Start by marking “Biggest Book of Bread Machine Recipes” as Want to Read:
Biggest Book of Bread Machine Recipes

Biggest Book of Bread Machine Recipes

More than 400 recipes, including basic loaves, savory breads, sweet favorites, and holiday classics.Holiday-worthy butters and spreads to pair with your favorite breads.Two bonus chapters on Soups & Stews and Sandwiches offer more recipes and suggestions for enjoying delicious homemade breads.Basics chapter that takes the guesswork out of bread machine baking and inclu ...more
Plastic Comb/Paperback, 416 pages
Published September 1st 2003 by Better Homes & Gardens

To ask other readers questions about Biggest Book of Bread Machine Recipes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Biggest Book of Bread Machine Recipes

The Joy of Cooking by Irma S. RombauerHow to Cook Everything by Mark BittmanMastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia ChildBetter Homes and Gardens New Cook Book by Better Homes and GardensMy Greek Traditional Cook Book 1 by Anna Othitis
Best Cookbooks
299th out of 1,012 books — 998 voters

More lists with this book...

Sandy
Apr 18, 2011 Sandy rated it really liked it
This is a great book with LOTS of ideas for bread machine recipes. It includes recipes for 1 1/2 and 2 pound loaves so that you can use it with whatever size bread machine you have. It would be nice to have a copy. I found it in the Girdwood Public Library while Bart and I were down there in March. It inspired Bart to come up with his own bread recipe--which was a variation of one in the book.
Kathie H
Jul 13, 2008 Kathie H rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Young adults on up
Recommended to Kathie by: amazon.com
Huge array of bread machine recipes along with extras like soups, stews & spreads. I've tried quite of few of these & have had great results every time. I date the recipes when I make them & add comments ("More cinnamon next time" or "used Brand X flour" or "YUM!"). I'd like a more in-depth index (with cross-references like "Southwestern recipes," "sweetened condensed milk," etc.).
Lesli
Jul 31, 2011 Lesli rated it liked it
Like the format. I think this is the book that recommended I measure the volume of my bread pan to know what size loaf I can make. Kudos for that alone! Also, found a Black Forest Bread in here. Hello! Chocolate and cherries, what could be better?!

I wouldn't own this, but I would certainly borrow it from the library again.
Dioscita
Mar 30, 2008 Dioscita rated it liked it
We have a weird version of this book and have a love-hate thing going with the recipes (some we love, some we don't). Even still, the many ways a relatively-stupid machine like the bread maker has made our lives easier cannot be understated.
Shootsie
Feb 18, 2008 Shootsie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
This is the best bread machine cookbook I have been able to find. Most of the recipes come out perfect without any tweaking, and there is a recipe for every occasion. Highly recommended for anyone with a bread machine.
Flora Smith
Nov 14, 2009 Flora Smith rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
I use this cookbook quite often, its my favorite cookbook. Its very easy to use and you can search by ingredient or type of bread.
Lori
Dec 23, 2007 Lori rated it liked it
Who wants to make bread?!
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
Julia Zawacki
Julia Zawacki rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2016
Ang Gladies
Ang Gladies marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Geralyn
Geralyn marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2016
DawnDee Hoffman
DawnDee Hoffman rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2016
margot
margot rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2015
joan
joan rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2015
Shily Cheng
Shily Cheng marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
Cherylee
Cherylee marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Bernice Decker
Bernice Decker rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2015
Eleanor Shepherd
Eleanor Shepherd rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2015
Cari
Cari added it
Jun 04, 2015
Lela Phipps
Lela Phipps marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Tamera
Tamera marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Linda Vidal
Linda Vidal rated it really liked it
Mar 27, 2015
Tim Edgerly
Tim Edgerly rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2015
Ashley M Wallace
Ashley M Wallace rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2015
Melanie
Melanie rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2015
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2014
Diana J Gough
Diana J Gough marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Cassi Paslick
Cassi Paslick rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2014