Start by marking “Seventeen: Trauma-Rama: Life's Most Embarrassing Moments...and How to Deal” as Want to Read:
Seventeen: Trauma-Rama: Life's Most Embarrassing Moments...and How to Deal

Seventeen: Trauma-Rama: Life's Most Embarrassing Moments...and How to Deal

3.67  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
"You wore the same dress as who to the prom?""Your crush overheard you say what to him?"

"Your soda landed in whose lap?"

Do these questions sound familiar? Then let seventeen save you from life's most embarassing moments. Trauma-Rama is packed with real-life dating, clothing, family, and friendship disasters. . .plus advice on how to deal if they happen to you!

You may hav
Published January 9th 2001 by HarperTeen

To ask other readers questions about Seventeen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seventeen

Abby
Aug 11, 2008 Abby marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Dear Emily My Sister: Will you buy me this book for my birthday? What are the chances this book is still in print?!?!

My sister and I love Seventeen magazine. (Our current subscription runs out when she is 33, I think.) One of the best parts is the Trauma-rama articles. Our goal is to get published in the magazine. I started writing letters to the editor last month.

Here's my true trauma-rama I think I'm going to send in this month:

So, I was totally on like, this road trip with some friends, and I
Brittiany Mccracken
Brittiany Mccracken rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2013
Lucy
Lucy rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2009
Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2014
Audrey
Audrey marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2009
Yani
Yani added it
Sep 17, 2011
Safi
Safi marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Cannon
Cannon marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Megan Stine is the Editor-in-Chief of Real U Guides and the author of more than 100 books for young readers including Trauma-Rama, an etiquette book for teenagers published by Seventeen magazine, and several titles in a series based on the popular 1990’s television series Party of Five. A frequent writer of books in the enormously popular Mary-Kate and Ashley series, she is the best-selling author ...more
More about Megan Stine...