Start by marking “Just Impossible (The Blackcastle Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Just Impossible (The Blackcastle Trilogy, #3)

Just Impossible (The Blackcastle Trilogy #3)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A Notorious Nobleman
The Duke of Berinwick is the last of his line, though he yearns for the warmth of a wife and family. But no lady will set foot in Blackcastle, his vast country house, and the solitude of a long winter has become a prison for his lonely soul. And now that Shropshire is shrouded in snow, the glittering social whirl of London has become no more than a memo
Published March 1st 2004 by Zebra

To ask other readers questions about Just Impossible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Impossible

Christopher
I wanted to give Lansdowne a second chance, especially after hearing the rave reviews for her works (well that, and that I've already bought several of her books based on the aforementioned rave reviews).

I found "Just Impossible" to be a very mixed bag. I definitely noticed some of the same humor and creativity from her previous work in terms of the characters and especially the dialogue. There was some great witty repartee. And, as before, the heroine was kickass even if she was a bit of a harr
Lynne Tull
I loved everything about this series. I especially like The Duke, William 'Will' Thorne, the Eighth Duke of Berinwick. He is the anchor for the whole series. Everything and everybody comes to life because of him. I found him exceptional. The conclusion of this series gave us romance and mystery in equal proportions. The 'happily ever after' ending was worth the wait!
Mary23nm
This is the third book I have read by Judith Lansdowne and they have all been good. I really liked it(didn't realize it was third in a series)and would recommend this for people who like regencies. Could have used a little more heat and an epilogue would have been nice.
Jacqueline
Not to my taste. Too much goofy introspection by the characters. Very wordy. Kind of silly. Nothing particularly wrong with it I suppose if these things don't bother you. I read the first half and skimmed the second half.
Lisa
I loved this story and the way it was written. Made me feel British. I think the writer did a magnificent job of making one feel the period and time!!
Idk, couldn't finish it.
Jennifer Varnadore
Jennifer Varnadore marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Alice
Alice added it
Oct 09, 2014
Scarlett
Scarlett marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Testing123
Testing123 marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013
Linda C
Linda C marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
Daniela
Daniela marked it as to-read
May 07, 2013
Since the publication of Amelia's Intrigue in 1995, Judith A. Lansdowne's Regency romances have received critical acclaim, garnered awards and entertained thousands of romance readers. Ms. Lansdowne began writing full-time in 1992, but it was only after her daughter introduced her to Regency romances that her work was published.

She grew up in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Following graduation from St. Josep
More about Judith A. Lansdowne...
The Bedeviled Duke A Devilish Dilemma Balmorrow's Bride Annabella's Diamond Lord Nightingale's Debut (Lord Nightingale, #1)