Start by marking “Jenny's Surprise Summer” as Want to Read:
Jenny's Surprise Summer

Jenny's Surprise Summer

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Although she loves both of her foundling kittens, Jenny must decide which one she will take to the city apartment when her beach vacation comes to an end.
Unknown Binding, 24 pages
Published January 1st 1981 by Golden Press

To ask other readers questions about Jenny's Surprise Summer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jenny's Surprise Summer

Emkoshka
This book features two of my favourite things: summer days and cats. Enough said! Jenny has spunk for a girl; she's out and about swimming, collecting mussels, climbing trees and fishing. A great active role model to counter all those little princesses and ballerinas so prevalent in children's books.
Jen
I always loved this book when i was little cuz it was my book.. girl named jenny with kittens...
Wendy Unsworth
My daughter loved this book and now my granddaughter is loving it too. It is a cute, gentle story, with a dilemma about how best to give two little lost kittens a new home. The illustrations are superb. Our Little Golden Book has survived almost thirty years and still has plenty of reading years to go!
Jenny
We were able to check this book out at the library. I would love to own a copy of this book, but it is hard to find at a reasonable price, since it is out of print. I have enjoyed this book since childhood. I am glad that I got to share it with my girls. They like it too.
Corinne
One of my favorite books when I was little. I still have it even though it is falling apart. It's not super exciting just cute and simple.
kate and lexi
Sweet summertime book about a tough choice.
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Saraswathi
Saraswathi marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Karen
Karen added it
Sep 05, 2014
Krystal
Krystal marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Tina
Tina added it
Apr 19, 2014
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Tilden
Tilden marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
The Very Best Picnic (A First Little Golden Book) Wickedishrag Dreaming Numbers A Day in the Park: a little book of opposites (First Little Golden Book) Baby Dreams