Start by marking “Inuyasha, Volume 12” as Want to Read:
Inuyasha, Volume 12

Inuyasha, Volume 12 (InuYasha #12)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  1,388 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Sango attacks and unmasks Naraku, and she may have unleashed his full demonic fury! Then, a string of murders in a farming village turns its citizens against a peaceful demon. Will the real killer be found before the people take the search for justice into their own hands?
Published September 2002 by Viz Media (first published October 18th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Inuyasha, Volume 12, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inuyasha, Volume 12

Malxox
AAAAAAAHHHH OMFG SHIT JUST GOT REAL. Up until now InuYasha was just something that I read because it was a cool story and it felt pretty at ease, despite all the action scenes, but holy craaaaap, man.
Christina
Sango's betrayal leads her and the gang into a deadly trap set by Naraku, with no way out! Or so it seems... When Naraku continues to criticize Inuyasha, Kagome finally snaps and nearly kills Naraku with her arrow!! Later on, Naraku even admits to himself that if she were even standing in front of Inuyasha, whom was between them, his life would have been in danger! It appears that Kagome may be the strongest of them all thus far... And later, Inuyasha and the gang travel and stay for a while at ...more
Lauren
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA
Becoming cuter, and fanserv is diminishing. Great.
Vitor Frazão
Depois de ter dedicado os volumes anteriores a fortalecer a interacção entre os aliados de InuYasha, o autor decidiu inverter a tendência temporariamente, com uma curta história encabeça apenas por o hanyo e Kagome. O caminho inicial regressa pouco depois, mas nessa interrupção Takahashi quase pareceu pretender dar ao leitor um cheirinho dos primeiros volumes.
Caroline
I really liked the "Earth Boy" subplot in here. it's nice to have a more "human" interlude, this time with a gentle giant of a half-demon. More on Kagome's mystic powers, as well.
Bine
Tolles Band, von vorne bis hinten! Sehr gefühlvoll. Und alle Charaktere werden immer weiter und schöner ausgearbeitet! :)
Ubalstecha
A fun continuation of this amazing series. This one sees further development in the Sango vs Naraku sub-plot.
Kari
Dec 02, 2008 Kari marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I've seen all the movies my sis has of it but I haven't read the books.
Steph
Nov 29, 2008 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Rumiko Takahashi
Recommended to Steph by: watched the anime
Shelves: manga
A great manga series.
Otter Cancerdog
Otter Cancerdog marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Ani
Ani added it
Jul 27, 2015
Jasmine Schultz
Jasmine Schultz marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 09: Lover
  • Red River, Vol. 2 (Red River, #2)
  • Wish, Vol. 03 (Wish, #3)
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 05: To Blossom
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 56 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)
  • InuYasha: A Warrior's Code (InuYasha, #10)
InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1) Ranma ½, Vol. 1 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #1) InuYasha Ani-Manga, Vol. 1 (Inuyasha Ani-Manga, #1) InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2) InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)