Start by marking “The All New Captain Underpants Extra-Crunchy Book O' Fun 2” as Want to Read:
The All New Captain Underpants Extra-Crunchy Book O' Fun 2

The All New Captain Underpants Extra-Crunchy Book O' Fun 2

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  807 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Loads of laffs, puzzles, stickers, jokes, drawing tips and other cool stuff are here in this ALL NEW activity book by Dav Pilkey, along with a HILARIOUS new comic, "The Bride of Hairy Potty."

You'll laugh! You'll cry! You'll wet your pants with joy when you read Dav Pilkey's All New Captain Underpants Extra-Crunchy Book O' Fun 2. Filled with crossword puzzles, word finds, m
Published September 1st 2002 by Blue Sky Press (first published 2002)

Be the first to ask a question about The All New Captain Underpants Extra-Crunchy Book O' Fun 2

The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack KeatsHooray for Anna Hibiscus! by AtinukeAnna Hibiscus' Song by AtinukeAnna Hibiscus by AtinukeGood Luck, Anna Hibiscus! by Atinuke
books about kids of colour
92nd out of 124 books — 12 voters
Big Nate Strikes Again by Lincoln PeirceBig Nate by Lincoln PeirceDiary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff KinneyThe Adventures of Captain Underpants by Dav PilkeyI Funny by James Patterson
Favorite Books for Boys
40th out of 74 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Jessie
A Captain Underpants activity book!? YES!
Julie Decker
This is a second volume that is much the same as the first: Captain Underpants-related games, jokes, and drawing tips--plus stickers! However, this stuff isn't as much fun as the actual books are, weirdly. Happily, it does contain a comic, which is--hilariously enough--entitled "The Bride of Hairy Potty."
Neville Ridley-smith
More of the same puzzles and stuff. Not as good as the first one but the included story did make me laugh at times.
S Hasan
Apr 10, 2014 S Hasan marked it as to-read
Cool book. Loved it. Hilarious!
mani lemonhead
I decided to read this book because it interested me while i was about 7, but now i decided to show that this book rewards a good rate, so ill give this book a rating of (4).
I thought that one of my main character( captain underpants ) is great because he only uses the force of the wegie power and only uses it for the forse of evil! and thats why i recommend this book a great one.

While i was 7 i thought that captain underpants was the man so that's why i like him....

ty Mani
Claire
Ok, so I actually haven't read this book, I have in fact only seen the misogynist lines that are contained within the Bride of Hairy Potty. Turns me off. I will have to read these books carefully and/or have a discussion with my son before he reads them.
Swankivy
I read the whole lot of these (well, all that were out at this time) and giggled at them. This wasn't as much fun as the others because it was just silly unrelated activities. . . .
10-11 Noah
this is a funny book about when all of his foes come after him.and he can not do it by him self. His side kick under dog comes in and gets reed of all the bad guys.
My Name
i read this book millions of times. easy to read book, it is definitely not on my grade level. most likely 3rd-5th.... but good book.
Geovanni
if you like nasty stuff for example mucus or another gross thing and you like adventures then this book is the book for you.
Ann Moody
If you or your kid is into Mr. Pants, you are going to need the extra crunchy books to round out your collection.
Chris Schaben
More fun in this activity book where the last one left out! Plus, "The Bride of Hairy Potty!"
10-11 Trip
Whoever doesnt like these are crazy because they are the best books in the world!!!!
Erotic Horizon
The All New Captain Underpants Extra-Crunchy Book o' Fun 2 by Dav Pilkey (2002)
Cindy
you can't go wrong with an activity book about Captain Underpants!
Ben Hall
vey funny, i want to read this one again its very good
Nick
Nov 18, 2010 Nick added it
i think it is the best book ever
Kayla
Fun, easy reading!
Abdulla .s.
very fun

Sancha
Sancha marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Jramirez
Jramirez marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Samantha Rodriguez
Samantha Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
alexis wilson
alexis wilson marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
  • Pirates (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #4)
  • Princess Megan (Magic Attic Club, #5)
  • Mrs. Jeepers on Vampire Island (The Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids Super Special, #6)
  • Top-Secret: Personal Beeswax: A Journal by Junie B. (and Me!)
  • Lego Ninjago, Masters of Spinjitzu. The Challenge of Samukai
  • Island of the Giant Pokemon (Pokemon Chapter Book, #2)
  • The Silver Bracelet (The Unicorn's Secret, #3)
  • What Your Fourth Grader Needs to Know: Fundamentals of A Good Fourth-Grade Education
  • The Science Fair from the Black Lagoon
  • Memily
  • Sabertooths and the Ice Age (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #12)
  • The Secret of the Attic (Magic Attic Club, #1)
  • Molly Takes Flight (American Girls Short Stories)
  • Molly's Pilgrim
  • Under the Magician's Spell (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #7)
  • Spongebob Jokepants
  • Surf's Up, Geronimo! (Geronimo Stilton, #20)
David "Dav" Pilkey (b. March 4, 1966), is a popular children's author and artist. Pilkey is best known as the author and illustrator of the Captain Underpants book series. He lives near Seattle, Washington with his wife, Sayuri.

More about Dav Pilkey...
The Adventures of Captain Underpants (Captain Underpants, #1) Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets (Captain Underpants, #2) The Adventures of Ook and Gluk, Kung-Fu Cavemen from the Future Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants (Captain Underpants, #4) Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 1: The Night of the Nasty Nostril Nuggets (Captain Underpants, #6)