Start by marking “The Double Life Of Anna Day” as Want to Read:
The Double Life Of Anna Day
Preview

The Double Life Of Anna Day

3.07 of 5 stars 3.07  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Anna has waited a long time to fall in love and now that she has, she's not going to let her boyfriend Charlie's mother stand in her way. Meredith Granger is frighteningly well-cultured and impossible to impress. So far, Anna hasn't even been allowed to meet her. But when Charlie leaves the country on business for the summer, Anna decides to take matters into her own hands ...more
Published October 5th 2006 by Little, Brown Book Group

To ask other readers questions about The Double Life Of Anna Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Double Life Of Anna Day

Sue
Anna Day is living a double life. Her boyfriend Charlie is away on business, and Anna wants to get to know his mother, Meredith. Charlie has refused to introduce them, insisting that Meredith is over-protective and would be too distraught if she knew that he had a long-term girlfriend.

So Anna determines to re-model herself as the kind of sweet girl that her potential mother-in-law would like, hanging around her village, following her interests, even going on holiday with her...

It took a while
Sara
Amina
I suppose after reading house of spirits which is a very powerful book - the double life of anna day felt a bit shallow. It took me a little longer than normal to get into the story and empathise with the characters but when i eventually did it was brilliant and so powerfully true about men, commitment and the lenghts women will go to!! It's a good fun book with a painfully true ending.
Sonia Gomes
Apr 05, 2009 Sonia Gomes added it
Shelves: abandoned
I started this one as a fun read, but just could not get through, it was slow, really slow. I did try as I thought there would be humor, if there was I just could not get it !
Ash A leen
Jul 06, 2008 Ash A leen marked it as to-read
Another one which i just havent been able to get stuck into..... The story appeals to me though.
Kate Moffatt
Meh, it was okay. Very predictable.
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Ron
Ron marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Sharon Walsh
Sharon Walsh marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Salina Khan
Salina Khan marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Kate
Kate added it
Jun 12, 2014
Shelley
Shelley marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Sarah added it
May 19, 2014
Deborah Bordón
Deborah Bordón marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Serena
Serena added it
Mar 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Since I Don't Have You The Day You Saved My Life The Disappearance of Emily Marr Before We Say Goodbye The Second Husband