Start by marking “Youngblood 2.0” as Want to Read:
Youngblood 2.0

Youngblood 2.0

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  136 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Stay tuned to the evolution of a generation. Coming off the compelling success of the first Youngblood book, the unstoppable voices of our young gain greater momentum in this second volume. Gathering the best essays from the years 1997 and 1998 of the trendsetting Philippine Daily Inquirer column, this book takes the twentysomethings' struggle to dream and live to the next ...more
Newsprint, 232 pages
Published 2000 by Anvil Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Youngblood 2.0, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Youngblood 2.0

Johna Pauline Mandac
This was given to me by a friend as a Christmas gift. Though I have read the book countless times, it never gets old. It is rich in different perspectives and stories about people who have led interesting (sometimes reckless, sometimes glorious) moments in their lives and have come to tell about these things.

The writers of the essays in the book are an inspiration to me. Their works are honest, sincere and at best, thought-provoking. Someday, I hope I can write for the Youngblood as well in ord
A collection of essays by the Filipino youth, this book inspired me to write my own essays about life and love. In a way, it opened an undiscovered window in the writer side of me. Hehehe... I want to read "The Best of Youngblood" too!
First collection was better. Anyway, I think there should be a Medyo Youngblood. People above 30 has more to share. And uhmmm so I can submit an entry. Haha!
i bought this since i found the original version good, and i still think the first one is better. whatever happened to the next generation?
Cassandra Javier
Another great collection of essays and stories. Favorites include "child of the moon" and "apple tree".
Leo Lutero
Nice. I've always loved essays by 'my' generation.
Teddie Briones
stories are meant to be shared
Lhai marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Vernedette marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Mayee added it
Jun 06, 2015
Machidawanda marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
FebFeb marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Aljon Barandon
Aljon Barandon marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Anne marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Macoy Torres
Macoy Torres marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Gen Acio
Gen Acio marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Catch A Falling Star
  • Womenagerie and Other Tales from the Front
  • Mga Tagpong Tila Nagpapaka-Weird, Kunyari Pa-Deep, Sarap Sapakin… (Kikomachine Komix, #2)
  • After Eden
  • 18 eighteen (Pugad Baboy, #18)
  • Midnight Tribunal (Trese, # 5)
The Best of Youngblood Youngblood 3