwin rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2013
Jill
Jill rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2008
Sally Settle
Sally Settle rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2016
Tara
Tara rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2014
Bri Castro
Bri Castro rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2015
Carol Taney
Carol Taney rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2016
Kris
Kris rated it it was ok
Dec 27, 2014
Karen C Barnard
Karen C Barnard rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2015
Jen
Jen rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2010
Zak Balmuth-Loris
Zak Balmuth-Loris rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2017
Cathy Quigley
Cathy Quigley rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2016
Chan'tel Grayson
Chan'tel Grayson rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2016
Chelsea Tucker
Chelsea Tucker rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2016
shannon friedmann
shannon friedmann rated it did not like it
Aug 09, 2016
Emily Smith
Emily Smith rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2013
Katey Pate
Katey Pate rated it liked it
May 13, 2015
breyana floyd
breyana floyd rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2016
Laura Heagy
Laura Heagy rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2016
Kathryn Adams
Kathryn Adams rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2016
Risa Woods
Risa Woods rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2015
Chantell Bodle
Chantell Bodle rated it did not like it
Nov 22, 2016
Libby
Libby rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2016
  • The Wedding Ceremony Planner: The Essential Guide to the Most Important Part of Your Wedding Day
  • A Practical Wedding: Creative Ideas for Planning a Beautiful, Affordable, and Meaningful Celebration
  • Trading Spaces Behind the Scenes: Includes Decorating Tips and Tricks
  • Emily Post's Wedding Etiquette
  • The Wedding Book: The Big Book for Your Big Day
  • The Original Dog Bible: The Definitive New Source To All Things Dog
  • Miss Manners' Guide to a Surprisingly Dignified Wedding
  • Diaries of a Young Poet
  • Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President
  • Retired Racing Greyhounds for Dummies
  • Bridal Bargains, 8th Edition: Secrets to throwing a fantastic wedding on a realistic budget (Bridal Bargains: Secrets to Throwing a Fantastic Wedding on a Realistic Budget)
  • Making Babies: A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility
  • Your Pregnancy & Birth: Information You Can Trust from the Leading Experts in Women's Health Care
  • The Conscious Bride: Women Unveil Their True Feelings about Getting Hitched
  • The Encyclopedia of Unusual Sex Practices
  • I Hate People!: Kick Loose from the Overbearing and Underhanded Jerks at Work and Get What You Want Out of Your Job
  • Somebody Is Going to Die If Lilly Beth Doesn't Catch That Bouquet: The Official Southern Ladies' Guide to Hosting the Perfect Wedding
  • New Jewish Wedding, Revised