Start by marking “Morevi: The Chronicles of Rafe and Askana (Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Morevi: The Chronicles of Rafe and Askana (Book 1)

Morevi: The Chronicles of Rafe and Askana (Morevi)

In a time when a kingdom hangs in the balance, her most trusted ally is a pirate from a far-off land

Across a mysterious rift in the space-time continuum exists a world called Naruihm. In this world is a realm called Morevi, a landlocked kingdom ruled by Askana Moldarin, crowned "First Queen" following a swift and bloody rise to the Throne of a Thousand Suns. Yet hidden tra

Published September 1st 2002 by Dragon Moon Press (first published May 24th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Morevi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Morevi

Melissa Hayden
Sep 14, 2011 Melissa Hayden rated it really liked it
The privateer Captain of the Defiance, Rafe, and Morevi's monarch crowned queen, Askana, travel a crafted fantasy world and England in the search of who is the calculating mind behind her assassination attempts. Swashbuckling and fantasy wrapped into one.

Enjoyable adventure for those that love the classic pirate feel blended with England's elegance and the strong woman in a fantasy realm.

****FULL REVIEW***
Askana, The Queen of Morevi, needs learn who is behind the rumors of conspiracy of another
Emmy
Apr 04, 2017 Emmy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobook
Tee Morris is one of the most talented authors and podcasters.

The audio was captivating. The strength of the characters, plot, and script combined was monumental, mind blowing, and breath taking.

I could listen to this book another dozen times and never tire of it. And I probably will.

The cast was glamorous and added another dimension to fleshing out the book and bringing it to life.

The various worlds were built with the blood, sweat, and tears of wars, deceit, allies, and love. It was rich w
Jodi
Dec 11, 2008 Jodi rated it it was amazing
Shelves: podcast
I totally enjoyed this podcast. It's one of those books that I'll go back to at some point and listen to or read again. I was engrossed from the very beginning. The sound quality, voice inflections, and sound effects were awesome.
It's a story of pirates, a fantasy world, romance and intrigue. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and can't give it enough praise.
Lady Ozma
Sep 26, 2007 Lady Ozma rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone!
Shiver me timbers, it's a pirate book that's interesting! Forget the stereotype, this is the real deal! Travel through the rift to the mysterious land of Morevi with your classic privateer. Adventure awaits... grab it today!
Karen
Oct 27, 2011 Karen rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, fantasy
I first encountered this as a podcast novel. I enjoyed it that way and then tried it as an e-book. Having read some of Mr. Morris' later works I can definately see his growth as a writer and collaborator.
julia
Feb 22, 2010 julia rated it liked it
Got this mostly because I met the co-author Tim, and since he hangs out in Revel Grove (aka the Maryland Renaissance Festival), I got the book. It's a pretty good sword and sorcery tale, complete with alternate universes and trips to our universe.
Lisa
Apr 03, 2008 Lisa rated it really liked it
I'm listening to this through Podiobooks.com. Tee Morris a great author. Good characters and story line. Don't think that it's a typical pirate story. It's anything but! Give it a try, even if you don't typically like this genre. You just might be surprised!
Gary Saxton
Aug 12, 2010 Gary Saxton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good swashbuckling read keeps the pace up nicely
Julie Press
May 10, 2009 Julie Press rated it really liked it
Pirates, intrigue, stunning and smart women. Woohoo - what a ride!
Ken
May 13, 2015 Ken rated it really liked it
It was fun. Took a little longer to wrap up than I'd have liked, but still fun.
GaryandRuth
GaryandRuth rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2010
Nick
Nick rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2012
Andrew
Andrew rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2011
Clockwerk
Clockwerk rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2012
C.A. Sizemore
C.A. Sizemore rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2009
Mary E
Mary E rated it it was ok
Jun 06, 2014
Esther
Esther rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2009
Aaron Knox
Aaron Knox rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2012
Gin
Gin rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2008
Jeff
Jeff rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2010
Stolenjelly
Stolenjelly rated it it was ok
Dec 04, 2011
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2012
Jolie
Jolie rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2013
Treb
Treb rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2009
Tom
Tom rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2008
M.H.
M.H. rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2007
Rynier
Rynier rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2012
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2015
DDog
DDog rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2009
John Barnes Odonkor
John Barnes Odonkor rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2012
  • The Case of the Singing Sword
  • Chasing the Bard (Fey #1)
  • Murder at Avedon Hill
  • Nina Kimberly the Merciless
  • 7th Son: Destruction (7th Son, #3)
  • Hell
  • Ravenwood (Tanyth Fairport, #1)
  • Brave Men Run - A Novel of the Sovereign Era
  • The Gearheart
  • Earthcore
  • Eden
  • Max Quick: The Pocket and the Pendant (Max Quick, #1)
Perhaps one of the most divisive voices in the health world, Lisa Lee is the host of her own nationally syndicated radio show, where she is known for her shoot from the hip attitude that aims to wake people up from their overly processed food comas and start taking control of their own health. Touted by the likes of Morgan Spurlock, and demonized by the shareholders of KFC, Lee's battle-cry "Eat F ...more
More about Lisa Lee...

Morevi (2 books)
  • Legacy of Morevi (Book One of the Arathellean Wars)