The Rebel Housewife Rules

The Rebel Housewife Rules

3.08 of 5 stars 3.08  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  7 reviews

Long before those Desperate Housewives showed the world that married women could be both happy homemakers and guilt-ridden deceivers, great mothers and wives who are tigers in the bedroom (if they can stay awake after dinner) - this was old news to real housewives.

Such duality is reflected in the very title of this delicious survival guide, The Rebel Housewife Rules. In on

Hardcover
Published March 2nd 2006 by MJF Books (first published September 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Rebel Housewife Rules, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rebel Housewife Rules

Corey Yanzito
I've been into reading books about marriage and family lately, afterall, we go to college to learn about the careers we choose, and I chose to be home with my kids and take care of my family--best to learn all I can about doing this job well, right? I picked up this book for a little levity (which it provided) and some fresh ideas (which, for me, it did not). The book is entertaining, but didn't bring anything new or eye opening to the table for me--oh well!
~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~
Quick, easy read. Funny at times. Best part was that these women actually thought motherhood and marriage was a snap! hahahaha
Term I'm taking from this book:
OPM's. Other People's Monsters. Thought that was hilarious.
Amy
This was a quick read- very funny, lighthearted material. It's meant to be a pick-me-up for the stressed woman dealing with the day-to-day tasks of household and family.
Corri
The book is like a series of of essays from a parenting magazine, but -- much like those essays -- there is some fun and truth in many of the chapters.
Joanne Gillibrand
I loved this... Beautiful, funny, so true and motivating. A must read for the SAHM. It's light and will make you smile :-)
Christy
A short, cute read. A book you wish you could make your husband read too, so that he would understand!
I am a rebel housewife and loving every bit of it!
Laura added it
Sep 10, 2014
melissa
melissa marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2013
Kendra Gardner
Kendra Gardner marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2013
Louise Green
Louise Green marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2011
Ransom
Ransom marked it as to-read
May 26, 2011
Kati(e )
Kati(e ) marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2009
Jennifer marked it as to-read
May 28, 2009