Start by marking “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: The Universal Don't of Dating” as Want to Read:
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: The Universal Don't of Dating

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: The Universal Don't of Dating

Is your longest-running relationship with the guy who pumps your gas? Are the women on those talk shows who date "men behind bars" starting to make sense? Do the men in your life seem to come with a 10-day expiration date? If so, chances are you already know how to lose a guy. You probably just don't know how you're doing it. Here are some clues: Start calling him your boy ...more
Published October 6th 1998 by Bantam

To ask other readers questions about How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Suzanne
Jan 11, 2017 Suzanne rated it really liked it
Quick and funny
Karschtl
Dies ist ein Buch mit vielen Illustrationen und wenig Text, und daher konnten bei einer Bookcrossing Ladies Night gleich mehrere der anwesenden Damen das Büchlein "lesen". Die Ratschläge, die dort gegeben werden, sind nicht wirklich erleuchtend. Ich frage mich, wie überhaupt jmd für dieses Buch den vollen Preis bezahlt hat. Mit dem Film hat es jedenfalls außer dem Titel nicht viel zu tun.
Venkata Rajesh P
Mar 10, 2012 Venkata Rajesh P rated it it was ok
I read the book because i liked the movie. But it was a let-down . Though i was impressed by the pictorial style of telling(It was actually very funny), the book was a series of dont-do principles.Obviously the book didnt have a central story which i generally expect. Watch the movie instead of the book.
Kelley
Feb 14, 2008 Kelley rated it it was amazing
This book should be given to every 15 year old girl in the world. It would save us all from being "that girl". I have sent this to every one of my single girlfriends any time they even remotely resembled this story. And occasionally I am forced to remind myself that we can all lose our way and slip into being "THAT GIRL". Ugh. It is funny, because it is true. Sigh.
Adrienna
Nov 30, 2009 Adrienna rated it liked it
Shelves: borrowed-book
It was a quick read. It was a child-like written book with stick-people in crayons. I thought of the Dummies books, but this is much easier to read hilarious at times too. I also watched the movie of which followed most of the actions in the movie entitled, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
Kristi
Dec 10, 2007 Kristi rated it liked it
Shelves: threestars, fluff, humor
This was about a 10 minute read. There is one sentence, with a stick figure drawing, on each page. It's funny enough, but if you've seen the movie they made based off this book, you already have the basic idea.
Susanna
Jan 16, 2009 Susanna rated it it was amazing
A fun, fast-reading match-figure pictorial. Nevertheless I wouldn't read it when riding the subway in fear of looking like an idiot.
Libby
Nov 07, 2010 Libby rated it liked it
Shelves: lite, gender
My apartment has an excellent shelf of discarded books in the laundry room.
"After sex, tell him you stopped taking the pill because you thought it was making you fat. Ask him if he agrees."
Perfect.
Susana
Mar 05, 2015 Susana rated it it was amazing
I saw the movie first then read this book and I must say that I enjoyed the movie more than this but this book also had it's difference from the movie that sets it apart.
Jeannie
Dec 01, 2010 Jeannie rated it it was amazing
Well, duh! I think this book is hilarious! Perfect gift for anyone who struggles with how much is too much when dating!
Joyce Henry
Joyce Henry rated it liked it
Sep 06, 2016
Cresta
Cresta rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2011
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2013
Gary
Gary rated it it was ok
Jul 10, 2016
Hagar elnabawy
Hagar elnabawy rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2011
Megi
Megi rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2014
Roana
Roana rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2014
Elena
Elena rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2016
Cheryl Johnson
Cheryl Johnson rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2016
Jason Manford
Jason Manford rated it it was ok
Nov 11, 2013
Ananya
Ananya rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Adrienne
Adrienne rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2010
Tonja Blizzard
Tonja Blizzard rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2016
Julie Townsend
Aug 14, 2012 Julie Townsend rated it it was amazing
Genius!
Erin
Erin rated it did not like it
Aug 02, 2011
Sharon Drayer
Sharon Drayer rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2016
Valentina Disaro
Valentina Disaro rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2016
Maggie
Maggie rated it it was ok
Jun 27, 2008
Galo
Galo rated it did not like it
Apr 02, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Indecent Proposal
  • Memento mori
  • Catch Me If You Can: The Film and the Filmmakers
  • Dangerous Minds
  • Bend It Like Beckham
  • About Schmidt (Schmidt, #1)
  • Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
  • The Day After Tomorrow
  • Love Actually
  • Nothing Lasts Forever
  • O casamento
  • Revenge (The Ghost Whisperer)
  • Ghost Whisperer, Volume 1: The Haunted