Start by marking “Finally Fallen (The Dark Angels, #3)” as Want to Read:
Finally Fallen  (The Dark Angels, #3)

Finally Fallen (The Dark Angels #3)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  166 ratings  ·  33 reviews
Dusty Davis achieved the rock and roll dream but he didn't have the one thing he craved. Someone with whom he could share it. J seems to be that person. Though a few hours in a dark club and four months of intense online communication, how well did he really know the person?

Appearances are deceiving but J is exactly what Dusty needs. Now after he accused his would be lover
Published June 8th 2012 by MLR Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Finally Fallen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finally Fallen

Heaven by Jet MyklesConquest by S.J. FrostHell by Jet MyklesPurgatory by Jet MyklesThe Curtis Reincarnation by Zathyn Priest
Best Gay Rockers
60th out of 137 books — 435 voters
Hot Head by Damon SuedeFaith & Fidelity by Tere MichaelsPromises by Marie SextonWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyThe Assignment by Evangeline Anderson
Best Gay For You Romance
258th out of 493 books — 1,154 voters

More lists with this book...

Andi Anderson
This is my favorite book in the series so far. I really loved the Dusty and Justin together and appreciated how slowly their sexual relationship built between them. I also appreciated the intense love and respect they had for one another throughout the book.
Another thing I really liked was the deep love and friendship between all of the members of the band. I liked the way they support and looked out for one another.
I hope there will be more stories written about these characters. I really hope
Caroline Brand
REVIEWED FOR PRISM BOOK ALLIANCE

4.75 Stars

Dusty is the only Dark Angel left to find true love but boy it’s a difficult task. He is the least comfortable member of the band when it comes to talking about feelings, sex and relationships. He is not attracted to gender particularly but more the individual personality. He may give Angel and the boy’s grief about their relationships but under all his grouchiness and subterfuge he is lonely and quite sad. With a very religious mother making vile commen
Kinny
This is my hands down Dark Angels favorite. Z. Allora is definitely an auto buy for me. Dusty was a bit dumb in the beginning but when he decided he was going to pursue Justin he went all out. Justin, a gang rape victim when he was in his early teens understandably has issues and fears about being in a relationship. He meets Dusty who thinks he is a girl then falls in love. Only for Dusty to freak out on him making him retreat in his shell. I cried for him and cheered when his friends and brothe ...more
Toni Dewberry
Jun 10, 2012 Toni Dewberry rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone who loves M/M
Recommended to Toni by: A little Birdie.
Dusty and Justin are FABULOUS!!!

Throughout this book you really get to see another side to Dusty Davis. He's always been the joker, teaser and playful member of the band, not to say the others aren't that way as well. But Dusty has always been the one that everyone went to when they needed. We saw this clearly when Josh was on his drinking binge in Tied Together. Well, now its Dusty's turn to be the one needing.

SPOILER ALERT...

This was clearly seen when after months of emails, phone calls, lette
Cayce
Jul 08, 2012 Cayce rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
4 stars.

I'm so glad that I didn't give up on this series. I started the first book, because I liked the cover, and hey, it's about rock stars :) And while I liked it, it didn't blow me away. And the second book, Tied Together was also just an okay read. But Finally Fallen? Yes, yes, yes. Loved it!
It's the story of Dusty, the last single member of the band who falls in love with J (Justin). They had to deal some tough issues, and it was written brilliantly. They were fantastic together. And it wa
Moderatrix Lori
I really like the characters in this series, probably because the Heaven Sent series was my first foray into M/M and these characters are virtual clones of the HS boys. But, now that I've got a few years of M/M under my belt, I don't tolerate all the giggling, cuddling, lap sitting and dreamy stares as well as I did when it was so new and shiny.

I'd like to see a book about Andrew and Zach but I hope she keeps the tears and giggles to a minimum. If Zach is going to cry, I'd like it to be because
Alison
“Finally Fallen” is a contemporary novel based around the drummer of a band that is doing well enough to be touring both in the US and overseas. With the other three band members in gay relationships (two with each other), he’s beginning to want a strong relationship of his own. Enter Justin/Justine/J.

Being a release from LooseId, there is a fair bit of sexual content, but I think the author handled it well, and I love the way the author dealt with the various issues (both internal and external)
Dana
Yay!!! It’s finally Dusty’s turn for a book. With the Dark Angels lead singer Angel in love with the lead guitarist Dare, and the bassist Josh in love with the keyboard player Robin, drummer Dusty is totally the fifth wheel, when out on tour or hanging out with the band at home.

In the past two books Dusty has been a protective friend, the voice of reason, the voice of sarcasm. He teases the other men for their sappiness, but he is wishing for love himself. Not quite the same because Dusty is str
Lipvixen
Dusty was an asshole in the beginning but he redeemed himself throughout the story. His patience and care towards Justin was beautiful. Dusty is well rid of his psycho sanctimonious mother and gets custody of both his brothers. Loved the new characters introduced especially Jordy!
K.A.
Dusty Book was Awesome. Him and Justin were so sweet and understanding with each other. Catching up with the other guys in the band was great as well. Truly hope Dusty brothers have their own story. It a must!
Lexi Ander
My favorite of the series so far.
Heather♥
When Dusty declared his love for "J" just a few hours after they met, I thought oh lordy, lordy this is just too much. But for lonely Dusty it was pretty much love at first sight, so his feelings of betrayal over Justin's perceived deception were somewhat understandable. And since they were both miserable after the fall-out, I was glad it didn't take Dusty too long to get his head out of his ass. I enjoyed the introduction of Dusty's brothers Jordan and Zack. In fact, I kind of wish their issues ...more
Eden Winters
I've only recently discovered yaoi, and have really enjoyed this series about hot rockers finding their mates. With her distinctively playful style Z. Allora gives us hot and steamy stories of m/m romance and sex, sex, and more sex.

