One Piece 25

One Piece 25 (One Piece #25)

4.48 of 5 stars 4.48  ·  rating details  ·  1,138 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Apakah Pulau Langit benar-benar ada?! Luffy dan rombongannya bertanya pada Cricket di Pulau Jaya, dengan penuh harapan dan keraguan. Di sana, mereka mengetahui bahwa kemungkinan untuk pergi ke Pulau Langit memang ada!!
Published (first published September 4th 2002)

Novia
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno...more
Marilag
S. J.
Jun 19, 2013 S. J. rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: The Anime
Emmy Lou
So I accidentally skipped this one.... oops! Well, at least I had it at home so I could read it before I got too far ahead.
Fabio Fernandes
It's here that all begins...
Sarah Lu
Jeffrey
While this volume continues the build-up from the last one, this one at least provides some pay-off with the crew making progress towards finding Skypiea. Also, we begin to see the Merry-Go's larger impact in the world as we finally meet members of the World Government and some of the Warlords.
Sara
this was great, lots of good moments in this volume.
More info on the seven pirate-gods, the marines and Shanks.
Not only that but some great flying ship navigation!
I really ended up like that monkey pirate trio.
Joy
Timothy
Where the Strawhat Crew makes a new friend and where Luffy's reputation grows.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tahun 2005.
Carolina
Carolina marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Shaxar
Shaxar marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Mainiac1820
Mainiac1820 marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ五十六
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 13 (Fairy Tail, #13)
208650
See also 尾田 栄一郎

Eiichiro Oda (尾田 栄一郎 Oda Eiichirō) is a Japanese manga artist, best known as the creator of the manga and anime One Piece.

As a child, Oda was inspired by Akira Toriyama's works and aspired to become a manga artist. He recalls that his interest in pirates was probably sparked by the popular TV animation series titled Vicky the Viking. He submitted a character named Pandaman for Yudet...more
More about Eiichiro Oda...
One Piece, Volume 01: Romance Dawn (One Piece, #1) One Piece, Volume 38: Rocketman!! (One Piece, #38) One Piece, Volume 08: I Won't Die (One Piece, #8) One Piece, Volume 06: The Oath (One Piece, #6) One Piece, Volume 02: Buggy the Clown (One Piece, #2)