Start by marking “Ribbon of Years” as Want to Read:
Ribbon of Years

Ribbon of Years

A realistic portrayal of a woman committed to God despite her circumstances. Miriam's unwavering faith throughout the decades of her life not only sustains her, but also impacts the lives of those around her in miraculous ways. Fans of Francine Rivers will love the inviting style of Robin Lee Hatcher.
Published July 27th 2001 by Tyndale House Publishers (first published July 13th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Ribbon of Years, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ribbon of Years

Robin Lee Hatcher
Mar 24, 2013 Robin Lee Hatcher is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Ribbon of Years is so very dear to me. My mom was my inspiration for Miriam, a woman of strong faith who endures much hardship, and although she never saw herself in the protagonist, Ribbon of Years was her favorite book of mine. Mom's been gone since 2010, and whenever someone says how much they love Ribbon of Years, it's like a warm hug from Mom.
Melissa
Sep 15, 2014 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Just a great story.
Shantelle
May 24, 2011 Shantelle rated it really liked it
I picked up Ribbon of Years from my church library... looking for something to read. And since I had enjoyed Robin Lee Hatcher's books (particularily Catching Katie and Loving Libby), I decided to try this one.

I read the first page and was like, "I don't know..." But a while later, I picked it up again and started reading. After getting past basically the first few pages, I began to like it very much. It is a very easy and enjoyable read, not confusing or mind-boggling. -Just fun, sweet, and fi
Eva Lounsbury
I loved this book. It was a $3 find used and I enjoyed Firstborn by Robin Lee Hatcher, so I gave this a try. Read it very quickly. I loved following along with Miriam's life and all the twists and turns that were not part of her plan, but watching how God always unfolded his plan no matter what the circumstances. She didn't get to run off to Hollywood to be a star like her girlhood dreams, but how many of us do? Her life reminded me of my own and the kind of person I want to be myself. I cried a ...more
Carie Lozano
Aug 03, 2015 Carie Lozano rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Didn't want it to end

Loved this book! So very real, I felt like I had the chance to grow up with the characters. The story flows so smoothly that I didn't want to put down the book. Miriam goes through so much in her life....just like anyone else you may know, but I really enjoyed watching how even the toughest challenges are manageable when you walk with God. Highly recommend this book!!!
Brooke
Nov 29, 2008 Brooke rated it really liked it
I read this book when it first came out but recently read it again. It is a well written book that seems to just flow along at a nice easy pace. You really get a sense of who the main character is by the retelling of her life by her friends. Upon reading it again I remembered how much I enjoyed it the first time I read it. I would highly recommend this book!
Debbie
Jun 29, 2014 Debbie rated it liked it
The overall storyline of this book was great!!! I love Robin's books, but this one had way too much scripture references for my liking. A little is fine, but too much seems to take a little from the plot of the story. For that reason I gave it 3 stars.
Mim
Aug 10, 2013 Mim added it
Robin is a Christian author, so the main character, Miriam really depends of her relationship with God for her life's answers. There are two stories in one, which is very easy to follow. She is a great storyteller.
Danette
Jan 30, 2012 Danette rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Following Miriam through an ordinary life lived for Christ was a heartwarming experience. I will definitely read more from this author. Miriam will stay with me for a long time; maybe forever.
Julie
Sep 20, 2010 Julie rated it really liked it
Terrific!
Kim♥
Feb 23, 2008 Kim♥ rated it it was amazing
Reminded me of "Though None Go With Me" by Jerry B. Jenkins.
Pam
Jan 20, 2016 Pam rated it liked it
read it, don't remember.
Donna
Jan 16, 2014 Donna rated it it was amazing
As of all the Robin Lee Hatcher books I have read this one rated just as highly as the others.
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2009
Miriam
Miriam rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2015
Cassie
Cassie rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2013
Letty White-brown
Letty White-brown rated it liked it
Oct 11, 2014
Catherine
Catherine rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2008
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2009
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2012
Christina Riddell
Christina Riddell rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2012
Christina
Christina rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2008
Michelle Watson
Michelle Watson rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2013
Christy
Christy rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2011
Iris
Iris rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2013
Brooke Krueger
Brooke Krueger rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2015
Cindy
Cindy rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2017
Patti Foster
Patti Foster rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2013
Sarah rated it liked it
Feb 21, 2013
Carrie
Carrie rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2012
  • Mending Places (New Heights Series, #1)
  • Diva NashVegas
  • Yesterday's Embers (Clayburn, #3)
  • Love on a Deadline: An August Wedding Story (A Year of Weddings Novella 2, #9)
  • Mail-Order Holiday Brides: Home for Christmas/Snowflakes for Dry Creek
  • Love Finds You in Paradise, Pennsylvania
  • A Hero for Dry Creek (Dry Creek, #5)
  • The Splitting Storm (The Storm Series #2)
  • Whispers (Glenbrooke, #2)
  • Joelle's Secret (Wagon Wheels #3)
  • Heirloom Brides: Button String Bride / Wedding Quilt Bride / Bayside Bride / Persistent Bride
  • Second Chance Family
  • The Breaking Point
  • A November Bride (A Year of Weddings, #12)
Robin Lee Hatcher discovered her vocation as a novelist after many years of reading everything she could put her hands on, including the backs of cereal boxes and ketchup bottles. Recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award from both American Christian Fiction Writers and Romance Writer of America and the winner of the Christy Award for Excellence in Christian Fiction, the RITA Award for Best Insp ...more
More about Robin Lee Hatcher...