However, in Finally Fallen, she gives us so much more. She takes a good hard look at a young man with a painful past and the healing that must take place before he can move on. And in Dusty, drummer for the Dark Angels, Justin finds the support he needs.

The author h
Cecilia Rodriguez
Even though I enjoyed Dusty and Justin's story I'm giving it 3 stars because the epilogue totally ruined the story for me. I absolutely have no interest in reading about any six-somes with the band and the way things ended in this book I can see a full out orgy happening down the road. I found all the playing around to be a big turn off and it felt like cheating , something that I truly dislike in my romance story. I loved the first book in the series and even though I enjoyed the other 2, the 2 ...more
Kavisha
Oh God, I LOVED this book! I started reading this a while ago and stopped after about two pages (got busy). So it has been sitting on my "Currently Reading" shelf for awhile. I finally read it today. I LOVED it. LOVED it. I always liked Dusty and I thought he might be involved with "DarkJustine" so it was great to read their story. I love how this book very subtly deals with a LOT of other stuff. Man it had everything. Cross-dressing, Domination, Rape, BDMS....

I loved thie book. Can't say it en
Rinky
This was a great read!!! Waiting for zack and a Andrews book to come out!!!
Betryal
The cover? Hands down is a 5.
The whole rock band storyline? Another 5.
The characters in the book? A super hawt 5.

My problem though was that the errors and missing visible words had my score plummet my rating down a few notches. Whether it was the editor or this last book was rushes, who knows. I wanted to like as much or if not more than the first 2 because I took a liking to Dusty and looked forwad to reading his story. Sans those two downfalls which I'll point out appeared some but less tha
The third in Z.Allora's Dark Angels series is something of a miss mash. I was looking forward to Dusty's story, but it just didn't come together for me. There just seemed to be too much going on with poor Dusty: Justin/Justine; two brothers; an religious zealot mother; Justin's brother; the rest of The Dark Angels, the big coincidence involving Justin and Jordan, and then there is the epilogue...yikes! Nonetheless, if you liked the previous two books, you will probably enjoy Finally Fallen too.
Perpetua
3.5

I really enjoyed the slow pace of the sexual side of Dusty and Justin's relationship. Its nice to see that there issues were not just gossed over or that sex was a used as a tool to make everything better.

(view spoiler)
Jennifer Wright
Once again, another great book. If you don't fall in love with Justin then there's something wrong with you. It was a little more slow going that the others, as in the sense of I feel there wasn't as much drama, but still great (and definitely hot at the end).
I hope that there are more to come - hopefully a story for each of Dusty's brothers... and Andrew... and Ryan and Skyler... just more, there's gotta be more! :)
Kym
Again, a few spelling/grammatical errors and typos. But, I was so excited to finally read Dusty's story!! I wanted to cry when he found out "Justine" was really "Justin"...then, I wanted to smack him for hurting some a wonderful character!!
A definite read and on my "favorite" shelf on my Fire!!!
Can't wait for Zack and Andrew's story...hoping there will be one!
Erica Pike
Jul 11, 2012 Erica Pike rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone!
Recommended to Erica by: N.J. Nielsen
I really want to say that this was the best of the bunch, but it's hard because the stories are all so different! I loved this one so much. Loved the cross-dressing, absolutely adored the beginning. There was so much conflict to work through the whole story and I loved the slow pace of the sexual interaction. I can't wait to read about Zach and Andrew.
Tj
I enjoyed watching Dusty's fall. Dusty and Justin's romance was fast paced most of the book is actually dealing with Justin's issues. I do think Dusty's reasons for "not being gay" were a little over hyped. They were very easily resolved. I enjoyed the characters and their antics. I thought the plot was well done. Overall an enjoyable read.
Rissa (an M/M kinda Girl!!)
Best of the Series I think!

*thoughts soon*
Lisa
This is such a great series! Really enjoyed this one. Loved how Dusty was so patient and supportive of Justin. They made a great couple. What a great big brother Dusty was, too. Would love to read more about all the brothers, especially Zack and Andrew.
Leaundra
This was a nice third book to the series. I loved Justin he was so sweet and Dusty was perfect for him. We really got to know Dusty better in this book and found out just how sweet he is. I really hope we get books about Dusty's brothers:-)
Anastasia
So I've started with the last book and loved it!! It's nicely paced, which surprised me, since it has rock stars and this stories are usually pretty fast paced. Mostly I loved the characters.
Booklover95
A good end to the series to see the last band member find happiness although now I want to see the story of Dustys brothers Zack and Jordan. zacks would definetly b interesting
N.J. Nielsen
I loved this book. I loved the new characters brought in and can't wait to read their stories... Fricken Awesome!!!
  • No Fear (Conquest, #2)
  • Reverb
  • Fall Into You
  • Black Gold
  • The Good Life (Arbor Heights #3)
  • The Curtis Reincarnation
  • Abandoned (Little Boy Lost, #2)
  • The Luckiest (Lucky Moon, #2)
  • Catch My Breath
  • Equilibrium (Superpowered Love, #1)
  • Black Hurricane (Boston Boys, #3)
  • A Change of Tune (Change #1)
Z. believes in soul mates, love at first sight, and overcoming all odds to find happily ever afters. Born in Upstate NY, Z. Allora and partner have spent the last fifteen years together traveling across the United States, the Middle East and Asia. These travels provide the inspiration behind many of the detailed settings and characters throughout Z.'s work. Z. received a Master degree in Psycholog ...more
More about Z. Allora...
The Dark Angels: With Wings The Dark Angels: Tied Together (The Dark Angels, #2) Zombies Ahead Happy Hanukkah The Great Wall (Made in China, #1)