Start by marking “One Good Man (The Taylor Clan, #1)” as Want to Read:
One Good Man (The Taylor Clan, #1)

One Good Man (The Taylor Clan #1)

4.05  ·  Rating Details  ·  132 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews

She d been alone, scared for so long. But in Mit
Paperback, Harlequin Intrigue #588, 248 pages
Published October 2000 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about One Good Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Good Man

Linda
The story had a strong beginning but then it slid into a slushy mess with two very insecure people. Casey drove me nuts with her constant ups and downs, yes and no, I want to believe you but I don't believe you.

And Mitch? Don't get me started.
Christy
One Good Man is the first book of the Taylor Clan by Julie Miller it introduces Mitch Taylor. He is the police captain/chief of Kansas City’s Fourth Precinct. He is the nephew of Sid Taylor and grew up with his cousins after his mom and dad were murdered by a junkie.

Casey Maynard has been locked away in her “Uncle” Jimmy’s house for seven years. She’s been a prisoner, scared to go out in the world after her stalker took his anger out on her. She does not like anybody with a badge especially bec
Annie
Feb 23, 2013 Annie rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. Even though this is the first Taylor book, I read it last because it's not on Kindle for some reason. For that reason, I almost didn't read it, but I'm so glad that I found a paperback copy! A creepy baddie; a tortured, reclusive heroine; and an alpha male hero make for an enjoyable reading experience.
Kristal Singletary
Mar 12, 2012 Kristal Singletary rated it really liked it
Back Cover: "Mitch Taylor had faith in his gun, his badge, and his years of experience. But he knew society girl Casey Maynard was trouble, and protecting her would be hell. Twenty years on the force had toned Mitch s body and honed his senses keeping Casey safe from her stalker wasn t the issue. Keeping himself from falling for her was.

She d been alone, scared for so long. But in Mitch s arms Casey felt things she thought she d lost forever: safety, trust...passion. She needed him there as a co
Shirley Owl
Jan 13, 2013 Shirley Owl rated it really liked it
Love the Taylor clan books! This is the first of the series as I had read later ones. It is interesting that Casey has been victim of a crime and now walks with a limp and needs a cane - she is a refreshing change, as she is a strong woman. Loved the fact that all the Taylor clan were introduced for later books - brought this book as part of a bestseller collection and then went to read (sudden engagement) that is Brett's story -reading both books together have each story more depth.... Collecti ...more
Chrissy Whelan
Jun 15, 2015 Chrissy Whelan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this

I loved this story, of Mitch Taylor. It hooked me in from the first page till the last. I was glad to see Mitch's story. Casey was good to, I loved it. I love all Ms. Miller's books. Get it today.
Cathy Beckett
Feb 02, 2013 Cathy Beckett rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-books-read
I finished this fast-paced romantic suspense novel today. It was a real treat and a first time to read this author. I need to search my shelves to see if I have any more of her books.
 Chele
Waiting for ebook release June 2015!
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Chelsea R Ortiz-Gonzalez
Chelsea R Ortiz-Gonzalez rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2016
Sunnie C
Sunnie C marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Natalie Robertson
Natalie Robertson rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2016
Zachary
Zachary marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Katia
Katia marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Bon
Bon marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Jessie
Jessie rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2016
Midniteillusion
Midniteillusion marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Maggan Stanton
Maggan Stanton rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2016
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Kristy
Kristy marked it as to-read
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Mical
Mical marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Sukanya Bhattacharya
Sukanya Bhattacharya rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2016
Khoo Puay Hoon
Khoo Puay Hoon marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2016
Talita
Talita marked it as to-read
Sherri Garrett
Sherri Garrett marked it as to-read
Jennifer Meeker Kindle
Jennifer Meeker Kindle rated it really liked it
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Bodyguard's Baby (Colby Agency, #2)
  • Engaged with the Boss (Situation: Christmas, #2)
  • Dade (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #2)
  • Cooper Vengeance  (Cooper, #7)
  • Wanted: Bodyguard
  • Phantom Lover (43 Light Street, #25)
  • The Secret of Cypriere Bayou (Shivers, #5)
  • The Missing Twin
  • Guns and the Girl Next Door
  • Detective Daddy (Situation: Christmas, #1)
  • The Spy Who Saved Christmas (SDDU, #10)
  • Finding Her Son

USA TODAY bestselling author Julie Miller writes breathtaking romantic suspense. She has earned a National Readers Choice Award and two Daphne du Maurier Awards among many other prizes for both her series and single title books. She was also honored to receive the RT BookR
More about Julie Miller...

The Taylor Clan (7 books)
  • Sudden Engagement (The Taylor Clan, #2)
  • In the Blink of an Eye (The Taylor Clan, #3)
  • The Rookie (The Taylor Clan, #4)
  • Kansas City's Bravest
  • Unsanctioned Memories (The Taylor Clan, #6)
  • Last Man Standing (The Taylor Clan, #7)