Start by marking “Just Impossible (The Blackcastle Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Just Impossible (The Blackcastle Trilogy, #3)

Just Impossible (The Blackcastle Trilogy #3)

A Notorious Nobleman
The Duke of Berinwick is the last of his line, though he yearns for the warmth of a wife and family. But no lady will set foot in Blackcastle, his vast country house, and the solitude of a long winter has become a prison for his lonely soul. And now that Shropshire is shrouded in snow, the glittering social whirl of London has become no more than a memo
Published March 1st 2004 by Zebra

To ask other readers questions about Just Impossible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Impossible

Christopher
Mar 20, 2014 Christopher rated it liked it
I wanted to give Lansdowne a second chance, especially after hearing the rave reviews for her works (well that, and that I've already bought several of her books based on the aforementioned rave reviews).

I found "Just Impossible" to be a very mixed bag. I definitely noticed some of the same humor and creativity from her previous work in terms of the characters and especially the dialogue. There was some great witty repartee. And, as before, the heroine was kickass even if she was a bit of a harr
Lynne Tull
Sep 14, 2012 Lynne Tull rated it it was amazing
Shelves: regency-romance
I loved everything about this series. I especially like The Duke, William 'Will' Thorne, the Eighth Duke of Berinwick. He is the anchor for the whole series. Everything and everybody comes to life because of him. I found him exceptional. The conclusion of this series gave us romance and mystery in equal proportions. The 'happily ever after' ending was worth the wait!
Mary23nm
Oct 29, 2013 Mary23nm rated it really liked it
This is the third book I have read by Judith Lansdowne and they have all been good. I really liked it(didn't realize it was third in a series)and would recommend this for people who like regencies. Could have used a little more heat and an epilogue would have been nice.
Jacqueline
Jan 25, 2010 Jacqueline rated it it was ok
Not to my taste. Too much goofy introspection by the characters. Very wordy. Kind of silly. Nothing particularly wrong with it I suppose if these things don't bother you. I read the first half and skimmed the second half.
Pat
Nov 18, 2015 Pat rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this trilogy. Sorry to see it end.
Apr 24, 2010 Sarah rated it it was ok
Idk, couldn't finish it.
Lisa
Sep 06, 2013 Lisa rated it it was amazing
I loved this story and the way it was written. Made me feel British. I think the writer did a magnificent job of making one feel the period and time!!
Alisha
Alisha rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2015
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2014
Liz
Liz rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2016
Jenni James
Jenni James rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2009
Lanelle
Lanelle rated it liked it
Jun 18, 2014
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2013
Cammie
Cammie rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2012
Rose Delancy
Rose Delancy rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2013
Sarah Eisele
Sarah Eisele rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2013
Shellie Whild
Shellie Whild rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2015
Rappleyea
Rappleyea rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2013
Luteran
Luteran rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2016
Carolm
Carolm rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2015
Helen
Helen rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2014
Jill
Jill rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2012
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2010
Claire
Claire rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2012
Paula
Paula rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2012
Lacie
Lacie rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2015
Rachel Stanley
Rachel Stanley rated it liked it
Dec 17, 2015
Barbara Royer
Barbara Royer rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2010
Marina
Marina rated it it was ok
May 23, 2014
Shelly
Shelly rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2012
Since the publication of Amelia's Intrigue in 1995, Judith A. Lansdowne's Regency romances have received critical acclaim, garnered awards and entertained thousands of romance readers. Ms. Lansdowne began writing full-time in 1992, but it was only after her daughter introduced her to Regency romances that her work was published.

She grew up in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Following graduation from St. Josep
More about Judith A. Lansdowne...

The Blackcastle Trilogy (3 books)
  • Just In Time (The Blackcastle Trilogy, #1)
  • Just Perfect (The Blackcastle Trilogy, #2)