Start by marking “To Love A Stranger” as Want to Read:
To Love A Stranger

To Love A Stranger

Was he, or wasn't he...her husband?Widowed, wealthy and beautiful Madeline Stone was well on her way to fulfilling her dream of becoming a fashion designer. Then, six years after being lost at sea, her prodigal husband returned. And to Madeline's amazement the newfound Russell Stone was nothing like the old, womanizing rascal she'd married. Her new man was loving and consi ...more
Published December 1st 2007 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about To Love A Stranger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Love A Stranger

Deedee
Feb 05, 2013 Deedee rated it it was amazing
There's something about this book that strikes you at your heart.
I'm not gonna write a proper review because anything I say would feel like I'm spoiling it for you and this book is really to good to spoil. I love the heroine. This character was a true women who faced tragedies dead on and tried her best to come out on top. And the hero *sighs* man oh man do they need to manufacture him and leave him on my door step. I'm not kidding. He was to good to be true and at last he was nothing but a str
Lady Raven RAVE!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I thought he was sooooooo sweet going into her room at nights while she sleeps to give her a kiss (sighing). Great read, didn't think I would like it but a keeper this one.
Shawnette
Aug 26, 2007 Shawnette rated it it was amazing
To Love A Stranger?!!!

Ms. Byrd has spun another very romantic, yet emotionally thrilling adventure for our reading pleasure. I read this book in 5 hours, it was definitely a page turner. When I first started reading, I have to admit I didn't think I was going to like our heroine, Madeline, she was getting on my last nerves. At first, I thought she was just another "gold-digger", who ONLY married Russell for his money and probably deserved to be treated so terribly. And Cecelia, her mother was ju
Carla
Aug 31, 2010 Carla rated it liked it
To Love A Stranger was a good read (not great), but good. I have to admit that part of the storyline was pretty original and it proved that love is the most powerful emotion known to man.

Madeline Stone was a good character, she had enough sass and spunk to laugh when her husband’s plane crashed. (I applauded at that). She had no love for the man who was supposed to be her husband risen from the dead. Her only concern was losing the business she had built after his demise. But again it is funny h
Lashonda
Oct 21, 2010 Lashonda rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! I already know I am a hopeless romantic but I LOVED this story. If you love romance, need a lighthearted read from current stress or just want to give romance a try, read this story!

No you can't borrow mine because it is an autographed copy.
Sabine
Jan 21, 2014 Sabine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Madeline Stone ist ein Trophy Wife; ihren Ehemann Russell Stone hat sie nur des Geldes wegen geheiratet. Dennoch hat sie gehofft den attraktiven und charmanten Womenizer für sich gewinnen zu können. Doch Russell betrügt sie schon wenige Wochen nach der Hochzeit.

Während Madeline im Krankenhaus liegt und sein zweites Kind zur Welt bringt, fliegt Russell mit seiner aktuellen Geliebten in seinem Privatflieger ins Vergnügen - und stürzt ab. Seine Leiche oder die seiner Freundin werden nie gefunden.

Se
Kim
Jun 20, 2011 Kim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just re-read this for the 2nd time, and it still captured my full attention through out the whole book. Never would I have thought everything that we thought to be true was really not. Adrianne Byrd really tricked the reader good with this one. I loved hot M&M had such great chemistry, and how they came together in the end as a family.
Kesha
Dec 09, 2012 Kesha rated it it was amazing
Brandi
Jan 30, 2012 Brandi rated it really liked it
Very surprised that I liked this book. Seemed like a cliched plot but Adrianna made this work for me. Would have been great as a longer title.
Shonnie
Jul 02, 2011 Shonnie rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-book
With this book I shouldn't have read the reviews. I was waiting for the shoe to drop so I'm not sure I enjoyed like I should'be.
Ogo
Ogo rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2013
Natasha P
Natasha P rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2015
Tawanna Westfield-garner
Tawanna Westfield-garner rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2015
Willow Ward
Willow Ward rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2012
Labbays
Labbays rated it really liked it
May 19, 2015
nancy flanders
nancy flanders rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2016
DivasoftheSerengeti_Lioness
DivasoftheSerengeti_Lioness rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2009
Phillip Crews
Phillip Crews rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2009
Deloris
Deloris rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2012
MelissaB
*** 3 1/2 stars ***
Takila
Takila rated it really liked it
May 23, 2013
Kalia
Kalia rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2014
Vondetta Carter
Vondetta Carter rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2013
Tylia
Tylia rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2014
June
June rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2011
Emerson
Emerson rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2013
Brittany Davis
Brittany Davis rated it it was amazing
Sep 29, 2016
Sarah Kinnon
Sarah Kinnon rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2016
Pamela
Pamela rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2008
Lady
Lady rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2010
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Beyond Temptation (Steele Series, #3)
  • Recipe for Temptation (The Wolf Pack #2; St. James Sisters #2)
  • Tender Secrets (Secrets and Lies, #1)
  • Diamond Dreams
National Best-selling author Adrianne Byrd has always preferred to live within the realms of her imagination where all the men are gorgeous and the women are worth whatever trouble they manage to get into. As an army brat, she traveled throughout Europe and learned to appreciate and value different cultures. Now she calls Georgia home.

Looking back, Adrianne believes her passion for writing began
More about Adrianne Byrd...