Start by marking “The MoonQuest (The Q'ntana Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
The MoonQuest (The Q'ntana Trilogy, #1)

The MoonQuest (The Q'ntana Trilogy, #1)

4.7 of 5 stars 4.70  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  5 reviews
In a land where fear rules and storytelling spells death, only one bard's imagination can end the tyranny. Here, as black-clad armies terrorize the countryside, Toshar and his three companions must follow a trail of stories to the source of the moon's dimmed light. A gripping and epic adventure rich with universal truth.

• Five-time award-winner
• Book I of Mark David Gers
Published June 18th 2007 by MDG Media International (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The MoonQuest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The MoonQuest

Kathleen Mautner
Jul 26, 2007 Kathleen Mautner rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone
Even before I started reading The MoonQuest, I kept feeling called to pick it up and open it at random. Every time I did, what I read was perfect, telling me what I needed to hear in that moment. Now that I'm reading it all the way through, it's awesome. I can't put it down!
Joan Cerio
Jul 23, 2007 Joan Cerio rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: any oder teen or adult
This mystical true fantasy is a well-crafted journey to an oddly familiar place (for a fantasy!)where you grow along with the main character. It will make you want to tell your
story!
Irene Brodsky
A great book filled with fantasy, like a science fiction movie, bold, daring, exciting, fascinating, creative, eye-opening. Congratulations to the author for his marvellous creativity.
irene brodskt
teacher of poetry at Vrooklyn College
author of Poetry Unplugged (Outskirts Press)
Angelica Taggart
Gerson creates an interesting world -- the story is easy to follow and has wonderful spiritual overtones - undertones? I have enjoyed this story.
Kathleen Messmer
The best fantasy novel I've EVER read!
Sherin Kuruvilla
Sherin Kuruvilla marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Jessica Zimmer
Jessica Zimmer marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Charmaine  Lee
Charmaine Lee marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Amanda Gronemeyer
Amanda Gronemeyer marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Pam Brafford
Pam Brafford marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Hassan
Hassan added it
Jan 24, 2014
Dellani Oakes
Dellani Oakes marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2013
Amy Fredlund
Amy Fredlund marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Thom Walker
Thom Walker marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2013
Mark
Jul 24, 2012 Mark rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Mandi
Mandi marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2011
Jeffrey Ballam
Jeffrey Ballam marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2011
719303
Mark David Gerson is the award-winning author of the popular Q’ntana Trilogy of fantasy novels, five critically acclaimed books on writing and two memoisr. His screenplay adaptations of the three Q’ntana books are on their way to the big screen as a trio of epic motion pictures and he is currently adapting the Q’ntana stories for the musical stage.

Mark David is also an accomplished artist/photogra
More about Mark David Gerson...
The Voice of the Muse: Answering the Call to Write Acts of Surrender: A Writer's Memoir Writer's Block Unblocked: Seven Surefire Ways to Free Up Your Writing and Creative Flow The Book of Messages: Writings Inspired by Melchizedek Birthing Your Book: Even If You Don't Know What It's About!