Start by marking “To Love A Stranger” as Want to Read:
To Love A Stranger

To Love A Stranger

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  209 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Was he, or wasn't he...her husband?Widowed, wealthy and beautiful Madeline Stone was well on her way to fulfilling her dream of becoming a fashion designer. Then, six years after being lost at sea, her prodigal husband returned. And to Madeline's amazement the newfound Russell Stone was nothing like the old, womanizing rascal she'd married. Her new man was loving and consi ...more
Published December 1st 2007 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about To Love A Stranger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Love A Stranger

Deedee
There's something about this book that strikes you at your heart.
I'm not gonna write a proper review because anything I say would feel like I'm spoiling it for you and this book is really to good to spoil. I love the heroine. This character was a true women who faced tragedies dead on and tried her best to come out on top. And the hero *sighs* man oh man do they need to manufacture him and leave him on my door step. I'm not kidding. He was to good to be true and at last he was nothing but a str
Lady Raven RAVE!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I thought he was sooooooo sweet going into her room at nights while she sleeps to give her a kiss (sighing). Great read, didn't think I would like it but a keeper this one.
Shawnette
To Love A Stranger?!!!

Ms. Byrd has spun another very romantic, yet emotionally thrilling adventure for our reading pleasure. I read this book in 5 hours, it was definitely a page turner. When I first started reading, I have to admit I didn't think I was going to like our heroine, Madeline, she was getting on my last nerves. At first, I thought she was just another "gold-digger", who ONLY married Russell for his money and probably deserved to be treated so terribly. And Cecelia, her mother was ju
Carla
To Love A Stranger was a good read (not great), but good. I have to admit that part of the storyline was pretty original and it proved that love is the most powerful emotion known to man.

Madeline Stone was a good character, she had enough sass and spunk to laugh when her husband’s plane crashed. (I applauded at that). She had no love for the man who was supposed to be her husband risen from the dead. Her only concern was losing the business she had built after his demise. But again it is funny h
Sabine
Madeline Stone ist ein Trophy Wife; ihren Ehemann Russell Stone hat sie nur des Geldes wegen geheiratet. Dennoch hat sie gehofft den attraktiven und charmanten Womenizer für sich gewinnen zu können. Doch Russell betrügt sie schon wenige Wochen nach der Hochzeit.

Während Madeline im Krankenhaus liegt und sein zweites Kind zur Welt bringt, fliegt Russell mit seiner aktuellen Geliebten in seinem Privatflieger ins Vergnügen - und stürzt ab. Seine Leiche oder die seiner Freundin werden nie gefunden.

Se
Lashonda
OMG!!!! I already know I am a hopeless romantic but I LOVED this story. If you love romance, need a lighthearted read from current stress or just want to give romance a try, read this story!

No you can't borrow mine because it is an autographed copy.
M. Jackson-Friday
Good read!.. Ms Byrd writes an amazing story
Kim
Just re-read this for the 2nd time, and it still captured my full attention through out the whole book. Never would I have thought everything that we thought to be true was really not. Adrianne Byrd really tricked the reader good with this one. I loved hot M&M had such great chemistry, and how they came together in the end as a family.
Kesha
Brandi
Very surprised that I liked this book. Seemed like a cliched plot but Adrianna made this work for me. Would have been great as a longer title.
Shonnie
With this book I shouldn't have read the reviews. I was waiting for the shoe to drop so I'm not sure I enjoyed like I should'be.
Serenity
enjoyed this book, i thought the concept was pretty unique and made for an interesting story.
Ladyamelia
The story was a little too far fetched for me.
LaTonya
LaTonya marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Sharrod J
Sharrod J marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Brenda
Brenda added it
Nov 26, 2014
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Tamika Featherstone
Tamika Featherstone marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Silvia
Silvia marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Vera Spencer
Vera Spencer marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Sonja Deloach
Sonja Deloach marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Lakeisha
Lakeisha marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Beyond Temptation (Steele Series, #3)
  • Recipe for Temptation
  • A Cinderella Affair
  • Beyond Business
  • Tender Secrets (Secrets and Lies, #1)
National Best-selling author Adrianne Byrd has always preferred to live within the realms of her imagination where all the men are gorgeous and the women are worth whatever trouble they manage to get into. As an army brat, she traveled throughout Europe and learned to appreciate and value different cultures. Now she calls Georgia home.

Looking back, Adrianne believes her passion for writing began
More about Adrianne Byrd...
King's Passion Sinful Chocolate Two Grooms And A Wedding She's My Baby Body Heat