Start by marking “Enthusiasm Makes the Difference” as Want to Read:
Enthusiasm Makes the Difference

Enthusiasm Makes the Difference

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  183 ratings  ·  9 reviews
"I am convinced that the fortunate individuals who achieve the most in life are invariably activated by enthusiasm." -- Norman Vincent Peale

If you have a tough time coping with life's disturbances, disappointments, and challenges, this book is for you. Dr. Peale offers a simple, sure-fire solution for stress: a healthy dose of enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is the magic ingredie
Published March 12th 2003 by Touchstone (first published 1967)

To ask other readers questions about Enthusiasm Makes the Difference, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enthusiasm Makes the Difference

Robert
Oct 21, 2012 Robert rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Robert by: Bruce Cooper
A couple weeks ago a fellow Toastmaster mentioned this book in a speech he delivered. Always seeking something new (and not being unaware of my lack of enthusiasm) I purchased this Kindle version of the book.

It was okay. Peale's enthusiasm is evident. For that, it is a good enough read. Alas, I am what Peale would describe as a sophisticate, thus struggled with the message. If Peale were alive today, I have no doubt there would have been a pitch to join his "team", ala John Maxwell, for $5,000.
Marlin Wenger
What I needed
Judy Bell
This book made me delve a little deeper into myself and live with passion, with enthusiasm again. It helped me to focus on getting over the barriers in life and taught me the importance of self motivators!
Michael  Baggetta
I read this book as a Stock Broker two years into my new position. I loved this book as I have the others written by this great man. This is a must read self improvement book! Written in 1967.
Pam
It makes you more aware of all the good in life. Enjoy the moment. That's where you will find happiness. A feel good book.
Leslie North
excellent. a lot of ideas for business
James Tessin
Mixed feelings but has some value.
Enkose Plummer
Enkose Plummer marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Justmoca
Justmoca marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Lowell Haug
Lowell Haug marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
SUKANT PANDAB
SUKANT PANDAB marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Sim
Sim marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Tommy Verhaegen
Tommy Verhaegen marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Shibu
Shibu marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
A Moore
A Moore marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Renee Mains
Renee Mains marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
David Laplante
David Laplante marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Samuel Dunlap
Samuel Dunlap marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Valarie Michael
Valarie Michael marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Ifeanyi Akaelu
Ifeanyi Akaelu marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
  • Mission: Success!
  • 8 Attributes of Great Achievers
  • Life is Tremendous
  • How to Start a Conversation and Make Friends: Revised and Updated
  • Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do!
  • Attitude Is Everything: Change Your Attitude...and You Change Your Life!
  • Positive Words, Powerful Results: Simple Ways to Honor, Affirm, and Celebrate Life
  • How to Be Rich
  • What It Takes to Be Number One: Vince Lombardi on Leadership
  • The Magic of Getting What You Want
  • An Enemy Called Average
  • Red-Hot Monogamy: Making Your Marriage Sizzle
  • Amazing Laws of Cosmic Mind Power: Fifteen Simple Laws to Help You Achieve Your Goals and Reach New Levels of Personal Fulfillment
  • The Blood-Type Diet: Your Personalized Diet and Exercise Program
  • Leadership Gold: Lessons I've Learned from a Lifetime of Leading
  • Life!
  • Psyche and Symbol: A Selection from the Writings of C.G. Jung
  • Know-How: The 8 Skills That Separate People Who Perform from Those Who Don't
Dr. Norman Vincent Peale (1898–1993) was a minister and author (most notably of The Power of Positive Thinking) and a progenitor of the theory of "positive thinking".

Peale was born in Bowersville, Ohio. He graduated from Bellefontaine High School, Bellefontaine, Ohio. He has earned degrees at Ohio Wesleyan University (where he became a brother of the Fraternity of Phi Gamma Delta) and Boston Unive
More about Norman Vincent Peale...
The Power of Positive Thinking You Can If You Think You Can Positive Imaging: The Powerful Way to Change Your Life Norman Vincent Peale: Three Complete Books: The Power of Positive Thinking; The Positive Principle Today; Enthusiasm Makes the Difference Power of Positive Living