Start by marking “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: The Universal Don't of Dating” as Want to Read:
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: The Universal Don't of Dating

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: The Universal Don't of Dating

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Is your longest-running relationship with the guy who pumps your gas? Are the women on those talk shows who date "men behind bars" starting to make sense? Do the men in your life seem to come with a 10-day expiration date? If so, chances are you already know how to lose a guy. You probably just don't know how you're doing it. Here are some clues: Start calling him your boy...more
Published October 6th 1998 by Bantam

To ask other readers questions about How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

FSU Alumni
Sep 24, 2014 FSU Alumni added it
Shelves: fsu-alumni
Michele Alexander (B.A. '92)
Karschtl
Dies ist ein Buch mit vielen Illustrationen und wenig Text, und daher konnten bei einer Bookcrossing Ladies Night gleich mehrere der anwesenden Damen das Büchlein "lesen". Die Ratschläge, die dort gegeben werden, sind nicht wirklich erleuchtend. Ich frage mich, wie überhaupt jmd für dieses Buch den vollen Preis bezahlt hat. Mit dem Film hat es jedenfalls außer dem Titel nicht viel zu tun.
Kelley A.
This book should be given to every 15 year old girl in the world. It would save us all from being "that girl". I have sent this to every one of my single girlfriends any time they even remotely resembled this story. And occasionally I am forced to remind myself that we can all lose our way and slip into being "THAT GIRL". Ugh. It is funny, because it is true. Sigh.
Venkata Rajesh P
I read the book because i liked the movie. But it was a let-down . Though i was impressed by the pictorial style of telling(It was actually very funny), the book was a series of dont-do principles.Obviously the book didnt have a central story which i generally expect. Watch the movie instead of the book.
Adrienna
It was a quick read. It was a child-like written book with stick-people in crayons. I thought of the Dummies books, but this is much easier to read hilarious at times too. I also watched the movie of which followed most of the actions in the movie entitled, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
Kristi
This was about a 10 minute read. There is one sentence, with a stick figure drawing, on each page. It's funny enough, but if you've seen the movie they made based off this book, you already have the basic idea.
Libby
My apartment has an excellent shelf of discarded books in the laundry room.
"After sex, tell him you stopped taking the pill because you thought it was making you fat. Ask him if he agrees."
Perfect.
Susanna
A fun, fast-reading match-figure pictorial. Nevertheless I wouldn't read it when riding the subway in fear of looking like an idiot.
Jeannie
Well, duh! I think this book is hilarious! Perfect gift for anyone who struggles with how much is too much when dating!
Ndzalama Hasane
Ndzalama Hasane marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Makenzie Corder
Makenzie Corder marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Hilda
Hilda marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Heba
Heba marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Nadja
Nadja added it
Jul 03, 2014
Nonalish
Nonalish marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Amanda
Amanda added it
May 19, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Hari Hyd
Hari Hyd marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Brinacolada
Brinacolada marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
365 Reasons Why I'm Still Single How To Get A Guy In 10 Days How to Tell He's Not the One in 10 Days How To Get Over A Guy In 10 Days Cómo echar a perder un ligue en 10 días